Subject: Re: libgccjit is unusable

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 07:53:08 +0200

Am Samstag, dem 06.08.2022 um 05:37 +0000 schrieb John Kehayias:
> Hello,
> 
> ------- Original Message -------
> On Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 5:31 PM, Liliana Marie Prikler wrote:
> 
> > The style changes are not the only thing at play here, though. In
> > particular, I am trying to build Emacs 28.1, whereas Andrew builds
> > other versions, though notably the newest one ought to include the
> > smoke test. You could also try other combinations for libgccjit and
> > gcc to see if those make a difference – last time I tried it did
> > not.
> > 
> 
> I'm seeing the same version, 28.1.90, in yours and from Andrew's
> channel. And just checking that indeed it is 28.1.90 that I've been
> running locally from that channel, with [email-masked]. I have not
> tried with v29.
Pardon that, it's an artifact from trying to fetch 28.1.90 via url-
fetch and failing.  Note that the hash is the one for 28.1.