Subject: bug#55642: 29.0.50; build failure

From: John <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 21:50:11 +0100

I did my usually "git pull; make!" yesterday ad today hut it failed
make -C lib all
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/lib'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/lib'
make -C lib-src all
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/lib-src'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/lib-src'
make -C src VCSWITNESS='$(srcdir)/../.git/logs/HEAD' BIN_DESTDIR=''/usr/local/bin/'' \
	 ELN_DESTDIR='/usr/local/lib64/emacs/29.0.50/' all
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/src'
make -C ../admin/charsets all
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/admin/charsets'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/admin/charsets'
make -C ../admin/unidata charscript.el
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/admin/unidata'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'charscript.el'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/admin/unidata'
make -C ../admin/unidata emoji-zwj.el
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/admin/unidata'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'emoji-zwj.el'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/admin/unidata'
make -C ../admin/unidata all EMACS="../../src/bootstrap-emacs"
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/admin/unidata'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/admin/unidata'
make -C ../admin/charsets cp51932.el
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/admin/charsets'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'cp51932.el'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/admin/charsets'
make -C ../admin/charsets eucjp-ms.el
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/admin/charsets'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'eucjp-ms.el'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/admin/charsets'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/src'
make -C lisp all
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/lisp'
make -C ../leim all EMACS="../src/emacs"
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/leim'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/leim'
make -C ../admin/grammars all EMACS="../../src/emacs"
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/admin/grammars'
  GEN      ../../lisp/cedet/semantic/grammar-wy.el
Wrong type argument: listp, [[((default . error) ($$use_names . 1) ($$put_values . 2) ($$put_names . 3) ($$rule . 4) ($$nonterminal . 5) ($$declaration . 6) ($$epilogue . 7) ($$prologue . 8) ($$grammar . 9)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 19) (LBRACE . 20) (RBRACE . 21)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 23) (LBRACE . 24) (RBRACE . 25)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 28) (LBRACE . 29) (RBRACE . 30) (LT . 31)) ((default . rhs:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 37)) ((default . error) (DEFAULT-PREC . 39) (NO-DEFAULT-PREC . 40) (KEYWORD . 41) (LANGUAGEMODE . 42) (LEFT . 43) (NONASSOC . 44) (PACKAGE . 45) (EXPECTEDCONFLICTS . 46) (PROVIDE . 47) (PUT . 48) (QUOTEMODE . 49) (RIGHT . 50) (SCOPESTART . 51) (START . 52) (TOKEN . 53) (TYPE . 54) (USE-MACROS . 55)) ((default . error) (EPILOGUE . 74)) ((default . error) (PROLOGUE . 76)) ((default . error) (DEFAULT-PREC . 39) (NO-DEFAULT-PREC . 40) (KEYWORD . 41) (LANGUAGEMODE . 42) (LEFT . 43) (NONASSOC . 44) (PACKAGE . 45) (EXPECTEDCONFLICTS . 46) (PROVIDE . 47) (PUT . 48) (QUOTEMODE . 49) (RIGHT . 50) (SCOPESTART . 51) (START . 52) (TOKEN . 53) (TYPE . 54) (USE-MACROS . 55) (SYMBOL . 37) (PERCENT_PERCENT . 78) (PROLOGUE . 76) (EPILOGUE . 74)) ((default . $STARTS:8)) ((default . $STARTS:7)) ((default . $STARTS:6)) ((default . $STARTS:5)) ((default . $STARTS:4)) ((default . $STARTS:3)) ((default . $STARTS:2)) ((default . $STARTS:1)) ((default . $STARTS:0)) ((default . use_names:2)) ((default . use_names:0)) ((default . use_names:1)) ((default . $use_names:0)) ((default . error) (STRING . 84) (SYMBOL . 85) (PREFIXED_LIST . 86) (SEXP . 87) (PAREN_BLOCK . 88)) ((default . put_values:0)) ((default . put_values:1)) ((default . $put_values:0)) ((default . put_values:2)) ((default . put_name:0)) ((default . put_names:0)) ((default . put_names:1)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 90)) ((default . $put_names:0)) ((default . put_names:2)) ((default . put_name:1)) ((default . $rule:0)) ((default . rule:0) (PREC . 91) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93) (PREFIXED_LIST . 94) (PAREN_BLOCK . 95) (BRACE_BLOCK . 96)) ((default . nonterminal:0)) ((default . $nonterminal:0)) ((default . default_prec_decl:0)) ((default . no_default_prec_decl:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 100)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 101)) ((default . associativity:0)) ((default . associativity:2)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 104)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 101)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 106)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 28) (BRACE_BLOCK . 107) (LT . 31)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 110)) ((default . associativity:1)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 111)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 101)) ((default . token_type_opt:0) (LT . 31)) ((default . error) (LT . 31)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 116)) ((default . $declaration:0)) ((default . declaration:0)) ((default . decl:0)) ((default . decl:1)) ((default . decl:2)) ((default . decl:3)) ((default . decl:4)) ((default . decl:5)) ((default . decl:6)) ((default . token_type_opt:0) (LT . 31)) ((default . decl:7)) ((default . decl:9)) ((default . decl:8)) ((default . decl:10)) ((default . decl:11)) ((default . decl:12)) ((default . decl:13)) ((default . decl:14)) ((default . epilogue:0)) ((default . $epilogue:0)) ((default . prologue:0)) ((default . $prologue:0)) ((default . grammar:4)) ((default . $grammar:0)) ((default . grammar:0)) ((default . grammar:1)) ((default . grammar:2)) ((default . grammar:3)) ((default . any_value:1)) ((default . any_value:0)) ((default . any_value:3)) ((default . any_value:4)) ((default . any_value:2)) ((default . put_value:0)) ((default . error) (GT . 118)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93)) ((default . item:0)) ((default . item:1)) ((default . action:1)) ((default . action:0)) ((default . action:2)) ((default . rhs:2)) ((default . rhs:1)) ((default . error) (COLON . 120)) ((default . error) (STRING . 121)) ((default . lifo_symbols:1)) ((default . languagemode_decl:0)) ((default . symbols:0) (SYMBOL . 123)) ((default . package_decl:0)) ((default . expectedconflicts_decl:0)) ((default . provide_decl:0)) ((default . put_name_list:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 23) (BRACE_BLOCK . 124)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 23) (BRACE_BLOCK . 124)) ((default . quotemode_decl:0)) ((default . scopestart_decl:0)) ((default . start_decl:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 129)) ((default . token_type_opt:1)) ((default . plist_opt:0) (SYMBOL . 23)) ((default . error) (BRACE_BLOCK . 134)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93)) ((default . token_type:0)) ((default . rhs:3)) ((default . rhs:0)) ((default . string_value:0)) ((default . keyword_decl:0)) ((default . lifo_symbols:0)) ((default . put_value_list:0)) ((default . put_decl:3)) ((default . put_decl:2)) ((default . put_decl:1)) ((default . put_decl:0)) ((default . lifo_symbols:1) (STRING . 121)) ((default . token_decl:1)) ((default . plist:1)) ((default . type_decl:0)) ((default . plist_opt:1) (SYMBOL . 23)) ((default . use_name_list:0)) ((default . use_macros_decl:0)) ((default . precedence_decl:0)) ((default . items:0) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93)) ((default . lifo_items:1)) ((default . error) (SEMI . 145)) ((default . rules:0) (OR . 146)) ((default . lifo_rules:1)) ((default . token_decl:0)) ((default . plist:0)) ((default . lifo_items:0)) ((default . nonterminal:1)) ((default . rhs:0)) ((default . lifo_rules:0)) ((default . error) ($EOI . 149)) ((default . error) ($EOI . 150)) ((default . accept))] [(($STARTS . 148) ($grammar . 18) ($prologue . 17) ($epilogue . 16) ($declaration . 15) ($nonterminal . 14) ($rule . 13) ($put_names . 12) ($put_values . 11) ($use_names . 10)) ((use_names . 22)) ((put_value . 27) (put_values . 26)) ((token_type . 34) (put_name . 33) (put_names . 32)) ((rhs . 36) (rule . 35)) ((nonterminal . 38)) ((use_macros_decl . 73) (type_decl . 72) (token_decl . 71) (keyword_decl . 70) (start_decl . 69) (quotemode_decl . 68) (scopestart_decl . 67) (put_decl . 66) (associativity . 65) (precedence_decl . 64) (provide_decl . 63) (expectedconflicts_decl . 62) (package_decl . 61) (languagemode_decl . 60) (no_default_prec_decl . 59) (default_prec_decl . 58) (decl . 57) (declaration . 56)) ((epilogue . 75)) ((prologue . 77)) ((nonterminal . 83) (use_macros_decl . 73) (type_decl . 72) (token_decl . 71) (keyword_decl . 70) (start_decl . 69) (quotemode_decl . 68) (scopestart_decl . 67) (put_decl . 66) (associativity . 65) (precedence_decl . 64) (provide_decl . 63) (expectedconflicts_decl . 62) (package_decl . 61) (languagemode_decl . 60) (no_default_prec_decl . 59) (default_prec_decl . 58) (decl . 57) (declaration . 82) (epilogue . 81) (prologue . 80) (grammar . 79)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((any_value . 89)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((item . 98) (action . 97)) ((@1 . 99)) nil nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 102)) nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 105)) nil ((token_type . 34) (put_name . 109) (put_name_list . 108)) nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 112)) ((token_type . 114) (token_type_opt . 113)) ((token_type . 115)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((token_type . 114) (token_type_opt . 117)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((item . 119)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((string_value . 122)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((put_value . 126) (put_value_list . 125)) ((put_value . 128) (put_value_list . 127)) nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 130)) nil ((plist . 133) (plist_opt . 132) (put_value . 131)) ((use_name_list . 135)) ((item . 138) (lifo_items . 137) (items . 136)) nil nil ((rhs . 36) (rule . 141) (lifo_rules . 140) (rules . 139)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((string_value . 142)) nil nil nil ((put_value . 143)) nil nil nil ((item . 144)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((rhs . 36) (rule . 147)) nil nil nil nil] ((grammar . $$grammar) (prologue . $$prologue) (epilogue . $$epilogue) (declaration . $$declaration) (nonterminal . $$nonterminal) (rule . $$rule) (put_names . $$put_names) (put_values . $$put_values) (use_names . $$use_names)) [nonterminal:1 token_decl:1 use_macros_decl:0 string_value:0 precedence_decl:0 items:0 lifo_rules:0 lifo_rules:1 put_decl:1 lifo_items:0 rules:0 type_decl:0 decl:6]]
  GEN      ../../lisp/cedet/semantic/wisent/javat-wy.el
Wrong type argument: listp, [[((default . error) ($$use_names . 1) ($$put_values . 2) ($$put_names . 3) ($$rule . 4) ($$nonterminal . 5) ($$declaration . 6) ($$epilogue . 7) ($$prologue . 8) ($$grammar . 9)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 19) (LBRACE . 20) (RBRACE . 21)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 23) (LBRACE . 24) (RBRACE . 25)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 28) (LBRACE . 29) (RBRACE . 30) (LT . 31)) ((default . rhs:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 37)) ((default . error) (DEFAULT-PREC . 39) (NO-DEFAULT-PREC . 40) (KEYWORD . 41) (LANGUAGEMODE . 42) (LEFT . 43) (NONASSOC . 44) (PACKAGE . 45) (EXPECTEDCONFLICTS . 46) (PROVIDE . 47) (PUT . 48) (QUOTEMODE . 49) (RIGHT . 50) (SCOPESTART . 51) (START . 52) (TOKEN . 53) (TYPE . 54) (USE-MACROS . 55)) ((default . error) (EPILOGUE . 74)) ((default . error) (PROLOGUE . 76)) ((default . error) (DEFAULT-PREC . 39) (NO-DEFAULT-PREC . 40) (KEYWORD . 41) (LANGUAGEMODE . 42) (LEFT . 43) (NONASSOC . 44) (PACKAGE . 45) (EXPECTEDCONFLICTS . 46) (PROVIDE . 47) (PUT . 48) (QUOTEMODE . 49) (RIGHT . 50) (SCOPESTART . 51) (START . 52) (TOKEN . 53) (TYPE . 54) (USE-MACROS . 55) (SYMBOL . 37) (PERCENT_PERCENT . 78) (PROLOGUE . 76) (EPILOGUE . 74)) ((default . $STARTS:8)) ((default . $STARTS:7)) ((default . $STARTS:6)) ((default . $STARTS:5)) ((default . $STARTS:4)) ((default . $STARTS:3)) ((default . $STARTS:2)) ((default . $STARTS:1)) ((default . $STARTS:0)) ((default . use_names:2)) ((default . use_names:0)) ((default . use_names:1)) ((default . $use_names:0)) ((default . error) (STRING . 84) (SYMBOL . 85) (PREFIXED_LIST . 86) (SEXP . 87) (PAREN_BLOCK . 88)) ((default . put_values:0)) ((default . put_values:1)) ((default . $put_values:0)) ((default . put_values:2)) ((default . put_name:0)) ((default . put_names:0)) ((default . put_names:1)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 90)) ((default . $put_names:0)) ((default . put_names:2)) ((default . put_name:1)) ((default . $rule:0)) ((default . rule:0) (PREC . 91) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93) (PREFIXED_LIST . 94) (PAREN_BLOCK . 95) (BRACE_BLOCK . 96)) ((default . nonterminal:0)) ((default . $nonterminal:0)) ((default . default_prec_decl:0)) ((default . no_default_prec_decl:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 100)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 101)) ((default . associativity:0)) ((default . associativity:2)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 104)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 101)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 106)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 28) (BRACE_BLOCK . 107) (LT . 31)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 110)) ((default . associativity:1)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 111)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 101)) ((default . token_type_opt:0) (LT . 31)) ((default . error) (LT . 31)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 116)) ((default . $declaration:0)) ((default . declaration:0)) ((default . decl:0)) ((default . decl:1)) ((default . decl:2)) ((default . decl:3)) ((default . decl:4)) ((default . decl:5)) ((default . decl:6)) ((default . token_type_opt:0) (LT . 31)) ((default . decl:7)) ((default . decl:9)) ((default . decl:8)) ((default . decl:10)) ((default . decl:11)) ((default . decl:12)) ((default . decl:13)) ((default . decl:14)) ((default . epilogue:0)) ((default . $epilogue:0)) ((default . prologue:0)) ((default . $prologue:0)) ((default . grammar:4)) ((default . $grammar:0)) ((default . grammar:0)) ((default . grammar:1)) ((default . grammar:2)) ((default . grammar:3)) ((default . any_value:1)) ((default . any_value:0)) ((default . any_value:3)) ((default . any_value:4)) ((default . any_value:2)) ((default . put_value:0)) ((default . error) (GT . 118)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93)) ((default . item:0)) ((default . item:1)) ((default . action:1)) ((default . action:0)) ((default . action:2)) ((default . rhs:2)) ((default . rhs:1)) ((default . error) (COLON . 120)) ((default . error) (STRING . 121)) ((default . lifo_symbols:1)) ((default . languagemode_decl:0)) ((default . symbols:0) (SYMBOL . 123)) ((default . package_decl:0)) ((default . expectedconflicts_decl:0)) ((default . provide_decl:0)) ((default . put_name_list:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 23) (BRACE_BLOCK . 124)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 23) (BRACE_BLOCK . 124)) ((default . quotemode_decl:0)) ((default . scopestart_decl:0)) ((default . start_decl:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 129)) ((default . token_type_opt:1)) ((default . plist_opt:0) (SYMBOL . 23)) ((default . error) (BRACE_BLOCK . 134)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93)) ((default . token_type:0)) ((default . rhs:3)) ((default . rhs:0)) ((default . string_value:0)) ((default . keyword_decl:0)) ((default . lifo_symbols:0)) ((default . put_value_list:0)) ((default . put_decl:3)) ((default . put_decl:2)) ((default . put_decl:1)) ((default . put_decl:0)) ((default . lifo_symbols:1) (STRING . 121)) ((default . token_decl:1)) ((default . plist:1)) ((default . type_decl:0)) ((default . plist_opt:1) (SYMBOL . 23)) ((default . use_name_list:0)) ((default . use_macros_decl:0)) ((default . precedence_decl:0)) ((default . items:0) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93)) ((default . lifo_items:1)) ((default . error) (SEMI . 145)) ((default . rules:0) (OR . 146)) ((default . lifo_rules:1)) ((default . token_decl:0)) ((default . plist:0)) ((default . lifo_items:0)) ((default . nonterminal:1)) ((default . rhs:0)) ((default . lifo_rules:0)) ((default . error) ($EOI . 149)) ((default . error) ($EOI . 150)) ((default . accept))] [(($STARTS . 148) ($grammar . 18) ($prologue . 17) ($epilogue . 16) ($declaration . 15) ($nonterminal . 14) ($rule . 13) ($put_names . 12) ($put_values . 11) ($use_names . 10)) ((use_names . 22)) ((put_value . 27) (put_values . 26)) ((token_type . 34) (put_name . 33) (put_names . 32)) ((rhs . 36) (rule . 35)) ((nonterminal . 38)) ((use_macros_decl . 73) (type_decl . 72) (token_decl . 71) (keyword_decl . 70) (start_decl . 69) (quotemode_decl . 68) (scopestart_decl . 67) (put_decl . 66) (associativity . 65) (precedence_decl . 64) (provide_decl . 63) (expectedconflicts_decl . 62) (package_decl . 61) (languagemode_decl . 60) (no_default_prec_decl . 59) (default_prec_decl . 58) (decl . 57) (declaration . 56)) ((epilogue . 75)) ((prologue . 77)) ((nonterminal . 83) (use_macros_decl . 73) (type_decl . 72) (token_decl . 71) (keyword_decl . 70) (start_decl . 69) (quotemode_decl . 68) (scopestart_decl . 67) (put_decl . 66) (associativity . 65) (precedence_decl . 64) (provide_decl . 63) (expectedconflicts_decl . 62) (package_decl . 61) (languagemode_decl . 60) (no_default_prec_decl . 59) (default_prec_decl . 58) (decl . 57) (declaration . 82) (epilogue . 81) (prologue . 80) (grammar . 79)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((any_value . 89)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((item . 98) (action . 97)) ((@1 . 99)) nil nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 102)) nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 105)) nil ((token_type . 34) (put_name . 109) (put_name_list . 108)) nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 112)) ((token_type . 114) (token_type_opt . 113)) ((token_type . 115)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((token_type . 114) (token_type_opt . 117)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((item . 119)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((string_value . 122)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((put_value . 126) (put_value_list . 125)) ((put_value . 128) (put_value_list . 127)) nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 130)) nil ((plist . 133) (plist_opt . 132) (put_value . 131)) ((use_name_list . 135)) ((item . 138) (lifo_items . 137) (items . 136)) nil nil ((rhs . 36) (rule . 141) (lifo_rules . 140) (rules . 139)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((string_value . 142)) nil nil nil ((put_value . 143)) nil nil nil ((item . 144)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((rhs . 36) (rule . 147)) nil nil nil nil] ((grammar . $$grammar) (prologue . $$prologue) (epilogue . $$epilogue) (declaration . $$declaration) (nonterminal . $$nonterminal) (rule . $$rule) (put_names . $$put_names) (put_values . $$put_values) (use_names . $$use_names)) [nonterminal:1 token_decl:1 use_macros_decl:0 string_value:0 precedence_decl:0 items:0 lifo_rules:0 lifo_rules:1 put_decl:1 lifo_items:0 rules:0 type_decl:0 decl:6]]
  GEN      ../../lisp/cedet/semantic/wisent/js-wy.el
Wrong type argument: listp, [[((default . error) ($$use_names . 1) ($$put_values . 2) ($$put_names . 3) ($$rule . 4) ($$nonterminal . 5) ($$declaration . 6) ($$epilogue . 7) ($$prologue . 8) ($$grammar . 9)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 19) (LBRACE . 20) (RBRACE . 21)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 23) (LBRACE . 24) (RBRACE . 25)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 28) (LBRACE . 29) (RBRACE . 30) (LT . 31)) ((default . rhs:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 37)) ((default . error) (DEFAULT-PREC . 39) (NO-DEFAULT-PREC . 40) (KEYWORD . 41) (LANGUAGEMODE . 42) (LEFT . 43) (NONASSOC . 44) (PACKAGE . 45) (EXPECTEDCONFLICTS . 46) (PROVIDE . 47) (PUT . 48) (QUOTEMODE . 49) (RIGHT . 50) (SCOPESTART . 51) (START . 52) (TOKEN . 53) (TYPE . 54) (USE-MACROS . 55)) ((default . error) (EPILOGUE . 74)) ((default . error) (PROLOGUE . 76)) ((default . error) (DEFAULT-PREC . 39) (NO-DEFAULT-PREC . 40) (KEYWORD . 41) (LANGUAGEMODE . 42) (LEFT . 43) (NONASSOC . 44) (PACKAGE . 45) (EXPECTEDCONFLICTS . 46) (PROVIDE . 47) (PUT . 48) (QUOTEMODE . 49) (RIGHT . 50) (SCOPESTART . 51) (START . 52) (TOKEN . 53) (TYPE . 54) (USE-MACROS . 55) (SYMBOL . 37) (PERCENT_PERCENT . 78) (PROLOGUE . 76) (EPILOGUE . 74)) ((default . $STARTS:8)) ((default . $STARTS:7)) ((default . $STARTS:6)) ((default . $STARTS:5)) ((default . $STARTS:4)) ((default . $STARTS:3)) ((default . $STARTS:2)) ((default . $STARTS:1)) ((default . $STARTS:0)) ((default . use_names:2)) ((default . use_names:0)) ((default . use_names:1)) ((default . $use_names:0)) ((default . error) (STRING . 84) (SYMBOL . 85) (PREFIXED_LIST . 86) (SEXP . 87) (PAREN_BLOCK . 88)) ((default . put_values:0)) ((default . put_values:1)) ((default . $put_values:0)) ((default . put_values:2)) ((default . put_name:0)) ((default . put_names:0)) ((default . put_names:1)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 90)) ((default . $put_names:0)) ((default . put_names:2)) ((default . put_name:1)) ((default . $rule:0)) ((default . rule:0) (PREC . 91) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93) (PREFIXED_LIST . 94) (PAREN_BLOCK . 95) (BRACE_BLOCK . 96)) ((default . nonterminal:0)) ((default . $nonterminal:0)) ((default . default_prec_decl:0)) ((default . no_default_prec_decl:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 100)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 101)) ((default . associativity:0)) ((default . associativity:2)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 104)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 101)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 106)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 28) (BRACE_BLOCK . 107) (LT . 31)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 110)) ((default . associativity:1)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 111)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 101)) ((default . token_type_opt:0) (LT . 31)) ((default . error) (LT . 31)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 116)) ((default . $declaration:0)) ((default . declaration:0)) ((default . decl:0)) ((default . decl:1)) ((default . decl:2)) ((default . decl:3)) ((default . decl:4)) ((default . decl:5)) ((default . decl:6)) ((default . token_type_opt:0) (LT . 31)) ((default . decl:7)) ((default . decl:9)) ((default . decl:8)) ((default . decl:10)) ((default . decl:11)) ((default . decl:12)) ((default . decl:13)) ((default . decl:14)) ((default . epilogue:0)) ((default . $epilogue:0)) ((default . prologue:0)) ((default . $prologue:0)) ((default . grammar:4)) ((default . $grammar:0)) ((default . grammar:0)) ((default . grammar:1)) ((default . grammar:2)) ((default . grammar:3)) ((default . any_value:1)) ((default . any_value:0)) ((default . any_value:3)) ((default . any_value:4)) ((default . any_value:2)) ((default . put_value:0)) ((default . error) (GT . 118)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93)) ((default . item:0)) ((default . item:1)) ((default . action:1)) ((default . action:0)) ((default . action:2)) ((default . rhs:2)) ((default . rhs:1)) ((default . error) (COLON . 120)) ((default . error) (STRING . 121)) ((default . lifo_symbols:1)) ((default . languagemode_decl:0)) ((default . symbols:0) (SYMBOL . 123)) ((default . package_decl:0)) ((default . expectedconflicts_decl:0)) ((default . provide_decl:0)) ((default . put_name_list:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 23) (BRACE_BLOCK . 124)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 23) (BRACE_BLOCK . 124)) ((default . quotemode_decl:0)) ((default . scopestart_decl:0)) ((default . start_decl:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 129)) ((default . token_type_opt:1)) ((default . plist_opt:0) (SYMBOL . 23)) ((default . error) (BRACE_BLOCK . 134)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93)) ((default . token_type:0)) ((default . rhs:3)) ((default . rhs:0)) ((default . string_value:0)) ((default . keyword_decl:0)) ((default . lifo_symbols:0)) ((default . put_value_list:0)) ((default . put_decl:3)) ((default . put_decl:2)) ((default . put_decl:1)) ((default . put_decl:0)) ((default . lifo_symbols:1) (STRING . 121)) ((default . token_decl:1)) ((default . plist:1)) ((default . type_decl:0)) ((default . plist_opt:1) (SYMBOL . 23)) ((default . use_name_list:0)) ((default . use_macros_decl:0)) ((default . precedence_decl:0)) ((default . items:0) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93)) ((default . lifo_items:1)) ((default . error) (SEMI . 145)) ((default . rules:0) (OR . 146)) ((default . lifo_rules:1)) ((default . token_decl:0)) ((default . plist:0)) ((default . lifo_items:0)) ((default . nonterminal:1)) ((default . rhs:0)) ((default . lifo_rules:0)) ((default . error) ($EOI . 149)) ((default . error) ($EOI . 150)) ((default . accept))] [(($STARTS . 148) ($grammar . 18) ($prologue . 17) ($epilogue . 16) ($declaration . 15) ($nonterminal . 14) ($rule . 13) ($put_names . 12) ($put_values . 11) ($use_names . 10)) ((use_names . 22)) ((put_value . 27) (put_values . 26)) ((token_type . 34) (put_name . 33) (put_names . 32)) ((rhs . 36) (rule . 35)) ((nonterminal . 38)) ((use_macros_decl . 73) (type_decl . 72) (token_decl . 71) (keyword_decl . 70) (start_decl . 69) (quotemode_decl . 68) (scopestart_decl . 67) (put_decl . 66) (associativity . 65) (precedence_decl . 64) (provide_decl . 63) (expectedconflicts_decl . 62) (package_decl . 61) (languagemode_decl . 60) (no_default_prec_decl . 59) (default_prec_decl . 58) (decl . 57) (declaration . 56)) ((epilogue . 75)) ((prologue . 77)) ((nonterminal . 83) (use_macros_decl . 73) (type_decl . 72) (token_decl . 71) (keyword_decl . 70) (start_decl . 69) (quotemode_decl . 68) (scopestart_decl . 67) (put_decl . 66) (associativity . 65) (precedence_decl . 64) (provide_decl . 63) (expectedconflicts_decl . 62) (package_decl . 61) (languagemode_decl . 60) (no_default_prec_decl . 59) (default_prec_decl . 58) (decl . 57) (declaration . 82) (epilogue . 81) (prologue . 80) (grammar . 79)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((any_value . 89)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((item . 98) (action . 97)) ((@1 . 99)) nil nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 102)) nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 105)) nil ((token_type . 34) (put_name . 109) (put_name_list . 108)) nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 112)) ((token_type . 114) (token_type_opt . 113)) ((token_type . 115)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((token_type . 114) (token_type_opt . 117)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((item . 119)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((string_value . 122)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((put_value . 126) (put_value_list . 125)) ((put_value . 128) (put_value_list . 127)) nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 130)) nil ((plist . 133) (plist_opt . 132) (put_value . 131)) ((use_name_list . 135)) ((item . 138) (lifo_items . 137) (items . 136)) nil nil ((rhs . 36) (rule . 141) (lifo_rules . 140) (rules . 139)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((string_value . 142)) nil nil nil ((put_value . 143)) nil nil nil ((item . 144)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((rhs . 36) (rule . 147)) nil nil nil nil] ((grammar . $$grammar) (prologue . $$prologue) (epilogue . $$epilogue) (declaration . $$declaration) (nonterminal . $$nonterminal) (rule . $$rule) (put_names . $$put_names) (put_values . $$put_values) (use_names . $$use_names)) [nonterminal:1 token_decl:1 use_macros_decl:0 string_value:0 precedence_decl:0 items:0 lifo_rules:0 lifo_rules:1 put_decl:1 lifo_items:0 rules:0 type_decl:0 decl:6]]
  GEN      ../../lisp/cedet/semantic/wisent/python-wy.el
Wrong type argument: listp, [[((default . error) ($$use_names . 1) ($$put_values . 2) ($$put_names . 3) ($$rule . 4) ($$nonterminal . 5) ($$declaration . 6) ($$epilogue . 7) ($$prologue . 8) ($$grammar . 9)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 19) (LBRACE . 20) (RBRACE . 21)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 23) (LBRACE . 24) (RBRACE . 25)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 28) (LBRACE . 29) (RBRACE . 30) (LT . 31)) ((default . rhs:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 37)) ((default . error) (DEFAULT-PREC . 39) (NO-DEFAULT-PREC . 40) (KEYWORD . 41) (LANGUAGEMODE . 42) (LEFT . 43) (NONASSOC . 44) (PACKAGE . 45) (EXPECTEDCONFLICTS . 46) (PROVIDE . 47) (PUT . 48) (QUOTEMODE . 49) (RIGHT . 50) (SCOPESTART . 51) (START . 52) (TOKEN . 53) (TYPE . 54) (USE-MACROS . 55)) ((default . error) (EPILOGUE . 74)) ((default . error) (PROLOGUE . 76)) ((default . error) (DEFAULT-PREC . 39) (NO-DEFAULT-PREC . 40) (KEYWORD . 41) (LANGUAGEMODE . 42) (LEFT . 43) (NONASSOC . 44) (PACKAGE . 45) (EXPECTEDCONFLICTS . 46) (PROVIDE . 47) (PUT . 48) (QUOTEMODE . 49) (RIGHT . 50) (SCOPESTART . 51) (START . 52) (TOKEN . 53) (TYPE . 54) (USE-MACROS . 55) (SYMBOL . 37) (PERCENT_PERCENT . 78) (PROLOGUE . 76) (EPILOGUE . 74)) ((default . $STARTS:8)) ((default . $STARTS:7)) ((default . $STARTS:6)) ((default . $STARTS:5)) ((default . $STARTS:4)) ((default . $STARTS:3)) ((default . $STARTS:2)) ((default . $STARTS:1)) ((default . $STARTS:0)) ((default . use_names:2)) ((default . use_names:0)) ((default . use_names:1)) ((default . $use_names:0)) ((default . error) (STRING . 84) (SYMBOL . 85) (PREFIXED_LIST . 86) (SEXP . 87) (PAREN_BLOCK . 88)) ((default . put_values:0)) ((default . put_values:1)) ((default . $put_values:0)) ((default . put_values:2)) ((default . put_name:0)) ((default . put_names:0)) ((default . put_names:1)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 90)) ((default . $put_names:0)) ((default . put_names:2)) ((default . put_name:1)) ((default . $rule:0)) ((default . rule:0) (PREC . 91) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93) (PREFIXED_LIST . 94) (PAREN_BLOCK . 95) (BRACE_BLOCK . 96)) ((default . nonterminal:0)) ((default . $nonterminal:0)) ((default . default_prec_decl:0)) ((default . no_default_prec_decl:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 100)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 101)) ((default . associativity:0)) ((default . associativity:2)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 104)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 101)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 106)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 28) (BRACE_BLOCK . 107) (LT . 31)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 110)) ((default . associativity:1)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 111)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 101)) ((default . token_type_opt:0) (LT . 31)) ((default . error) (LT . 31)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 116)) ((default . $declaration:0)) ((default . declaration:0)) ((default . decl:0)) ((default . decl:1)) ((default . decl:2)) ((default . decl:3)) ((default . decl:4)) ((default . decl:5)) ((default . decl:6)) ((default . token_type_opt:0) (LT . 31)) ((default . decl:7)) ((default . decl:9)) ((default . decl:8)) ((default . decl:10)) ((default . decl:11)) ((default . decl:12)) ((default . decl:13)) ((default . decl:14)) ((default . epilogue:0)) ((default . $epilogue:0)) ((default . prologue:0)) ((default . $prologue:0)) ((default . grammar:4)) ((default . $grammar:0)) ((default . grammar:0)) ((default . grammar:1)) ((default . grammar:2)) ((default . grammar:3)) ((default . any_value:1)) ((default . any_value:0)) ((default . any_value:3)) ((default . any_value:4)) ((default . any_value:2)) ((default . put_value:0)) ((default . error) (GT . 118)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93)) ((default . item:0)) ((default . item:1)) ((default . action:1)) ((default . action:0)) ((default . action:2)) ((default . rhs:2)) ((default . rhs:1)) ((default . error) (COLON . 120)) ((default . error) (STRING . 121)) ((default . lifo_symbols:1)) ((default . languagemode_decl:0)) ((default . symbols:0) (SYMBOL . 123)) ((default . package_decl:0)) ((default . expectedconflicts_decl:0)) ((default . provide_decl:0)) ((default . put_name_list:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 23) (BRACE_BLOCK . 124)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 23) (BRACE_BLOCK . 124)) ((default . quotemode_decl:0)) ((default . scopestart_decl:0)) ((default . start_decl:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 129)) ((default . token_type_opt:1)) ((default . plist_opt:0) (SYMBOL . 23)) ((default . error) (BRACE_BLOCK . 134)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93)) ((default . token_type:0)) ((default . rhs:3)) ((default . rhs:0)) ((default . string_value:0)) ((default . keyword_decl:0)) ((default . lifo_symbols:0)) ((default . put_value_list:0)) ((default . put_decl:3)) ((default . put_decl:2)) ((default . put_decl:1)) ((default . put_decl:0)) ((default . lifo_symbols:1) (STRING . 121)) ((default . token_decl:1)) ((default . plist:1)) ((default . type_decl:0)) ((default . plist_opt:1) (SYMBOL . 23)) ((default . use_name_list:0)) ((default . use_macros_decl:0)) ((default . precedence_decl:0)) ((default . items:0) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93)) ((default . lifo_items:1)) ((default . error) (SEMI . 145)) ((default . rules:0) (OR . 146)) ((default . lifo_rules:1)) ((default . token_decl:0)) ((default . plist:0)) ((default . lifo_items:0)) ((default . nonterminal:1)) ((default . rhs:0)) ((default . lifo_rules:0)) ((default . error) ($EOI . 149)) ((default . error) ($EOI . 150)) ((default . accept))] [(($STARTS . 148) ($grammar . 18) ($prologue . 17) ($epilogue . 16) ($declaration . 15) ($nonterminal . 14) ($rule . 13) ($put_names . 12) ($put_values . 11) ($use_names . 10)) ((use_names . 22)) ((put_value . 27) (put_values . 26)) ((token_type . 34) (put_name . 33) (put_names . 32)) ((rhs . 36) (rule . 35)) ((nonterminal . 38)) ((use_macros_decl . 73) (type_decl . 72) (token_decl . 71) (keyword_decl . 70) (start_decl . 69) (quotemode_decl . 68) (scopestart_decl . 67) (put_decl . 66) (associativity . 65) (precedence_decl . 64) (provide_decl . 63) (expectedconflicts_decl . 62) (package_decl . 61) (languagemode_decl . 60) (no_default_prec_decl . 59) (default_prec_decl . 58) (decl . 57) (declaration . 56)) ((epilogue . 75)) ((prologue . 77)) ((nonterminal . 83) (use_macros_decl . 73) (type_decl . 72) (token_decl . 71) (keyword_decl . 70) (start_decl . 69) (quotemode_decl . 68) (scopestart_decl . 67) (put_decl . 66) (associativity . 65) (precedence_decl . 64) (provide_decl . 63) (expectedconflicts_decl . 62) (package_decl . 61) (languagemode_decl . 60) (no_default_prec_decl . 59) (default_prec_decl . 58) (decl . 57) (declaration . 82) (epilogue . 81) (prologue . 80) (grammar . 79)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((any_value . 89)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((item . 98) (action . 97)) ((@1 . 99)) nil nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 102)) nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 105)) nil ((token_type . 34) (put_name . 109) (put_name_list . 108)) nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 112)) ((token_type . 114) (token_type_opt . 113)) ((token_type . 115)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((token_type . 114) (token_type_opt . 117)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((item . 119)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((string_value . 122)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((put_value . 126) (put_value_list . 125)) ((put_value . 128) (put_value_list . 127)) nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 130)) nil ((plist . 133) (plist_opt . 132) (put_value . 131)) ((use_name_list . 135)) ((item . 138) (lifo_items . 137) (items . 136)) nil nil ((rhs . 36) (rule . 141) (lifo_rules . 140) (rules . 139)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((string_value . 142)) nil nil nil ((put_value . 143)) nil nil nil ((item . 144)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((rhs . 36) (rule . 147)) nil nil nil nil] ((grammar . $$grammar) (prologue . $$prologue) (epilogue . $$epilogue) (declaration . $$declaration) (nonterminal . $$nonterminal) (rule . $$rule) (put_names . $$put_names) (put_values . $$put_values) (use_names . $$use_names)) [nonterminal:1 token_decl:1 use_macros_decl:0 string_value:0 precedence_decl:0 items:0 lifo_rules:0 lifo_rules:1 put_decl:1 lifo_items:0 rules:0 type_decl:0 decl:6]]
  GEN      ../../lisp/cedet/srecode/srt-wy.el
Wrong type argument: listp, [[((default . error) ($$use_names . 1) ($$put_values . 2) ($$put_names . 3) ($$rule . 4) ($$nonterminal . 5) ($$declaration . 6) ($$epilogue . 7) ($$prologue . 8) ($$grammar . 9)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 19) (LBRACE . 20) (RBRACE . 21)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 23) (LBRACE . 24) (RBRACE . 25)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 28) (LBRACE . 29) (RBRACE . 30) (LT . 31)) ((default . rhs:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 37)) ((default . error) (DEFAULT-PREC . 39) (NO-DEFAULT-PREC . 40) (KEYWORD . 41) (LANGUAGEMODE . 42) (LEFT . 43) (NONASSOC . 44) (PACKAGE . 45) (EXPECTEDCONFLICTS . 46) (PROVIDE . 47) (PUT . 48) (QUOTEMODE . 49) (RIGHT . 50) (SCOPESTART . 51) (START . 52) (TOKEN . 53) (TYPE . 54) (USE-MACROS . 55)) ((default . error) (EPILOGUE . 74)) ((default . error) (PROLOGUE . 76)) ((default . error) (DEFAULT-PREC . 39) (NO-DEFAULT-PREC . 40) (KEYWORD . 41) (LANGUAGEMODE . 42) (LEFT . 43) (NONASSOC . 44) (PACKAGE . 45) (EXPECTEDCONFLICTS . 46) (PROVIDE . 47) (PUT . 48) (QUOTEMODE . 49) (RIGHT . 50) (SCOPESTART . 51) (START . 52) (TOKEN . 53) (TYPE . 54) (USE-MACROS . 55) (SYMBOL . 37) (PERCENT_PERCENT . 78) (PROLOGUE . 76) (EPILOGUE . 74)) ((default . $STARTS:8)) ((default . $STARTS:7)) ((default . $STARTS:6)) ((default . $STARTS:5)) ((default . $STARTS:4)) ((default . $STARTS:3)) ((default . $STARTS:2)) ((default . $STARTS:1)) ((default . $STARTS:0)) ((default . use_names:2)) ((default . use_names:0)) ((default . use_names:1)) ((default . $use_names:0)) ((default . error) (STRING . 84) (SYMBOL . 85) (PREFIXED_LIST . 86) (SEXP . 87) (PAREN_BLOCK . 88)) ((default . put_values:0)) ((default . put_values:1)) ((default . $put_values:0)) ((default . put_values:2)) ((default . put_name:0)) ((default . put_names:0)) ((default . put_names:1)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 90)) ((default . $put_names:0)) ((default . put_names:2)) ((default . put_name:1)) ((default . $rule:0)) ((default . rule:0) (PREC . 91) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93) (PREFIXED_LIST . 94) (PAREN_BLOCK . 95) (BRACE_BLOCK . 96)) ((default . nonterminal:0)) ((default . $nonterminal:0)) ((default . default_prec_decl:0)) ((default . no_default_prec_decl:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 100)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 101)) ((default . associativity:0)) ((default . associativity:2)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 104)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 101)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 106)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 28) (BRACE_BLOCK . 107) (LT . 31)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 110)) ((default . associativity:1)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 111)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 101)) ((default . token_type_opt:0) (LT . 31)) ((default . error) (LT . 31)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 116)) ((default . $declaration:0)) ((default . declaration:0)) ((default . decl:0)) ((default . decl:1)) ((default . decl:2)) ((default . decl:3)) ((default . decl:4)) ((default . decl:5)) ((default . decl:6)) ((default . token_type_opt:0) (LT . 31)) ((default . decl:7)) ((default . decl:9)) ((default . decl:8)) ((default . decl:10)) ((default . decl:11)) ((default . decl:12)) ((default . decl:13)) ((default . decl:14)) ((default . epilogue:0)) ((default . $epilogue:0)) ((default . prologue:0)) ((default . $prologue:0)) ((default . grammar:4)) ((default . $grammar:0)) ((default . grammar:0)) ((default . grammar:1)) ((default . grammar:2)) ((default . grammar:3)) ((default . any_value:1)) ((default . any_value:0)) ((default . any_value:3)) ((default . any_value:4)) ((default . any_value:2)) ((default . put_value:0)) ((default . error) (GT . 118)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93)) ((default . item:0)) ((default . item:1)) ((default . action:1)) ((default . action:0)) ((default . action:2)) ((default . rhs:2)) ((default . rhs:1)) ((default . error) (COLON . 120)) ((default . error) (STRING . 121)) ((default . lifo_symbols:1)) ((default . languagemode_decl:0)) ((default . symbols:0) (SYMBOL . 123)) ((default . package_decl:0)) ((default . expectedconflicts_decl:0)) ((default . provide_decl:0)) ((default . put_name_list:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 23) (BRACE_BLOCK . 124)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 23) (BRACE_BLOCK . 124)) ((default . quotemode_decl:0)) ((default . scopestart_decl:0)) ((default . start_decl:0)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 129)) ((default . token_type_opt:1)) ((default . plist_opt:0) (SYMBOL . 23)) ((default . error) (BRACE_BLOCK . 134)) ((default . error) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93)) ((default . token_type:0)) ((default . rhs:3)) ((default . rhs:0)) ((default . string_value:0)) ((default . keyword_decl:0)) ((default . lifo_symbols:0)) ((default . put_value_list:0)) ((default . put_decl:3)) ((default . put_decl:2)) ((default . put_decl:1)) ((default . put_decl:0)) ((default . lifo_symbols:1) (STRING . 121)) ((default . token_decl:1)) ((default . plist:1)) ((default . type_decl:0)) ((default . plist_opt:1) (SYMBOL . 23)) ((default . use_name_list:0)) ((default . use_macros_decl:0)) ((default . precedence_decl:0)) ((default . items:0) (SYMBOL . 92) (CHARACTER . 93)) ((default . lifo_items:1)) ((default . error) (SEMI . 145)) ((default . rules:0) (OR . 146)) ((default . lifo_rules:1)) ((default . token_decl:0)) ((default . plist:0)) ((default . lifo_items:0)) ((default . nonterminal:1)) ((default . rhs:0)) ((default . lifo_rules:0)) ((default . error) ($EOI . 149)) ((default . error) ($EOI . 150)) ((default . accept))] [(($STARTS . 148) ($grammar . 18) ($prologue . 17) ($epilogue . 16) ($declaration . 15) ($nonterminal . 14) ($rule . 13) ($put_names . 12) ($put_values . 11) ($use_names . 10)) ((use_names . 22)) ((put_value . 27) (put_values . 26)) ((token_type . 34) (put_name . 33) (put_names . 32)) ((rhs . 36) (rule . 35)) ((nonterminal . 38)) ((use_macros_decl . 73) (type_decl . 72) (token_decl . 71) (keyword_decl . 70) (start_decl . 69) (quotemode_decl . 68) (scopestart_decl . 67) (put_decl . 66) (associativity . 65) (precedence_decl . 64) (provide_decl . 63) (expectedconflicts_decl . 62) (package_decl . 61) (languagemode_decl . 60) (no_default_prec_decl . 59) (default_prec_decl . 58) (decl . 57) (declaration . 56)) ((epilogue . 75)) ((prologue . 77)) ((nonterminal . 83) (use_macros_decl . 73) (type_decl . 72) (token_decl . 71) (keyword_decl . 70) (start_decl . 69) (quotemode_decl . 68) (scopestart_decl . 67) (put_decl . 66) (associativity . 65) (precedence_decl . 64) (provide_decl . 63) (expectedconflicts_decl . 62) (package_decl . 61) (languagemode_decl . 60) (no_default_prec_decl . 59) (default_prec_decl . 58) (decl . 57) (declaration . 82) (epilogue . 81) (prologue . 80) (grammar . 79)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((any_value . 89)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((item . 98) (action . 97)) ((@1 . 99)) nil nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 102)) nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 105)) nil ((token_type . 34) (put_name . 109) (put_name_list . 108)) nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 112)) ((token_type . 114) (token_type_opt . 113)) ((token_type . 115)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((token_type . 114) (token_type_opt . 117)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((item . 119)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((string_value . 122)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((put_value . 126) (put_value_list . 125)) ((put_value . 128) (put_value_list . 127)) nil nil nil ((lifo_symbols . 103) (symbols . 130)) nil ((plist . 133) (plist_opt . 132) (put_value . 131)) ((use_name_list . 135)) ((item . 138) (lifo_items . 137) (items . 136)) nil nil ((rhs . 36) (rule . 141) (lifo_rules . 140) (rules . 139)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((string_value . 142)) nil nil nil ((put_value . 143)) nil nil nil ((item . 144)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((rhs . 36) (rule . 147)) nil nil nil nil] ((grammar . $$grammar) (prologue . $$prologue) (epilogue . $$epilogue) (declaration . $$declaration) (nonterminal . $$nonterminal) (rule . $$rule) (put_names . $$put_names) (put_values . $$put_values) (use_names . $$use_names)) [nonterminal:1 token_decl:1 use_macros_decl:0 string_value:0 precedence_decl:0 items:0 lifo_rules:0 lifo_rules:1 put_decl:1 lifo_items:0 rules:0 type_decl:0 decl:6]]
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/admin/grammars'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/lisp'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'compile-targets'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/lisp'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/lisp'
  ELC      cedet/srecode/texi.elc

In toplevel form:
cedet/srecode/texi.el:30:2: Error: Wrong type argument: listp, [[((default . error) (SET . 1) (SHOW . 2) (CONTEXT . 3) (TEMPLATE . 4) (PROMPT . 5) (newline . 6)) ((default . error) (symbol . 11)) ((default . error) (symbol . 12)) ((default . error) (symbol . 13)) ((default . error) (SET . 14) (MACRO . 15) (CONTEXT . 16) (TEMPLATE . 17) (PROMPT . 18) (DEFAULT . 19) (DEFAULTMACRO . 20) (READ . 21) (symbol . 22)) ((default . error) (symbol . 24)) ((default . template_file:0)) ((default . template_file:1)) ((default . template_file:2)) ((default . template_file:3)) ((default . template_file:4)) ((default . error) (MACRO . 25) (string . 26) (number . 27)) ((default . error) (newline . 30)) ((default . error) (newline . 31)) ((default . templatename:8)) ((default . templatename:5)) ((default . templatename:2)) ((default . templatename:3)) ((default . templatename:1)) ((default . templatename:4)) ((default . templatename:6)) ((default . templatename:7)) ((default . templatename:0)) ((default . opt-dynamic-arguments:1) (property . 32)) ((default . error) (string . 34)) ((default . error) (string . 35)) ((default . insertable-string:0)) ((default . error) (newline . 36)) ((default . error) (MACRO . 25) (newline . 37) (string . 26)) ((default . insertable-string-list:0)) ((default . variable:2)) ((default . context:0)) ((default . opt-dynamic-arguments:1) (property . 32)) ((default . error) (newline . 40)) ((default . opt-default-fcn:3) (DEFAULT . 41) (DEFAULTMACRO . 42)) ((default . insertable-string:1)) ((default . variable:1)) ((default . variable:0)) ((default . insertable-string-list:1)) ((default . opt-dynamic-arguments:0)) ((default . opt-string:1) (string . 44)) ((default . error) (symbol . 46) (string . 47)) ((default . error) (string . 48)) ((default . opt-read-fcn:1) (READ . 49)) ((default . error) (newline . 51)) ((default . section-dictionary-list:0)) ((default . opt-default-fcn:0)) ((default . opt-default-fcn:1)) ((default . opt-default-fcn:2)) ((default . error) (symbol . 53)) ((default . error) (newline . 54)) ((default . opt-string:0)) ((default . error) (SECTIONDICTIONARY . 55) (SECTION . 56) (TEMPLATE_BLOCK . 57)) ((default . opt-read-fcn:0)) ((default . prompt:0)) ((default . error) (string . 60)) ((default . error) (string . 61)) ((default . error) (newline . 62)) ((default . section-dictionary-list:1)) ((default . section-dictionary-list:2)) ((default . error) (newline . 63)) ((default . error) (newline . 64)) ((default . opt-bind:1) (BIND . 65)) ((default . flat-dictionary-entry-list:0)) ((default . dictionary-entry-list:0)) ((default . error) (string . 69)) ((default . template:0)) ((default . flat-section-dictionary:0) (SET . 1) (SHOW . 2)) ((default . error) (SET . 1) (SHOW . 2) (SECTION . 56) (END . 72)) ((default . error) (newline . 76)) ((default . flat-dictionary-entry:0)) ((default . flat-dictionary-entry-list:1)) ((default . error) (newline . 77)) ((default . dictionary-entry:0)) ((default . dictionary-entry:1)) ((default . dictionary-entry-list:1)) ((default . opt-bind:0)) ((default . section-dictionary:0)) ((default . error) ($EOI . 79)) ((default . error) ($EOI . 80)) ((default . accept))] [((template . 10) (variable . 9) (prompt . 8) (context . 7) (template_file . 78)) nil nil nil ((templatename . 23)) nil nil nil nil nil nil ((insertable-string . 29) (insertable-string-list . 28)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((opt-dynamic-arguments . 33)) nil nil nil nil ((insertable-string . 38)) nil nil nil ((opt-dynamic-arguments . 39)) nil ((opt-default-fcn . 43)) nil nil nil nil nil ((opt-string . 45)) nil nil ((opt-read-fcn . 50)) nil ((section-dictionary-list . 52)) nil nil nil nil nil nil ((section-dictionary . 59) (flat-section-dictionary . 58)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((opt-bind . 66)) ((flat-dictionary-entry-list . 67)) ((dictionary-entry-list . 68)) nil nil ((flat-dictionary-entry . 71) (variable . 70)) ((dictionary-entry . 75) (section-dictionary . 74) (variable . 73)) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] nil [dictionary-entry:0 flat-dictionary-entry:0 flat-dictionary-entry-list:0 flat-dictionary-entry-list:1 opt-default-fcn:1 prompt:0 section-dictionary:0 template:0 variable:1 dictionary-entry:1 dictionary-entry-list:0 dictionary-entry-list:1 opt-bind:0]]
make[2]: *** [Makefile:329: cedet/srecode/texi.elc] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/lisp'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:359: compile-main] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/jpff/GNU/emacs/lisp'
make: *** [Makefile:456: lisp] Error 2

I have no idea what this is about.  I am just building master branch

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 25, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.20, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-05-25 built on xenakis
Repository revision: 302adae21aa33c786d751672e2307bc067c948df
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12003000
System Description: openSUSE Leap 15.3

Configured using:
 'configure --without-gnutls'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG LIBSELINUX
LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow flyspell mailalias mailcrypt mail-extr comint ansi-color ring
ispell emacsbug message mailcap yank-media rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
help-mode cl-loaddefs cl-lib apropos find-file delsel cus-load
image-file image-converter crypt crypt++ crypt+pgp-pub view mule-util
cal-china cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew cal-julian lunar solar
cal-dst seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs holidays hol-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs time iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice simple cl-generic philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet
lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj
charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev
obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 85731 5406)
 (symbols 48 9378 1)
 (strings 32 27387 2001)
 (string-bytes 1 887939)
 (vectors 16 16460)
 (vector-slots 8 284476 9931)
 (floats 8 532 767)
 (intervals 56 1467 0)
 (buffers 992 14))

==John ffitch