Subject: bug#55596: subversion segfaul on `guix import texlive`

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 20:40:55 +0200

Jack Hill 写道：
> """
> $ guix import texlive qrcode
> command "svn" "export" "--non-interactive" "--trust-server-cert" 
> "-r"
> "59745"
> "svn://www.tug.org/texlive/tags/texlive-2021.3/Master/texmf-dist/doc/latex/qrcode/"
> "/tmp/guix-directory.6aY7Gk/doc/latex/qrcode/" failed with 
> signal 11
> guix import: error: failed to import package 'qrcode'
> """
>
> It seems something is unwell with our subversion package?

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner, but I ran that svn 
command by hand (only replacing the output directory, say 
/tmp/foo) and… it ran fine.

So I checked my dmesg and it's actually Guix that's getting 
killed:

[146565.315921] guix[1767]: segfault at c0 ip 000076c46ae99e70 sp 
00007fffcbe9cb30 error 4 cpu 5 in 
libc-2.33.so[76c46ae57000+141000]
[146565.315937] Code: 56 41 55 41 54 55 48 89 fd 53 48 81 ec f8 04 
00 00 48 8b 05 ea 1f 15 00 48 89 34 24 89 4c 24 48 64 8b 00 89 84 
24 80 00 00 00 <8b> 87 c0 00 00 00 85 c0 0f 85 4a 02 00 00 c7 87 
c0 00 00 00 ff ff

Kind regards,

T G-R