Subject: 29.0.50; [PATCH] Remove nnimap-nov-is-evil from Gnus manual

From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 13:12:42 +0200

Hi all,

I think the variable `nnimap-nov-is-evil' is gone.  In this case I
suggest the small change attached which also deletes it from gnus.texi.

Best, Arash
diff --git a/doc/misc/gnus.texi b/doc/misc/gnus.texi
index e51ae7d424..a0be13dac8 100644
--- a/doc/misc/gnus.texi
+++ b/doc/misc/gnus.texi
@@ -29685,10 +29685,9 @@ Slow/Expensive Connection
 
 As the variables for the other back ends, there are
 @code{nndiary-nov-is-evil}, @code{nndir-nov-is-evil},
-@code{nnfolder-nov-is-evil}, @code{nnimap-nov-is-evil},
-@code{nnml-nov-is-evil}, and @code{nnspool-nov-is-evil}.  Note that a
-non-@code{nil} value for @code{gnus-nov-is-evil} overrides all those
-variables.
+@code{nnfolder-nov-is-evil}, @code{nnml-nov-is-evil}, and
+@code{nnspool-nov-is-evil}.  Note that a non-@code{nil} value for
+@code{gnus-nov-is-evil} overrides all those variables.
 @end table