Subject: Re: bug#55539: 28.1; Support for the Kharoṣṭhī Script

From: Stefan Baums <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 11:52:33 +0200

> I installed these changes

Thank you.

>  . I added the input method to quail/misc-lang.el, not as a separate
>    file

Okay.

>  . I named the language environment "Kharoshthi", to avoid non-ASCII
>    characters, as all the other environments have ASCII names

There is a typo: the file as committed says “Kharoshhi.” Please
correct.

> Let me know if Wikipedia is wrong and this needs to be changed
> back.

Wikipedia is wrong. My spelling is correct. Please change it back.

> in the future submit patches in the form produced by "git
> format-patch", as that makes it much easier to apply

Okay. I was following section “52.5 Sending Patches for GNU Emacs”
in the Emacs manual, which mentions “diff -u” first, and “git
format-patch” later.