Subject: bug#55537: Guix pull after many months fails: substitutes for git-minimal-2.36.1 failed

From: Rafa Gálvez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 09:56:58 +0200

~> guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Building from this channel:
   guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git   cf17cbb
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... -Backtrace:
           13 (primitive-load 
"/gnu/store/95aihgn34wdy8h9yp2qyjgsxb07qiifv-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
     155:9 12 (_ _)
     159:9 11 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> 
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
     152:2 10 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
     152:2  9 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   2177:24  8 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7fe20e175cd0> _ 
#:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
    2005:8  7 (_ _)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
    300:22  6 (_ _)
    1181:2  5 (_ _)
    1047:2  4 (_ _)
     893:4  3 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   2062:12  2 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fe20e08ceb0>)
    1413:5  1 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 
7fe20e08ceb0> #<procedure 7fe20c731cf0 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
   1428:15  0 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fe20e08ceb0> _ _)

./guix/store.scm:1428:15: ERROR:
   1. &store-protocol-error:
       message: "some substitutes for the outputs of derivation 
`/gnu/store/6rbibj988j90d8gyccvxrqmkfr0l3mk6-git-minimal-2.36.1.drv' 
failed (usually happens due to networking issues); try `--fallback' to 
build derivation from source "
       status: 1
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program 
'/gnu/store/95aihgn34wdy8h9yp2qyjgsxb07qiifv-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: 
"cf17cbbc1b16dd15c8ec2e637d240de7ae5c3a44"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "fb24a4d5b87fa77a42966938df5e9761c0991876"; pull-version: 
1).