Subject: bug#55495: [PATCH] gnu: emacs-haskell-mode: Fix build.

From: Taiju HIGASHI <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 05:59:53 +0900

Hi Liliana,

>>> +-  "Generate a regex for searching for any occurrence of the prompt\
>>> ++  "Generate a regex for searching for any occurrence of the prompt
>> LGTM, but you might want to shorten the docstring so that the first
>> line is a synopsis.  This would make it easier for upstream to accept.
>
>>> +-  "Run a loading-ish COMMAND that wants to pick up type errors\
>>> ++  "Run a loading-ish COMMAND that wants to pick up type errors
>> As above, what is "loading-ish", are "things like that" relevant, etc.
>
>I decided not to make these corrections. Because I am not familiar with
>Haskell and am just one learner, and am not good at English.

Hmmm, you were right.
https://github.com/haskell/haskell-mode/pull/1780#issuecomment-1133107992

I will try, but I am a little apprehensive.
Is it possible for you to continue to review it here? Or should I just change the fix to change the parameters to suppress the error and resolve this issue?

Cheers