Subject: bug#55463: [PATCH] Fix font options compilation with gsettings disabled

From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 09:05:10 +0800

Pieter van Prooijen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello All,
>
> This is a small patch to make the recent gsettings font rendering
> changes compile when pgtk is configured but gsettings is not.

Thanks.

> -/* Return the cairo font options, updated from the gsettings font
> -   config entries.  The caller should call cairo_font_options_destroy
> -   on the result.  */
> +/* Return the cairo font options, optionally updated from the gsettings
> +   font config entries.  The caller should call
> +   cairo_font_options_destroy on the result.  */

I think this change is extraneous.  That comment doesn't have to be so
detailed, since building Emacs without GSettings support is a rather
oddball configuration, and it obviously cannot be used without support
being built-in.

Otherwise, LGTM.