Subject: bug#55445: 29.0.50; Org-mode to info export error

From: Петров Андрей <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 14:57:35 +0000

Lars,

I havo not tested this with the newest Emacs before, this is my fault.
Exporting of saved file works fine on current master branch.
The only thing that resists to work is saving of buffer without file attached.

So you can decline the bug (or fix just the non-file saving case).

Thank you!

________________________________________
От: Петров Андрей
Отправлено: 16 мая 2022 г. 19:41:57
Кому: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Копия: [email-masked]
Тема: Re: bug#55445: 29.0.50; Org-mode to info export error

Sure, here it is:

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33, cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2022-04-26 built on pva-msi
Repository revision: 0936bfcd77a671b8dce4ebcdc3e916622d68a865
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ru_RU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media rmc puny
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date seq gv
subr-x byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs
cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
cyril-util iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice simple cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 42688 6751)
 (symbols 48 5724 1)
 (strings 32 15765 1812)
 (string-bytes 1 509584)
 (vectors 16 11358)
 (vector-slots 8 164290 10944)
 (floats 8 20 30)
 (intervals 56 199 0)
 (buffers 992 10))

________________________________________
От: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Отправлено: 16 мая 2022 г. 17:30:23
Кому: Петров Андрей
Копия: [email-masked]
Тема: Re: bug#55445: 29.0.50; Org-mode to info export error

Петров Андрей <[email-masked]> writes:

> 1. Start `emacs -Q`, enable entering debugger on error
> 2. Create empty "1.org" file
>     C-x b 1.org [RET]
>     M-x org-mode [RET]
>     C-x w 1.org [RET]
> 3. Export it to info file (directly, not through creating texinfo file)
>     C-c C-e i i
>
> Result:
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp 1000000000)
>   seq-subseq((1652689971098490901 . 1000000000) 0 2)
>   cl-subseq((1652689971098490901 . 1000000000) 0 2)
>   org-file-newer-than-p("/home/andrey/1.info" (1652689970960239177 . 1000000000))

There's been some changes and reversions of changes in this area lately.
You didn't include the output from `M-x report-emacs-bug', so I can't
tell whether you're running an up-to-date version.  Can you include that
output?

--
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no