Subject: Re: bug#55445: 29.0.50; Org-mode to info export error

From: Петров Андрей <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 14:41:57 +0000

Sure, here it is:

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33, cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2022-04-26 built on pva-msi
Repository revision: 0936bfcd77a671b8dce4ebcdc3e916622d68a865
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ru_RU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media rmc puny
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date seq gv
subr-x byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs
cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
cyril-util iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice simple cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 42688 6751)
 (symbols 48 5724 1)
 (strings 32 15765 1812)
 (string-bytes 1 509584)
 (vectors 16 11358)
 (vector-slots 8 164290 10944)
 (floats 8 20 30)
 (intervals 56 199 0)
 (buffers 992 10))

________________________________________
От: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Отправлено: 16 мая 2022 г. 17:30:23
Кому: Петров Андрей
Копия: [email-masked]
Тема: Re: bug#55445: 29.0.50; Org-mode to info export error

Петров Андрей <[email-masked]> writes:

> 1. Start `emacs -Q`, enable entering debugger on error
> 2. Create empty "1.org" file
>     C-x b 1.org [RET]
>     M-x org-mode [RET]
>     C-x w 1.org [RET]
> 3. Export it to info file (directly, not through creating texinfo file)
>     C-c C-e i i
>
> Result:
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp 1000000000)
>   seq-subseq((1652689971098490901 . 1000000000) 0 2)
>   cl-subseq((1652689971098490901 . 1000000000) 0 2)
>   org-file-newer-than-p("/home/andrey/1.info" (1652689970960239177 . 1000000000))

There's been some changes and reversions of changes in this area lately.
You didn't include the output from `M-x report-emacs-bug', so I can't
tell whether you're running an up-to-date version.  Can you include that
output?

--
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no