Subject: bug#55443: [PATCH] gnu: emacs: Fix source snippet.

From: John Kehayias <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 20:06:50 +0000

Hello!

------- Original Message -------
On Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 3:47 PM, Liliana Marie Prikler wrote:

> I saw, I reworded slightly, I pushed.
>

Thanks!

> > Maybe someone can relay this to the guix-devel thread mentioned in
> > case there is more to be done as per the discussion there.
>
> I don't think a discussion that is several months old has weight in
> deciding what to do with relatively newer bugs. In any case, I think
> our tramp fixes should at some point also end up in the actual tramp
> package, not just emacs itself :)
>

I didn't follow the discussion thread but thought it might be the same (or in addition to) this bug. In any event, sure let's leave that to the actual bug tracking.

And yes, we should see about getting this in emacs proper, they should have GNU's own Guix taken care of as well :)

> That being said, thanks for the fix and have a nice evening

Thanks for the quick review and push, have a great day too!