Subject: [bug#55424] [PATCH 000/602] Purge Python 2 packages

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 23:12:48 -0400

Hi Guillaume,

Guillaume Le Vaillant <[email-masked]> writes:

> Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>>   gnu: Remove ocrodjvu.
>>   gnu: Remove didjvu.
>
> It looks like there are ports to Python 3 for these two programs at
> <https://github.com/rmast/ocrodjvu/tree/python3> and
> <https://github.com/FriedrichFroebel/didjvu>, so instead of removing the
> packages maybe we could use these forks...

I tried it, and it worked!  Thanks for suggesting.  I had to update
python-gamera to version 4 in the process.

You'll see the result in the 'purge-python2-packages' branch on
Savannah, which I'll update shortly.

Thank you,

Maxim