Subject: bug#55414: 29.0.50; Byte compilation error for the modus-themes

From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 13:42:10 +0000

Hello, Lars.

On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 13:52:57 +0200, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]> writes:

> >> Thanks, I'm closing this bug report, then.

> > Please don't do that yet.  The bug is not yet resolved.  If you have
> > already done this, do you mind if I reopen it?

> No problem, but it's fine to continue discussion in a closed bug
> report -- debbugs doesn't care.

I'm unhappy about you stating falsehoods on this list, and then ignoring
me when I draw your attention to this.

You have twice falsely stated that byte-compile--first-symbol-with-pos
was responsible for Prot's stack overflow.  The first time, on
2022-05-15 was a mistake, and I corrected you.  The second time,
yesterday was .... what?

Why did you ignore me drawing your attention to this today?

Why did you repeat this falsehood yesterday?  Why did you close the bug
on the basis of this falsehood?

Or, have I misunderstood something?

Please deal with all the points in this post.

> -- 
> (domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
>    bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).