Subject: bug#55382: 28.1; "fileloop-next-file: Read error: Is a directory" when running project-query-replace-regexp

From: Alex Broekhof <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 13:50:09 -0700

Hitting this error when trying to run project-query-replace-regexp. The
project I'm working under has git submodules, if that could cause any
issues? (Redacted some of the directories and search strings)

```
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-error "Read error" "Is a directory"
"/Users/x/x/x/common/x")
  insert-file-contents("/Users/x/x/x/common/x" nil)
  fileloop-next-file(t)
  fileloop-continue()
  project-query-replace-regexp("x::x::x::x" "y::y::y::y")
  funcall-interactively(project-query-replace-regexp "x::x::x::x"
"y::y::y::y")
  call-interactively(project-query-replace-regexp nil nil)
  command-execute(project-query-replace-regexp)
```

Running: GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin18.7.0, NS
appkit-1671.60 Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G95)) of 2022-04-04

project.el: Version: 0.8.1

Config (using straight):
```
(use-package project
  :bind-keymap ("C-x p" . project-prefix-map))
```

Is `project-files` perhaps being loaded with incorrect file names in
some cases?

In GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin18.7.0, NS appkit-1671.60
Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G95))
 of 2022-04-04 built on builder10-14.lan
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description:  macOS 12.3.1

Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
ACL GMP GNUTLS JSON LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER THREADS
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit

Minor modes in effect:
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  global-tree-sitter-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/jsonrpc
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/abroekhof/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail org-indent org-bullets cl-print
cus-start cus-load sh-script smie executable apropos goto-addr misearch
multi-isearch bug-reference csv-mode sort help-fns magit-patch
magit-subtree magit-gitignore magit-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util protobuf-mode
conf-mode gn-mode pulse consult-xref eglot array jsonrpc cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-styles cc-align avy magit-extras
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit package url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode git-commit log-edit add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
with-editor server magit-mode transient magit-git magit-base
magit-section crm compat-27 compat-26 compat olivetti vertico-directory
vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs consult-vertico
consult rainbow-delimiters highlight-symbol diff-hl log-view pcvs-util
vc-dir vc company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb init auctex-autoloads tex-site web-mode-autoloads
multi-vterm multi-vterm-autoloads vterm bookmark face-remap color term
disp-table ehelp vterm-module term/xterm xterm vterm-autoloads
elfeed-org-autoloads s-autoloads elfeed-autoloads vlf-setup vlf vlf-base
vlf-tune vlf-autoloads go-mode find-file ffap etags fileloop xref
go-mode-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads gn-mode-autoloads
protobuf-mode-autoloads blacken blacken-autoloads pyvenv eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
pyvenv-autoloads python-mode info-look tramp-sh which-func imenu
hideshow hippie-exp ert ewoc debug backtrace cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs python-mode-autoloads eglot-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
flymake-proc flymake project warnings flymake-autoloads eldoc-autoloads
google-c-style google-c-style-autoloads tree-sitter-langs
tree-sitter-langs-build tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode pp tree-sitter-hl
tree-sitter tree-sitter-load tree-sitter-cli tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get
compile dired-aux tsc-obsolete tree-sitter-langs-autoloads
tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads company pcase company-autoloads
project-autoloads xref-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
olivetti-autoloads org-roam-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
compat-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads ox-gfm
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md ox-latex ox-icalendar
org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ox-gfm-autoloads
org-bullets-autoloads ob-dot ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs consult-autoloads autoload radix-tree
lisp-mnt marginalia marginalia-autoloads orderless orderless-autoloads
use-package-ensure vertico vertico-autoloads highlight-symbol-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads undo-tree diff queue undo-tree-autoloads
queue-autoloads anzu anzu-autoloads crux tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell ls-lisp crux-autoloads
recentf tree-widget savehist smartparens dash smartparens-autoloads
dash-autoloads yasnippet yasnippet-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads
windmove ace-window-autoloads switch-window-autoloads edmacro kmacro
avy-autoloads use-package-bind-key bind-key which-key
which-key-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads use-package-diminish
diminish diminish-autoloads hl-line leuven-theme leuven-theme-autoloads
autorevert filenotify delsel exec-path-from-shell
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads finder-inf vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher
org-element org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree generator oc-basic
ol-eww eww xdg url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif dired
dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table
ol rx org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-compat advice org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
use-package-core use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
straight-autoloads info cl-seq cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt straight
subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize
mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2698533 255986)
 (symbols 48 60712 8)
 (strings 32 455047 46316)
 (string-bytes 1 161974757)
 (vectors 16 112466)
 (vector-slots 8 1740442 442702)
 (floats 8 768 2793)
 (intervals 56 865946 37818)
 (buffers 992 231))