Subject: [PATCH 01/14] gnu: Add r-gpg.

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 09:58:47 +0100

Hi Kyle,

I’ve been trying to apply these patches but haven’t been successful.
Have they been generated with “git format-patch”?  It looks like they
haven’t.  You can generate a patch series for the last 14 commits with
“git format-patch -14”, for example.  To send an updated patch set you
can use “--reroll-count” (or “-v”), e.g. “--reroll-count 2”.  This
generates emails with “[PATCH v2 …]” subjects, so we can automatically
extract all patches belonging to this new patch set.

I would be very happy if you could refresh this patch set on top of the
current “master” branch.

Please add each package definition to the file in alphabetic order.  It
simplifies future maintenance.

I see that the descriptions contain straight single quotes for procedure
names and package names.  We prefer to use texinfo syntax for procedures
instead, e.g. “@code{glm()}” instead of “'glm()'”.  There are also some
packages that have only sentence fragments for descriptions (e.g. r-ca).
Could you please turn those into complete sentences?  A common fix is to
prefix the description with “This package provides”.

Thanks!

-- 
Ricardo