Subject: bug#49211: closed (Re: bug#55362: 29.0.50; Super key no longer works on Wayland)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 03:09:03 +0000

Your bug report

#55362: 28.0.50; Unable to type S-SPC on feature/pgtk

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
55362: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=55362
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#55362: 29.0.50; Super key no longer works on Wayland
From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
To: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Cc: Thomas Jost <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 11:08:35 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Po Lu <[email-masked]> writes:

> Not before Emacs 29 is released, or otherwise the GTK developers will
> never fix their thing, and we will be stuck maintaining yet another
> broken hack to work around one of their bugs until the end of time,
> which is several degrees of magnitude more confusing because we now have
> two configurations where sometimes identical, and sometimes different
> GTK bugs have to be worked around.

And the bug has now been fixed in GTK.  The fix should be released and
reach most users rather quickly, so I'm closing this bug.

Subject: 28.0.50; Unable to type S-SPC on feature/pgtk
From: daanturo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 18:23:15 +0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On branch feature/pgtk, open a clean Emacs session with -Q switch and
switch to *scratch* buffer

```elisp
(global-set-key (kbd "S-SPC") #'pwd)
(call-interactively #'describe-key)
```

Press "S-SPC".

Observed: `describe-key` shows: "SPC runs the command
self-insert-command (found in global-map)".

Expected: "S-SPC runs the command pwd (found in global-map)", like on
Emacs 27.2 and branch master.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 
3.24.29, cairo version 1.17.4)
  of 2021-06-21 built on c6
Repository revision: 8098d3fe527ff154ee29bc21c6a0750605126ca3
Repository branch: makepkg
Windowing system distributor 'System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
  'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
  --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
  --with-sound=alsa --with-modules --without-gconf --without-gsettings
  --with-native-compilation --with-pgtk --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
  --without-xaw3d --without-m17n-flt --with-cairo --with-xwidgets
  --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2
  -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat
  -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -g
  -fuse-ld=gold -g -fuse-ld=gold'
  LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM
XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LC_CTYPE: en_GB.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: C
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
   global-anzu-mode: t
   anzu-mode: t
   global-evil-surround-mode: t
   evil-surround-mode: t
   eros-mode: t
   flyspell-lazy-mode: t
   solaire-global-mode: t
   solaire-mode: t
   text-scale-mode: t
   dap-tooltip-mode: t
   dap-ui-controls-mode: t
   dap-ui-mode: t
   gdb-many-windows: t
   dap-mode: t
   projectile-mode: t
   treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
   treemacs-follow-mode: t
   treemacs-git-mode: simple
   treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
   org-roam-mode: t
   yas-global-mode: t
   yas-minor-mode: t
   which-key-mode: t
   better-jumper-mode: t
   better-jumper-local-mode: t
   company-box-mode: t
   company-prescient-mode: t
   global-company-mode: t
   company-mode: t
   ivy-prescient-mode: t
   prescient-persist-mode: t
   ivy-rich-project-root-cache-mode: t
   ivy-rich-mode: t
   counsel-mode: t
   ivy-mode: t
   delete-selection-mode: t
   evil-goggles-mode: t
   evil-snipe-override-mode: t
   evil-snipe-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   save-place-mode: t
   global-so-long-mode: t
   global-git-commit-mode: t
   gcmh-mode: t
   global-hl-line-mode: t
   winner-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   smartparens-global-mode: t
   ws-butler-global-mode: t
   ws-butler-mode: t
   global-undo-tree-mode: t
   undo-tree-mode: t
   global-flycheck-mode: t
   doom-modeline-mode: t
   minions-mode: t
   global-subword-mode: t
   subword-mode: t
   good-scroll-mode: t
   marginalia-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
   cua-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   evil-mode: t
   evil-local-mode: t
   windmove-mode: t
   +popup-mode: t
   my-auto-sidebar-mode: t
   general-override-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   window-divider-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   size-indication-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/lispy/elpa 
hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/ivy/elpa
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-lint 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-jump 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-ensure 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-diminish 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-delight 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-core 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-core
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-bind-key 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/bind-key/bind-key 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/bind-key
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/straight/straight 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/straight/straight-x 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-x
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/cmake-mode/cmake-mode 
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/transient/transient 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/indent 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/indent
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/xref/xref 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/project/project 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-texinfo 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-publish 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-org 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-odt 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-md 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-man 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-latex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-icalendar 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-html 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-beamer 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-ascii 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-version 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-timer 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-tempo 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-table 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-src 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-refile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-protocol 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-plot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-pcomplete 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-num 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-mouse 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-mobile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-macs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-macro 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-loaddefs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-list 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-lint 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-keys 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-install 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-inlinetask 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-indent 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-id 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-habit 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-goto 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-footnote 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-feed 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-faces 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-entities 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-element 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-duration 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-datetree 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-ctags 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-crypt 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-compat 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-colview 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-clock 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-capture 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-attach 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-attach-git 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-archive 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-agenda 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-w3m 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-rmail 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-mhe 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-irc 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-info 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-gnus 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-eww 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-eshell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-docview 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-bibtex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-bbdb 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-vala 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-tangle 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-table 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-stan 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-sqlite 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-sql 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-shen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-shell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-sed 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-screen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-scheme 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-sass 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ruby 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ref 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-python 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-processing 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-plantuml 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-picolisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-perl 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-org 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-octave 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ocaml 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-mscgen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-maxima 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-matlab 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-makefile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-lua 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-lob 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-lisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-lilypond 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ledger 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-latex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-js 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-java 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-io 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-hledger 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-haskell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-groovy 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-gnuplot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-fortran 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-forth 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-exp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-eval 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-eshell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ebnf 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-dot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ditaa 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-css 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-core 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-coq 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-comint 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-clojure 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-calc 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-awk 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-asymptote 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-abc 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-R 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-J 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-C 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/trampver 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/trampver
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-uu 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-sudoedit 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-sshfs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-smb 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-sh 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-rclone 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-integration 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-gvfs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-fuse 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-ftp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-crypt 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-compat 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-cmds 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-cache 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-archive 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-adb 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/soap-client/soap-inspect 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/soap-client/soap-client 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/soap-client

Features:
(evil-collection-debug debug cl-print mm-archive url-cache
evil-collection-tabulated-list debbugs-gnu evil-collection-debbugs
debbugs soap-client rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp eieio-opt
evil-collection-speedbar speedbar ezimage dframe shortdoc pipenv
python-el-fgallina-expansions dap-python smartparens-python pyvenv
evil-collection-python python mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors multiple-cursors-core format-all apheleia core-cli
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win
evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader evil-collection-view view vc-hg
vc-svn vc ivy-hydra shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail amx
evil-anzu anzu char-fold eshell-syntax-highlighting fish-completion
em-term evil-collection-term term ehelp em-script em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias em-tramp esh-help
evil-collection-man man em-unix eshell-z em-dirs esh-var
evil-collection-eshell em-prompt eshell-did-you-mean esh-mode eshell
esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
esh-util git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter counsel-projectile
elisp-demos evil-collection-indent evil-collection-helpful helpful trace
info-look evil-collection-info info evil-collection-elisp-refs
elisp-refs magit-gitflow forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab
forge-github forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue
forge-topic bug-reference forge-post forge-repo forge forge-core
forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite evil-collection-help help disp-table
whitespace flycheck-cask evil-embrace evil-surround embrace
expand-region subword-mode-expansions text-mode-expansions
cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom eros highlight-quoted overseer
pkg-info lisp-mnt epl vi-tilde-fringe highlight-numbers parent-mode
display-line-numbers highlight-indent-guides flyspell-lazy ispell
flyspell rainbow-delimiters outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg
evil-collection-profiler profiler benchmark mule-util tramp-sh
docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp evil-collection-vc-git
vc-git vc-dispatcher jka-compr auto-minor-mode treemacs-bookmarks
magit-bookmark evil-collection-bookmark bookmark cursor-sensor
lispyville lispy hydra lispy-inline etags fileloop
evil-collection-edebug edebug backtrace lispy-tags mode-local
doom-themes-ext-treemacs doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap
doom-horizon-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base desktop frameset
company-prescient-autoloads company-statistics-autoloads
el-patch-autoloads atomic-chrome-autoloads infix-autoloads
scroll-on-jump-autoloads guix-autoloads epkg-autoloads fzf-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads phi-search-autoloads tramp-autoloads
org-ref-autoloads org-download-autoloads disk-usage-autoloads
dired-du-autoloads consult-lsp-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
unfill-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads rotate-autoloads
outshine-autoloads minions-autoloads imenu-anywhere-autoloads
good-scroll-autoloads flx-autoloads fcitx-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads dired-hacks-autoloads crux-autoloads
apheleia-autoloads ivy-yasnippet-autoloads orderless-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads marginalia-autoloads rustic-autoloads
emacs-everywhere-autoloads company-nixos-options-autoloads
nix-update-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads flycheck-guile-autoloads
geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-custom
geiser-base macrostep-geiser-autoloads geiser-autoloads
lsp-java-autoloads groovy-mode-autoloads android-mode-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads counsel-jq-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads poly-R-autoloads polymode-autoloads
ess-R-data-view-autoloads ess-autoloads flycheck-plantuml-autoloads
plantuml-mode-autoloads company-math-autoloads company-reftex-autoloads
company-auctex-autoloads auctex-latexmk-autoloads evil-tex-autoloads
latex-preview-pane-autoloads auctex-autoloads ccls-autoloads
company-glsl-autoloads glsl-mode-autoloads opencl-mode-autoloads
modern-cpp-font-lock-autoloads disaster-autoloads
demangle-mode-autoloads cuda-mode-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads
py-isort-autoloads pyimport-autoloads python-pytest-autoloads
nose-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads pipenv-autoloads
company-anaconda-autoloads anaconda-mode-autoloads lsp-pyright-autoloads
pip-requirements-autoloads xref-js2-autoloads tide-autoloads
skewer-mode-autoloads nodejs-repl-autoloads
add-node-modules-path-autoloads npm-mode-autoloads
js2-refactor-autoloads typescript-mode-autoloads rjsx-mode-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads coffee-mode-autoloads flycheck-clj-kondo-autoloads
clj-refactor-autoloads cider-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
vterm-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads docker-tramp-autoloads
docker-autoloads counsel-css-autoloads sws-mode-autoloads
stylus-mode-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads company-web-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads slim-mode-autoloads pug-mode-autoloads
haml-mode-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
ivy-bibtex-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads
ivy-taskrunner-autoloads taskrunner-autoloads kurecolor-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads posframe-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads
realgud-autoloads lsp-ivy-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads langtool-autoloads flyspell-lazy-autoloads
flyspell-correct-ivy-autoloads flyspell-correct-autoloads
bash-completion-autoloads fish-completion-autoloads
eshell-syntax-highlighting-autoloads eshell-did-you-mean-autoloads
esh-help-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads
eshell-up-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads evil-mc-autoloads
evil-multiedit-autoloads iedit-autoloads lispyville-autoloads
lispy-autoloads format-all-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
treemacs-magit-autoloads treemacs-projectile-autoloads
treemacs-evil-autoloads treemacs-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
highlight-indent-guides-autoloads link-hint-autoloads
drag-stuff-autoloads company-shell-autoloads ox-hugo-autoloads
ox-pandoc-autoloads ob-async-autoloads org-roam-autoloads
org-re-reveal-autoloads org-tree-slide-autoloads
centered-window-autoloads org-pomodoro-autoloads org-noter-autoloads
org-journal-autoloads jupyter-autoloads ob-ipython-autoloads
gnuplot-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads org-brain-autoloads
orgit-forge-autoloads orgit-autoloads evil-org-autoloads
org-cliplink-autoloads toc-org-autoloads ox-clip-autoloads
org-yt-autoloads htmlize-autoloads avy-autoloads org-mode-autoloads
edit-indirect-autoloads markdown-toc-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
buttercup-autoloads flycheck-cask-autoloads elisp-demos-autoloads
elisp-def-autoloads overseer-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
highlight-quoted-autoloads github-review-autoloads magit-todos-autoloads
magit-gitflow-autoloads forge-autoloads powerthesaurus-autoloads
define-word-autoloads counsel-dash-autoloads dash-docs-autoloads
request-autoloads ivy-xref-autoloads dumb-jump-autoloads eros-autoloads
quickrun-autoloads flycheck-autoloads gitignore-mode-autoloads
gitconfig-mode-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
browse-at-remote-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads fd-dired-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads dired-rsync-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads
dired-git-info-autoloads diredfl-autoloads doom-snippets-autoloads
auto-yasnippet-autoloads evil-vimish-fold-autoloads
vimish-fold-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads evil-collection-autoloads
evil-quick-diff-autoloads exato-autoloads evil-visualstar-autoloads
evil-traces-autoloads evil-textobj-anyblock-autoloads
evil-surround-autoloads evil-snipe-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
evil-lion-autoloads evil-indent-plus-autoloads evil-exchange-autoloads
evil-embrace-autoloads evil-easymotion-autoloads evil-args-autoloads
evil-autoloads hydra-autoloads vi-tilde-fringe-autoloads
git-gutter-fringe-autoloads evil-goggles-autoloads evil-anzu-autoloads
anzu-autoloads doom-modeline-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
solaire-mode-autoloads doom-themes-autoloads all-the-icons-ivy-autoloads
ivy-prescient-autoloads wgrep-autoloads ivy-rich-autoloads
counsel-projectile-autoloads amx-autoloads counsel-autoloads
ivy-avy-autoloads ivy-hydra-autoloads ivy-autoloads swiper-autoloads
company-box-autoloads company-dict-autoloads company-autoloads
which-key-autoloads general-autoloads project-autoloads
projectile-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads smartparens-autoloads
pcre2el-autoloads helpful-autoloads dtrt-indent-autoloads
better-jumper-autoloads restart-emacs-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads highlight-numbers-autoloads
hide-mode-line-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads use-package-autoloads
straight-autoloads explain-pause-mode-autoloads gcmh-autoloads
auto-minor-mode-autoloads packages finder-inf straight lsp dap-java
lsp-java request dap-gdb-lldb dap-utils dap-lldb ccls
ccls-member-hierarchy ccls-inheritance-hierarchy ccls-call-hierarchy
ccls-tree ccls-code-lens ccls-semantic-highlight ccls-common
smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs lsp-pyright dap-mouse dap-ui
lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-themes gdb-mi gud bui bui-list bui-info
bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button bui-utils lsp-lens dap-mode
dap-launch posframe dap-overlays lsp-mode lsp-protocol spinner
network-stream smartparens-markdown markdown-mode edit-indirect ewoc
treemacs-magit treemacs-projectile projectile ibuf-ext
evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs treemacs-evil treemacs
treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions treemacs-mouse-interface
treemacs-tags treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture inline ht treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization treemacs-macros org-agenda
evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos pcre2el rxt re-builder hl-todo
async evil-collection-grep grep orgit org-roam org-roam-link
org-roam-graph org-roam-doctor org-roam-dailies org-roam-capture
org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite3 emacsql emacsql-compiler org-capture
org-roam-completion org-roam-buffer org-roam-faces org-roam-macs
org-roam-compat org-id org-refile smartparens-org org-yt org-element
avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs github-review
ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub url-http url-gw nsm url-auth gnutls
deferred a evil-collection-magit magit-autoloads magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func
evil-collection-imenu imenu magit-diff smerge-mode
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode lv core-packages package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse url-vars yasnippet-snippets doom-snippets
doom-snippets-lib yasnippet evil-collection-elisp-mode elisp-mode
evil-collection-which-key which-key better-jumper company-box
company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons dash-functional
company-capf company-prescient company ivy-prescient prescient
evil-collection-ivy ivy-avy avy all-the-icons-ivy ivy-rich counsel xdg
ivy-xref evil-collection-xref xref project evil-collection-compile
compile swiper ivy flx delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir evil-goggles
pulse color evil-easymotion evil-snipe recentf tree-widget saveplace
so-long git-commit with-editor transient format-spec server
evil-collection-log-edit log-edit message rmc puny evil-collection-dired
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs auth-source password-cache
text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-git
magit-section magit-utils crm eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs gcmh
hl-line winner paren smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens
ws-butler undo-tree diff flycheck-clj-kondo evil-collection-flycheck
evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist flycheck json map
find-func help-mode doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons dash config fcitx dbus
dtrt-indent xml minions cap-words superword subword good-scroll
good-scroll-linear good-scroll-bezier two-column marginalia savehist
mb-depth cua-base let-alist evil evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core advice evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring derived init
edmacro kmacro my-defs core-editor core-projects core-ui easy-mmode comp
comp-cstr warnings core-keybinds pp general cl-extra seq byte-opt cl-seq
use-package-core bytecomp byte-compile cconv core-modules tex-site rx
realgud-recursive-autoloads core core-lib pcase cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib subr-x chemacs iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces
cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit pgtk lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1787282 306686)
  (symbols 48 81780 31)
  (strings 32 378167 54500)
  (string-bytes 1 13379649)
  (vectors 16 167237)
  (vector-slots 8 3125771 302855)
  (floats 8 2648 2228)
  (intervals 56 45063 11476)
  (buffers 992 43))

-- 
Daanturo.