Subject: bug#55362: closed (Re: bug#55362: 29.0.50; Super key no longer works on Wayland)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 03:09:02 +0000

Your bug report

#55362: 29.0.50; Super key no longer works on Wayland

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
55362: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=55362
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#55362: 29.0.50; Super key no longer works on Wayland
From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
To: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Cc: Thomas Jost <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 11:08:35 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Po Lu <[email-masked]> writes:

> Not before Emacs 29 is released, or otherwise the GTK developers will
> never fix their thing, and we will be stuck maintaining yet another
> broken hack to work around one of their bugs until the end of time,
> which is several degrees of magnitude more confusing because we now have
> two configurations where sometimes identical, and sometimes different
> GTK bugs have to be worked around.

And the bug has now been fixed in GTK.  The fix should be released and
reach most users rather quickly, so I'm closing this bug.

Subject: 29.0.50; Super key no longer works on Wayland
From: Thomas Jost <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 12:00:12 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hey folks,

When using recent builds of Emacs with PGTK on Wayland (Sway), the Super
key is no longer detected. I use it in a lot of shortcuts, but now
typing e.g. `s-/' just inputs /.

If I run an older build with the exact same config (or even with `emacs
-Q'), I don't experience that issue, and shortcuts using Super still
work. So, this seems to be an Emacs bug.

Using git bisect, I was able to find that this started in commit
1c1ae6ba802cc5813fa6f8f90f21050aae6bb459. Further investigation revealed
that when typing a shortcut with Super, the GDK_SUPER_MASK bit isn't
set, but GDK_MOD4_MASK is.

I'm not sure what the best option is: restoring the former
x_find_modifier_meanings() function, or hard-coding that Mod4 is the
same as Super (like Mod1 and Meta).
For now, I started using this patch:
https://paste.sr.ht/~schnouki/e997d536bd3305aa34bb2c72bfe68dcdde18ec80

If it sounds like a good solution, feel free to use it.

Happy to help and provide any further information needed!

Cheers,
Thomas

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 18, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33, cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2022-05-11 built on loki
Repository revision: 1c1ae6ba802cc5813fa6f8f90f21050aae6bb459
Repository branch: HEAD
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --with-pgtk'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: C/*l

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  lsp-treemacs-sync-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  viking-global-mode: t
  viking-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  auto-read-only-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  tree-sitter-hl-mode: t
  global-tree-sitter-mode: t
  tree-sitter-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/schnouki/.quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.26.1/slime hides /home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20220302.1215/slime
/home/schnouki/.quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.26.1/slime-autoloads hides /home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20220302.1215/slime-autoloads
/home/schnouki/.quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.26.1/slime-tests hides /home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20220302.1215/slime-tests
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220508.1914/transient hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/transient
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-shell hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-sass hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-attach-git hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-faces hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-C hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-scheme hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-bbdb hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-timer hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-lint hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-feed hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc-csl hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-num hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-num
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-habit hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-rmail hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-odt hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-datetree hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-lua hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-md hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-clojure hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-latex hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-css hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-sql hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-loaddefs hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-js hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-core hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-ruby hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-java hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-forth hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-ocaml hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-gnuplot hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-exp hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-org hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-eww hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-goto hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-latex hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc-natbib hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc-biblatex hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-doi hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-agenda hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-lilypond hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-groovy hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-man hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-sed hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-macs hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-texinfo hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-org hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-table hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-table
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-dot hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-html hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-attach hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-comint hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-capture hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-compat hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-icalendar hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-bibtex hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-src hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-src
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-plantuml hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-julia hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-element hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-element
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/oc
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-crypt hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-tangle hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-matlab hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-w3m hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-maxima hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-awk hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-haskell hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-ascii hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-refile hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-python hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-sqlite hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-beamer hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-archive hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-calc hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-eshell hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-info hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-clock hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-list hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-list
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-eshell hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-pcomplete hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc-basic hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-mhe hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-octave hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-duration hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-processing hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-protocol hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-ctags hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-irc hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-gnus hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-docview hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-eval hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-keys hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-colview hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-id hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-id
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-fortran hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-publish hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-screen hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-mobile hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-inlinetask hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-man hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-tempo hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-lob hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-indent hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-koma-letter hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-table hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-makefile hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-footnote hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-ref hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-mouse hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-macro hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-version hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-version
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-ditaa hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-entities hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-R hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-lisp hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-perl hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-plot hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup

Features:
(shadow sort footnote guess-language flyspell ispell mail-extr emacsbug
lsp-zig lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-sqls lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vimscript
lsp-vhdl lsp-volar lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala lsp-v
lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-toml lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet
lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-rf lsp-remark lsp-r lsp-purescript lsp-pylsp
lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl lsp-openscad
lsp-ocaml lsp-magik lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-nginx lsp-markdown lsp-lua
lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-idris lsp-haxe lsp-groovy
lsp-hack lsp-graphql lsp-go lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran
lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet lsp-elixir lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile
lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp gnutls lsp-crystal lsp-cmake
lsp-clojure lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd lsp-beancount lsp-bash
lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-actionscript dtrt-indent sql
toml-mode align dockerfile-mode sh-script executable dired-collapse
dired-hacks-utils lsp-diagnostics lsp-modeline lsp-completion lsp-ui
lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc goto-addr lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek
lsp-ui-sideline lsp-ui-util face-remap vc-git bug-reference macrostep-c
cmacexp company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-cmake company-semantic company-bbdb company-capf company-tabnine
unicode-escape company-template company editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch counsel xdg swiper ivy
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir emojify apropos defproject
smart-mode-line-respectful-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority
auto-virtualenvwrapper virtualenvwrapper gud
python-el-fgallina-expansions python vc vc-dispatcher zenburn-theme
lsp-treemacs lsp-pyright lsp-mode lsp-protocol yasnippet tree-widget
spinner network-stream nsm ewoc lsp-treemacs-themes f
treemacs-projectile treemacs-magit treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-extensions treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tags
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture ht inline
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros
ibuffer-projectile ibuf-macs projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs gitignore-mode conf-mode magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode
git-commit log-edit message sendmail yank-media rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev gmm-utils pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor
server magit-mode transient magit-git magit-base crm blacken
flycheck-mypy faceup flycheck-package package-lint finder lisp-mnt
flycheck-grammarly grammarly websocket bindat request mailheader
mail-utils dom hydra-examples windmove jq-format reformatter just-mode
slime-fancy slime-indentation slime-cl-indent cl-indent
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl slime-parse slime
hyperspec nix-mode ffap nix-repl nix-shell nix-store magit-section
compat-27 compat-26 compat nix-instantiate nix-shebang nix-format nix
scad-mode flycheck-nim flycheck-plantuml plantuml-mode flycheck-pos-tip
pos-tip flycheck find-func nim-mode commenter nim-fill nim-smie
let-alist nim-helper nim-util nim-syntax nim-rx nim-vars cargo
cargo-process markdown-mode color rust-utils rust-mode rust-rustfmt
rust-playpen rust-compile rust-cargo d-mode cc-langs cc-mode-expansions
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs loop fennel-mode fennel-eldoc inf-lisp docker-tramp
tramp-cache tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-edit
cus-load wid-edit files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time
iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec uuidgen calc-misc calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs warnings rect calc-macs editorconfig etags fileloop
generator volatile-highlights undo-tree diff viking-mode autorevert
filenotify which-key visual-fill-column so-long auto-read-only
restclient-jq jq-mode pcase smie restclient noutline outline
expand-region subword-mode-expansions text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core expand-region-custom
which-func imenu tree-sitter-langs tree-sitter-langs-build tar-mode
arc-mode archive-mode pp tree-sitter-hl tree-sitter tree-sitter-load
tree-sitter-cli tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get compile text-property-search
comint ansi-color dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs tsc-obsolete xref
project s list-utils dash edmacro kmacro hydra ring lv view alert log4e
notifications dbus xml gntp diminish cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core derived
finder-inf cap-words superword subword desktop frameset saveplace ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util delsel hl-line time cl slime-autoloads rx advice info package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json map url-vars seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice simple cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1413570 1020216)
 (symbols 48 85905 8)
 (strings 32 798077 88864)
 (string-bytes 1 48179440)
 (vectors 16 130397)
 (vector-slots 8 3564556 809363)
 (floats 8 392 2342)
 (intervals 56 4645 2030)
 (buffers 992 85))

-- 
Thomas