Subject: bug#55362: 29.0.50; Super key no longer works on Wayland

From: Thomas Jost <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 12:00:12 +0200

Hey folks,

When using recent builds of Emacs with PGTK on Wayland (Sway), the Super
key is no longer detected. I use it in a lot of shortcuts, but now
typing e.g. `s-/' just inputs /.

If I run an older build with the exact same config (or even with `emacs
-Q'), I don't experience that issue, and shortcuts using Super still
work. So, this seems to be an Emacs bug.

Using git bisect, I was able to find that this started in commit
1c1ae6ba802cc5813fa6f8f90f21050aae6bb459. Further investigation revealed
that when typing a shortcut with Super, the GDK_SUPER_MASK bit isn't
set, but GDK_MOD4_MASK is.

I'm not sure what the best option is: restoring the former
x_find_modifier_meanings() function, or hard-coding that Mod4 is the
same as Super (like Mod1 and Meta).
For now, I started using this patch:
https://paste.sr.ht/~schnouki/e997d536bd3305aa34bb2c72bfe68dcdde18ec80

If it sounds like a good solution, feel free to use it.

Happy to help and provide any further information needed!

Cheers,
Thomas

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 18, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33, cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2022-05-11 built on loki
Repository revision: 1c1ae6ba802cc5813fa6f8f90f21050aae6bb459
Repository branch: HEAD
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --with-pgtk'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: C/*l

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  lsp-treemacs-sync-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  viking-global-mode: t
  viking-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  auto-read-only-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  tree-sitter-hl-mode: t
  global-tree-sitter-mode: t
  tree-sitter-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/schnouki/.quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.26.1/slime hides /home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20220302.1215/slime
/home/schnouki/.quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.26.1/slime-autoloads hides /home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20220302.1215/slime-autoloads
/home/schnouki/.quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.26.1/slime-tests hides /home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20220302.1215/slime-tests
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220508.1914/transient hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/transient
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-shell hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-sass hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-attach-git hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-faces hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-C hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-scheme hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-bbdb hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-timer hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-lint hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-feed hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc-csl hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-num hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-num
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-habit hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-rmail hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-odt hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-datetree hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-lua hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-md hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-clojure hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-latex hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-css hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-sql hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-loaddefs hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-js hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-core hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-ruby hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-java hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-forth hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-ocaml hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-gnuplot hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-exp hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-org hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-eww hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-goto hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-latex hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc-natbib hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc-biblatex hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-doi hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-agenda hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-lilypond hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-groovy hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-man hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-sed hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-macs hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-texinfo hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-org hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-table hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-table
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-dot hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-html hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-attach hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-comint hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-capture hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-compat hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-icalendar hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-bibtex hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-src hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-src
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-plantuml hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-julia hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-element hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-element
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/oc
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-crypt hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-tangle hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-matlab hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-w3m hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-maxima hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-awk hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-haskell hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-ascii hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-refile hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-python hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-sqlite hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-beamer hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-archive hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-calc hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-eshell hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-info hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-clock hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-list hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-list
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-eshell hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-pcomplete hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc-basic hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-mhe hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-octave hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-duration hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-processing hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-protocol hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-ctags hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-irc hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-gnus hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-docview hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-eval hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ol
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-keys hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-colview hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-id hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-id
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-fortran hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-publish hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-screen hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-mobile hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-inlinetask hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-man hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-tempo hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-lob hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-indent hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-koma-letter hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-table hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-makefile hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-footnote hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-ref hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-mouse hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-macro hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-version hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-version
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-ditaa hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-entities hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-R hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-lisp hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-perl hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-plot hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/schnouki/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /home/schnouki/tmp/emacs-git/src/emacs-git/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup

Features:
(shadow sort footnote guess-language flyspell ispell mail-extr emacsbug
lsp-zig lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-sqls lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vimscript
lsp-vhdl lsp-volar lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala lsp-v
lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-toml lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet
lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-rf lsp-remark lsp-r lsp-purescript lsp-pylsp
lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl lsp-openscad
lsp-ocaml lsp-magik lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-nginx lsp-markdown lsp-lua
lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-idris lsp-haxe lsp-groovy
lsp-hack lsp-graphql lsp-go lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran
lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet lsp-elixir lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile
lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp gnutls lsp-crystal lsp-cmake
lsp-clojure lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd lsp-beancount lsp-bash
lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-actionscript dtrt-indent sql
toml-mode align dockerfile-mode sh-script executable dired-collapse
dired-hacks-utils lsp-diagnostics lsp-modeline lsp-completion lsp-ui
lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc goto-addr lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek
lsp-ui-sideline lsp-ui-util face-remap vc-git bug-reference macrostep-c
cmacexp company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-cmake company-semantic company-bbdb company-capf company-tabnine
unicode-escape company-template company editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch counsel xdg swiper ivy
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir emojify apropos defproject
smart-mode-line-respectful-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority
auto-virtualenvwrapper virtualenvwrapper gud
python-el-fgallina-expansions python vc vc-dispatcher zenburn-theme
lsp-treemacs lsp-pyright lsp-mode lsp-protocol yasnippet tree-widget
spinner network-stream nsm ewoc lsp-treemacs-themes f
treemacs-projectile treemacs-magit treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-extensions treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tags
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture ht inline
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros
ibuffer-projectile ibuf-macs projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs gitignore-mode conf-mode magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode
git-commit log-edit message sendmail yank-media rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev gmm-utils pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor
server magit-mode transient magit-git magit-base crm blacken
flycheck-mypy faceup flycheck-package package-lint finder lisp-mnt
flycheck-grammarly grammarly websocket bindat request mailheader
mail-utils dom hydra-examples windmove jq-format reformatter just-mode
slime-fancy slime-indentation slime-cl-indent cl-indent
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl slime-parse slime
hyperspec nix-mode ffap nix-repl nix-shell nix-store magit-section
compat-27 compat-26 compat nix-instantiate nix-shebang nix-format nix
scad-mode flycheck-nim flycheck-plantuml plantuml-mode flycheck-pos-tip
pos-tip flycheck find-func nim-mode commenter nim-fill nim-smie
let-alist nim-helper nim-util nim-syntax nim-rx nim-vars cargo
cargo-process markdown-mode color rust-utils rust-mode rust-rustfmt
rust-playpen rust-compile rust-cargo d-mode cc-langs cc-mode-expansions
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs loop fennel-mode fennel-eldoc inf-lisp docker-tramp
tramp-cache tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-edit
cus-load wid-edit files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time
iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec uuidgen calc-misc calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs warnings rect calc-macs editorconfig etags fileloop
generator volatile-highlights undo-tree diff viking-mode autorevert
filenotify which-key visual-fill-column so-long auto-read-only
restclient-jq jq-mode pcase smie restclient noutline outline
expand-region subword-mode-expansions text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core expand-region-custom
which-func imenu tree-sitter-langs tree-sitter-langs-build tar-mode
arc-mode archive-mode pp tree-sitter-hl tree-sitter tree-sitter-load
tree-sitter-cli tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get compile text-property-search
comint ansi-color dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs tsc-obsolete xref
project s list-utils dash edmacro kmacro hydra ring lv view alert log4e
notifications dbus xml gntp diminish cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core derived
finder-inf cap-words superword subword desktop frameset saveplace ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util delsel hl-line time cl slime-autoloads rx advice info package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json map url-vars seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice simple cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1413570 1020216)
 (symbols 48 85905 8)
 (strings 32 798077 88864)
 (string-bytes 1 48179440)
 (vectors 16 130397)
 (vector-slots 8 3564556 809363)
 (floats 8 392 2342)
 (intervals 56 4645 2030)
 (buffers 992 85))

-- 
Thomas