Subject: 29.0.50; org-cite-basic--get-field: Wrong value for ENTRY-OR-KEY: nil

From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 17:41:32 -0400

Hello,

Exporting an Org file with citations on Emacs 29 now throws the error
"Wrong value for ENTRY-OR-KEY: nil". This error can be reproduced with
the Org version shipped with Emacs on the master branch.

Recipe:

1. Create a test.org with these contents (excluding the ===== markers):

=====
#+title: "Wrong value for ENTRY-OR-KEY: nil" error on Emacs 29

#+bibliography: test.bib

#+begin_src bib :tangle test.bib
@article{Foo,
         author={Bar},
         journal={Zoo},
         title={Foo by Bar},
         year={2021}}
#+end_src

[cite:@Foo]

#+print_bibliography:

Evaluate the below code block.

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :results none
(org-babel-tangle)
(org-export-as 'ascii)
#+end_src
=====

2. With the point in the last begin_src block, hit C-c C-c binding.
That will generate the test.bib with the contents shown in the top of
the file and initiate an Org to ASCII export.
3. You should see this error: org-cite-basic--get-field: Wrong value
for ENTRY-OR-KEY: nil

This error did not occur on Emacs 28 or older versions.

Full backtrace:

=====
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Wrong value for ENTRY-OR-KEY: nil")
  error("Wrong value for ENTRY-OR-KEY: %S" nil)
  org-cite-basic--get-field(author nil (:export-options nil :back-end
#s(org-export-backend :name ascii :parent nil :transcoders ((bold .
org-ascii-bold) (center-block . org-ascii-center-block) (clock .
org-ascii-clock) (code . org-ascii-code) (drawer . org-ascii-drawer)
(dynamic-block . org-ascii-dynamic-block) (entity . org-ascii-entity)
(example-block . org-ascii-example-block) (export-block .
org-ascii-export-block) (export-snippet . org-ascii-export-snippet)
(fixed-width . org-ascii-fixed-width) (footnote-reference .
org-ascii-footnote-reference) (headline . org-ascii-headline)
(horizontal-rule . org-ascii-horizontal-rule) (inline-src-block .
org-ascii-inline-src-block) (inlinetask . org-ascii-inlinetask)
(inner-template . org-ascii-inner-template) (italic .
org-ascii-italic) (item . org-ascii-item) (keyword .
org-ascii-keyword) (latex-environment . org-ascii-latex-environment)
(latex-fragment . org-ascii-latex-fragment) (line-break .
org-ascii-line-break) (link . org-ascii-link) (node-property .
org-ascii-node-property) (paragraph . org-ascii-paragraph) (plain-list
. org-ascii-plain-list) (plain-text . org-ascii-plain-text) (planning
. org-ascii-planning) (property-drawer . org-ascii-property-drawer)
(quote-block . org-ascii-quote-block) (radio-target .
org-ascii-radio-target) ...) :options ((:subtitle "SUBTITLE" nil nil
parse) (:ascii-bullets nil nil org-ascii-bullets)
(:ascii-caption-above nil nil org-ascii-caption-above) (:ascii-charset
nil nil org-ascii-charset) (:ascii-global-margin nil nil
org-ascii-global-margin) (:ascii-format-drawer-function nil nil
org-ascii-format-drawer-function) (:ascii-format-inlinetask-function
nil nil org-ascii-format-inlinetask-function) (:ascii-headline-spacing
nil nil org-ascii-headline-spacing) (:ascii-indented-line-width nil
nil org-ascii-indented-line-width) (:ascii-inlinetask-width nil nil
org-ascii-inlinetask-width) (:ascii-inner-margin nil nil
org-ascii-inner-margin) (:ascii-links-to-notes nil nil
org-ascii-links-to-notes) (:ascii-list-margin nil nil
org-ascii-list-margin) (:ascii-paragraph-spacing nil nil
org-ascii-paragraph-spacing) (:ascii-quote-margin nil nil
org-ascii-quote-margin) (:ascii-table-keep-all-vertical-lines nil nil
org-ascii-table-keep-all-vertical-lines) (:ascii-table-use-ascii-art
nil nil org-ascii-table-use-ascii-art) (:ascii-table-widen-columns nil
nil org-ascii-table-widen-columns) (:ascii-text-width nil nil
org-ascii-text-width) (:ascii-underline nil nil org-ascii-underline)
(:ascii-verbatim-format nil nil org-ascii-verbatim-format)) :filters
((:filter-headline . org-ascii-filter-headline-blank-lines)
(:filter-parse-tree org-ascii-filter-paragraph-spacing
org-ascii-filter-comment-spacing) (:filter-section .
org-ascii-filter-headline-blank-lines)) :blocks nil :menu (116 "Export
to Plain Text" (... ... ... ... ... ...))) :translate-alist ((bold .
org-ascii-bold) (center-block . org-ascii-center-block) (clock .
org-ascii-clock) (code . org-ascii-code) (drawer . org-ascii-drawer)
(dynamic-block . org-ascii-dynamic-block) (entity . org-ascii-entity)
(example-block . org-ascii-example-block) (export-block .
org-ascii-export-block) (export-snippet . org-ascii-export-snippet)
(fixed-width . org-ascii-fixed-width) (footnote-reference .
org-ascii-footnote-reference) (headline . org-ascii-headline)
(horizontal-rule . org-ascii-horizontal-rule) (inline-src-block .
org-ascii-inline-src-block) (inlinetask . org-ascii-inlinetask)
(inner-template . org-ascii-inner-template) (italic .
org-ascii-italic) (item . org-ascii-item) (keyword .
org-ascii-keyword) (latex-environment . org-ascii-latex-environment)
(latex-fragment . org-ascii-latex-fragment) (line-break .
org-ascii-line-break) (link . org-ascii-link) (node-property .
org-ascii-node-property) (paragraph . org-ascii-paragraph) (plain-list
. org-ascii-plain-list) (plain-text . org-ascii-plain-text) (planning
. org-ascii-planning) (property-drawer . org-ascii-property-drawer)
(quote-block . org-ascii-quote-block) (radio-target .
org-ascii-radio-target) ...) :exported-data #<hash-table eq 5/4001
0x6bdc35> :input-buffer "t.org" :input-file
"/home/kmodi/sandbox/org/bug-reci..." :subtitle nil :ascii-bullets
((ascii 42 43 45) (latin1 167 182) (utf-8 9674)) :ascii-caption-above
nil :ascii-charset ascii :ascii-global-margin 0
:ascii-format-drawer-function #f(compiled-function (name contents
width) #<bytecode 0x7bc9a3fcd56962>) :ascii-format-inlinetask-function
org-ascii-format-inlinetask-default :ascii-headline-spacing (1 . 2)
:ascii-indented-line-width auto :ascii-inlinetask-width 30 ...))
  org-cite-basic--print-entry(nil nil (:export-options nil :back-end
#s(org-export-backend :name ascii :parent nil :transcoders ((bold .
org-ascii-bold) (center-block . org-ascii-center-block) (clock .
org-ascii-clock) (code . org-ascii-code) (drawer . org-ascii-drawer)
(dynamic-block . org-ascii-dynamic-block) (entity . org-ascii-entity)
(example-block . org-ascii-example-block) (export-block .
org-ascii-export-block) (export-snippet . org-ascii-export-snippet)
(fixed-width . org-ascii-fixed-width) (footnote-reference .
org-ascii-footnote-reference) (headline . org-ascii-headline)
(horizontal-rule . org-ascii-horizontal-rule) (inline-src-block .
org-ascii-inline-src-block) (inlinetask . org-ascii-inlinetask)
(inner-template . org-ascii-inner-template) (italic .
org-ascii-italic) (item . org-ascii-item) (keyword .
org-ascii-keyword) (latex-environment . org-ascii-latex-environment)
(latex-fragment . org-ascii-latex-fragment) (line-break .
org-ascii-line-break) (link . org-ascii-link) (node-property .
org-ascii-node-property) (paragraph . org-ascii-paragraph) (plain-list
. org-ascii-plain-list) (plain-text . org-ascii-plain-text) (planning
. org-ascii-planning) (property-drawer . org-ascii-property-drawer)
(quote-block . org-ascii-quote-block) (radio-target .
org-ascii-radio-target) ...) :options ((:subtitle "SUBTITLE" nil nil
parse) (:ascii-bullets nil nil org-ascii-bullets)
(:ascii-caption-above nil nil org-ascii-caption-above) (:ascii-charset
nil nil org-ascii-charset) (:ascii-global-margin nil nil
org-ascii-global-margin) (:ascii-format-drawer-function nil nil
org-ascii-format-drawer-function) (:ascii-format-inlinetask-function
nil nil org-ascii-format-inlinetask-function) (:ascii-headline-spacing
nil nil org-ascii-headline-spacing) (:ascii-indented-line-width nil
nil org-ascii-indented-line-width) (:ascii-inlinetask-width nil nil
org-ascii-inlinetask-width) (:ascii-inner-margin nil nil
org-ascii-inner-margin) (:ascii-links-to-notes nil nil
org-ascii-links-to-notes) (:ascii-list-margin nil nil
org-ascii-list-margin) (:ascii-paragraph-spacing nil nil
org-ascii-paragraph-spacing) (:ascii-quote-margin nil nil
org-ascii-quote-margin) (:ascii-table-keep-all-vertical-lines nil nil
org-ascii-table-keep-all-vertical-lines) (:ascii-table-use-ascii-art
nil nil org-ascii-table-use-ascii-art) (:ascii-table-widen-columns nil
nil org-ascii-table-widen-columns) (:ascii-text-width nil nil
org-ascii-text-width) (:ascii-underline nil nil org-ascii-underline)
(:ascii-verbatim-format nil nil org-ascii-verbatim-format)) :filters
((:filter-headline . org-ascii-filter-headline-blank-lines)
(:filter-parse-tree org-ascii-filter-paragraph-spacing
org-ascii-filter-comment-spacing) (:filter-section .
org-ascii-filter-headline-blank-lines)) :blocks nil :menu (116 "Export
to Plain Text" (... ... ... ... ... ...))) :translate-alist ((bold .
org-ascii-bold) (center-block . org-ascii-center-block) (clock .
org-ascii-clock) (code . org-ascii-code) (drawer . org-ascii-drawer)
(dynamic-block . org-ascii-dynamic-block) (entity . org-ascii-entity)
(example-block . org-ascii-example-block) (export-block .
org-ascii-export-block) (export-snippet . org-ascii-export-snippet)
(fixed-width . org-ascii-fixed-width) (footnote-reference .
org-ascii-footnote-reference) (headline . org-ascii-headline)
(horizontal-rule . org-ascii-horizontal-rule) (inline-src-block .
org-ascii-inline-src-block) (inlinetask . org-ascii-inlinetask)
(inner-template . org-ascii-inner-template) (italic .
org-ascii-italic) (item . org-ascii-item) (keyword .
org-ascii-keyword) (latex-environment . org-ascii-latex-environment)
(latex-fragment . org-ascii-latex-fragment) (line-break .
org-ascii-line-break) (link . org-ascii-link) (node-property .
org-ascii-node-property) (paragraph . org-ascii-paragraph) (plain-list
. org-ascii-plain-list) (plain-text . org-ascii-plain-text) (planning
. org-ascii-planning) (property-drawer . org-ascii-property-drawer)
(quote-block . org-ascii-quote-block) (radio-target .
org-ascii-radio-target) ...) :exported-data #<hash-table eq 5/4001
0x6bdc35> :input-buffer "t.org" :input-file
"/home/kmodi/sandbox/org/bug-reci..." :subtitle nil :ascii-bullets
((ascii 42 43 45) (latin1 167 182) (utf-8 9674)) :ascii-caption-above
nil :ascii-charset ascii :ascii-global-margin 0
:ascii-format-drawer-function #f(compiled-function (name contents
width) #<bytecode 0x7bc9a3fcd56962>) :ascii-format-inlinetask-function
org-ascii-format-inlinetask-default :ascii-headline-spacing (1 . 2)
:ascii-indented-line-width auto :ascii-inlinetask-width 30 ...))
  #f(compiled-function (k) #<bytecode 0xd3258261b9335c5>)("Foo")
  org-cite-basic-export-bibliography(("Foo")
("/home/kmodi/sandbox/org/bu...") nil nil #s(org-export-backend :name
ascii :parent nil :transcoders ((bold . org-ascii-bold) (center-block
. org-ascii-center-block) (clock . org-ascii-clock) (code .
org-ascii-code) (drawer . org-ascii-drawer) (dynamic-block .
org-ascii-dynamic-block) (entity . org-ascii-entity) (example-block .
org-ascii-example-block) (export-block . org-ascii-export-block)
(export-snippet . org-ascii-export-snippet) (fixed-width .
org-ascii-fixed-width) (footnote-reference .
org-ascii-footnote-reference) (headline . org-ascii-headline)
(horizontal-rule . org-ascii-horizontal-rule) (inline-src-block .
org-ascii-inline-src-block) (inlinetask . org-ascii-inlinetask)
(inner-template . org-ascii-inner-template) (italic .
org-ascii-italic) (item . org-ascii-item) (keyword .
org-ascii-keyword) (latex-environment . org-ascii-latex-environment)
(latex-fragment . org-ascii-latex-fragment) (line-break .
org-ascii-line-break) (link . org-ascii-link) (node-property .
org-ascii-node-property) (paragraph . org-ascii-paragraph) ...)
:options ((:subtitle "SUBTITLE" nil nil parse) (:ascii-bullets nil nil
org-ascii-bullets) (:ascii-caption-above nil nil
org-ascii-caption-above) (:ascii-charset nil nil org-ascii-charset)
(:ascii-global-margin nil nil org-ascii-global-margin)
(:ascii-format-drawer-function nil nil
org-ascii-format-drawer-function) (:ascii-format-inlinetask-function
nil nil org-ascii-format-inlinetask-function) (:ascii-headline-spacing
nil nil org-ascii-headline-spacing) (:ascii-indented-line-width nil
nil org-ascii-indented-line-width) (:ascii-inlinetask-width nil nil
org-ascii-inlinetask-width) (:ascii-inner-margin nil nil
org-ascii-inner-margin) (:ascii-links-to-notes nil nil
org-ascii-links-to-notes) (:ascii-list-margin nil nil
org-ascii-list-margin) (:ascii-paragraph-spacing nil nil
org-ascii-paragraph-spacing) (:ascii-quote-margin nil nil
org-ascii-quote-margin) (:ascii-table-keep-all-vertical-lines nil nil
org-ascii-table-keep-all-vertical-lines) (:ascii-table-use-ascii-art
nil nil org-ascii-table-use-ascii-art) (:ascii-table-widen-columns nil
nil org-ascii-table-widen-columns) (:ascii-text-width nil nil
org-ascii-text-width) (:ascii-underline nil nil org-ascii-underline)
(:ascii-verbatim-format nil nil org-ascii-verbatim-format)) :filters
((:filter-headline . org-ascii-filter-headline-blank-lines)
(:filter-parse-tree org-ascii-filter-paragraph-spacing
org-ascii-filter-comment-spacing) (:filter-section .
org-ascii-filter-headline-blank-lines)) :blocks nil :menu (116 "Export
to Plain Text" (... ... ... ... ... ...))) (:export-options nil
:back-end #s(org-export-backend :name ascii :parent nil :transcoders
(... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...) :options (... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...)
:filters (... ... ...) :blocks nil :menu (116 "Export to Plain Text"
...)) :translate-alist ((bold . org-ascii-bold) (center-block .
org-ascii-center-block) (clock . org-ascii-clock) (code .
org-ascii-code) (drawer . org-ascii-drawer) (dynamic-block .
org-ascii-dynamic-block) (entity . org-ascii-entity) (example-block .
org-ascii-example-block) (export-block . org-ascii-export-block)
(export-snippet . org-ascii-export-snippet) (fixed-width .
org-ascii-fixed-width) (footnote-reference .
org-ascii-footnote-reference) (headline . org-ascii-headline)
(horizontal-rule . org-ascii-horizontal-rule) (inline-src-block .
org-ascii-inline-src-block) (inlinetask . org-ascii-inlinetask)
(inner-template . org-ascii-inner-template) (italic .
org-ascii-italic) (item . org-ascii-item) (keyword .
org-ascii-keyword) (latex-environment . org-ascii-latex-environment)
(latex-fragment . org-ascii-latex-fragment) (line-break .
org-ascii-line-break) (link . org-ascii-link) (node-property .
org-ascii-node-property) (paragraph . org-ascii-paragraph) ...)
:exported-data #<hash-table eq 5/4001 0x6bdc35> :input-buffer "t.org"
:input-file "/home/kmodi/sandbox/org/bu..." :subtitle nil
:ascii-bullets ((ascii 42 43 45) (latin1 167 182) (utf-8 9674))
:ascii-caption-above nil :ascii-charset ascii :ascii-global-margin 0
:ascii-format-drawer-function #f(compiled-function (name contents
width) #<bytecode 0x7bc9a3fcd56962>) :ascii-format-inlinetask-function
org-ascii-format-inlinetask-default ...))
  org-cite-export-bibliography((keyword (:key "PRINT_BIBLIOGRAPHY"
:value "" :begin 215 :end 238 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 215
:parent (section (:begin 1 :end 345 :contents-begin 1 :contents-end
345 :post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 1 :parent ...) (keyword ...)
(keyword ...) (src-block ...) (paragraph ... ... ...) #1 (paragraph
... ...) (src-block ...)))) nil (:export-options nil :back-end
#s(org-export-backend :name ascii :parent nil :transcoders ((bold .
org-ascii-bold) (center-block . org-ascii-center-block) (clock .
org-ascii-clock) (code . org-ascii-code) (drawer . org-ascii-drawer)
(dynamic-block . org-ascii-dynamic-block) (entity . org-ascii-entity)
(example-block . org-ascii-example-block) (export-block .
org-ascii-export-block) (export-snippet . org-ascii-export-snippet)
(fixed-width . org-ascii-fixed-width) (footnote-reference .
org-ascii-footnote-reference) (headline . org-ascii-headline)
(horizontal-rule . org-ascii-horizontal-rule) (inline-src-block .
org-ascii-inline-src-block) (inlinetask . org-ascii-inlinetask)
(inner-template . org-ascii-inner-template) (italic .
org-ascii-italic) (item . org-ascii-item) (keyword .
org-ascii-keyword) (latex-environment . org-ascii-latex-environment)
(latex-fragment . org-ascii-latex-fragment) (line-break .
org-ascii-line-break) (link . org-ascii-link) (node-property .
org-ascii-node-property) (paragraph . org-ascii-paragraph) (plain-list
. org-ascii-plain-list) (plain-text . org-ascii-plain-text) (planning
. org-ascii-planning) (property-drawer . org-ascii-property-drawer)
(quote-block . org-ascii-quote-block) (radio-target .
org-ascii-radio-target) ...) :options ((:subtitle "SUBTITLE" nil nil
parse) (:ascii-bullets nil nil org-ascii-bullets)
(:ascii-caption-above nil nil org-ascii-caption-above) (:ascii-charset
nil nil org-ascii-charset) (:ascii-global-margin nil nil
org-ascii-global-margin) (:ascii-format-drawer-function nil nil
org-ascii-format-drawer-function) (:ascii-format-inlinetask-function
nil nil org-ascii-format-inlinetask-function) (:ascii-headline-spacing
nil nil org-ascii-headline-spacing) (:ascii-indented-line-width nil
nil org-ascii-indented-line-width) (:ascii-inlinetask-width nil nil
org-ascii-inlinetask-width) (:ascii-inner-margin nil nil
org-ascii-inner-margin) (:ascii-links-to-notes nil nil
org-ascii-links-to-notes) (:ascii-list-margin nil nil
org-ascii-list-margin) (:ascii-paragraph-spacing nil nil
org-ascii-paragraph-spacing) (:ascii-quote-margin nil nil
org-ascii-quote-margin) (:ascii-table-keep-all-vertical-lines nil nil
org-ascii-table-keep-all-vertical-lines) (:ascii-table-use-ascii-art
nil nil org-ascii-table-use-ascii-art) (:ascii-table-widen-columns nil
nil org-ascii-table-widen-columns) (:ascii-text-width nil nil
org-ascii-text-width) (:ascii-underline nil nil org-ascii-underline)
(:ascii-verbatim-format nil nil org-ascii-verbatim-format)) :filters
((:filter-headline . org-ascii-filter-headline-blank-lines)
(:filter-parse-tree org-ascii-filter-paragraph-spacing
org-ascii-filter-comment-spacing) (:filter-section .
org-ascii-filter-headline-blank-lines)) :blocks nil :menu (116 "Export
to Plain Text" (... ... ... ... ... ...))) :translate-alist ((bold .
org-ascii-bold) (center-block . org-ascii-center-block) (clock .
org-ascii-clock) (code . org-ascii-code) (drawer . org-ascii-drawer)
(dynamic-block . org-ascii-dynamic-block) (entity . org-ascii-entity)
(example-block . org-ascii-example-block) (export-block .
org-ascii-export-block) (export-snippet . org-ascii-export-snippet)
(fixed-width . org-ascii-fixed-width) (footnote-reference .
org-ascii-footnote-reference) (headline . org-ascii-headline)
(horizontal-rule . org-ascii-horizontal-rule) (inline-src-block .
org-ascii-inline-src-block) (inlinetask . org-ascii-inlinetask)
(inner-template . org-ascii-inner-template) (italic .
org-ascii-italic) (item . org-ascii-item) (keyword .
org-ascii-keyword) (latex-environment . org-ascii-latex-environment)
(latex-fragment . org-ascii-latex-fragment) (line-break .
org-ascii-line-break) (link . org-ascii-link) (node-property .
org-ascii-node-property) (paragraph . org-ascii-paragraph) (plain-list
. org-ascii-plain-list) (plain-text . org-ascii-plain-text) (planning
. org-ascii-planning) (property-drawer . org-ascii-property-drawer)
(quote-block . org-ascii-quote-block) (radio-target .
org-ascii-radio-target) ...) :exported-data #<hash-table eq 5/4001
0x6bdc35> :input-buffer "t.org" :input-file
"/home/kmodi/sandbox/org/bug-reci..." :subtitle nil :ascii-bullets
((ascii 42 43 45) (latin1 167 182) (utf-8 9674)) :ascii-caption-above
nil :ascii-charset ascii :ascii-global-margin 0
:ascii-format-drawer-function #f(compiled-function (name contents
width) #<bytecode 0x7bc9a3fcd56962>) :ascii-format-inlinetask-function
org-ascii-format-inlinetask-default :ascii-headline-spacing (1 . 2)
:ascii-indented-line-width auto :ascii-inlinetask-width 30 ...))
  #f(compiled-function (keyword) #<bytecode
-0x14ce468d9ff99529>)((keyword (:key "PRINT_BIBLIOGRAPHY" :value ""
:begin 215 :end 238 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 215 :parent
(section (:begin 1 :end 345 :contents-begin 1 :contents-end 345
:post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 1 :parent (org-data nil #17)) (keyword
(:key "TITLE" :value "\"Wrong value for ENTRY-OR-KEY: nil\" error on
Emacs..." :begin 1 :end 65 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 1 :parent
#17)) (keyword (:key "BIBLIOGRAPHY" :value "test.bib" :begin 65 :end
91 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 65 :parent #17)) (src-block
(:language "bib" :switches nil :parameters nil :begin 91 :end 202
:number-lines nil :preserve-indent nil :retain-labels t :use-labels t
:label-fmt nil :value "@article{Foo,\n\11 author={Bar},\n\11
journal={Zoo},\n\11 t..." :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 91 :parent
#17)) (paragraph (:begin 202 :end 215 :contents-begin 202
:contents-end 214 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 202 :parent #17) (raw
(:parent #23) #("(, )" 0 4 (:parent #26))) #("\n" 0 1 (:parent #23)))
#1 (paragraph (:begin 238 :end 270 :contents-begin 238 :contents-end
269 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 238 :parent #17) #("Evaluate the
below code block.\n" 0 31 (:parent #25))) (src-block (:language
"emacs-lisp" :switches nil :parameters nil :begin 270 :end 345
:number-lines nil :preserve-indent nil :retain-labels t :use-labels t
:label-fmt nil :value "(org-babel-tangle)\n(org-export-as 'ascii)\n"
:post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 270 :parent #17))))))
  #f(compiled-function (--data) #<bytecode
0x1f75b7d223a1e61e>)((keyword (:key "PRINT_BIBLIOGRAPHY" :value ""
:begin 215 :end 238 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 215 :parent
(section (:begin 1 :end 345 :contents-begin 1 :contents-end 345
:post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 1 :parent (org-data nil #17)) (keyword
(:key "TITLE" :value "\"Wrong value for ENTRY-OR-KEY: nil\" error on
Emacs..." :begin 1 :end 65 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 1 :parent
#17)) (keyword (:key "BIBLIOGRAPHY" :value "test.bib" :begin 65 :end
91 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 65 :parent #17)) (src-block
(:language "bib" :switches nil :parameters nil :begin 91 :end 202
:number-lines nil :preserve-indent nil :retain-labels t :use-labels t
:label-fmt nil :value "@article{Foo,\n\11 author={Bar},\n\11
journal={Zoo},\n\11 t..." :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 91 :parent
#17)) (paragraph (:begin 202 :end 215 :contents-begin 202
:contents-end 214 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 202 :parent #17) (raw
(:parent #23) #("(, )" 0 4 (:parent #26))) #("\n" 0 1 (:parent #23)))
#1 (paragraph (:begin 238 :end 270 :contents-begin 238 :contents-end
269 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 238 :parent #17) #("Evaluate the
below code block.\n" 0 31 (:parent #25))) (src-block (:language
"emacs-lisp" :switches nil :parameters nil :begin 270 :end 345
:number-lines nil :preserve-indent nil :retain-labels t :use-labels t
:label-fmt nil :value "(org-babel-tangle)\n(org-export-as 'ascii)\n"
:post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 270 :parent #17))))))
  mapc(#f(compiled-function (--data) #<bytecode 0x1f75b7d223a1e61e>)
((keyword (:key "TITLE" :value "\"Wrong value for ENTRY-OR-KEY: nil\"
error on Emacs..." :begin 1 :end 65 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 1
:parent (section (:begin 1 :end 345 :contents-begin 1 :contents-end
345 :post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 1 :parent (org-data nil #19)) .
#2))) (keyword (:key "BIBLIOGRAPHY" :value "test.bib" :begin 65 :end
91 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 65 :parent (section (:begin 1 :end
345 :contents-begin 1 :contents-end 345 :post-blank 0 :post-affiliated
1 :parent (org-data nil #20)) . #2))) (src-block (:language "bib"
:switches nil :parameters nil :begin 91 :end 202 :number-lines nil
:preserve-indent nil :retain-labels t :use-labels t :label-fmt nil
:value "@article{Foo,\n\11 author={Bar},\n\11 journal={Zoo},\n\11
t..." :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 91 :parent (section (:begin 1
:end 345 :contents-begin 1 :contents-end 345 :post-blank 0
:post-affiliated 1 :parent (org-data nil #35)) . #2))) (paragraph
(:begin 202 :end 215 :contents-begin 202 :contents-end 214 :post-blank
1 :post-affiliated 202 :parent (section (:begin 1 :end 345
:contents-begin 1 :contents-end 345 :post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 1
:parent (org-data nil #22)) . #2)) (raw (:parent #6) #("(, )" 0 4
(:parent #9))) #("\n" 0 1 (:parent #6))) (keyword (:key
"PRINT_BIBLIOGRAPHY" :value "" :begin 215 :end 238 :post-blank 1
:post-affiliated 215 :parent (section (:begin 1 :end 345
:contents-begin 1 :contents-end 345 :post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 1
:parent (org-data nil #23)) . #2))) (paragraph (:begin 238 :end 270
:contents-begin 238 :contents-end 269 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated
238 :parent (section (:begin 1 :end 345 :contents-begin 1
:contents-end 345 :post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 1 :parent (org-data
nil #24)) . #2)) #("Evaluate the below code block.\n" 0 31 (:parent
#8))) (src-block (:language "emacs-lisp" :switches nil :parameters nil
:begin 270 :end 345 :number-lines nil :preserve-indent nil
:retain-labels t :use-labels t :label-fmt nil :value
"(org-babel-tangle)\n(org-export-as 'ascii)\n" :post-blank 0
:post-affiliated 270 :parent (section (:begin 1 :end 345
:contents-begin 1 :contents-end 345 :post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 1
:parent (org-data nil #39)) . #2)))))
  #f(compiled-function (--data) #<bytecode
0x1f75b7d223a1e61e>)((section (:begin 1 :end 345 :contents-begin 1
:contents-end 345 :post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 1 :parent (org-data
nil #1)) (keyword (:key "TITLE" :value "\"Wrong value for
ENTRY-OR-KEY: nil\" error on Emacs..." :begin 1 :end 65 :post-blank 1
:post-affiliated 1 :parent #1)) (keyword (:key "BIBLIOGRAPHY" :value
"test.bib" :begin 65 :end 91 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 65 :parent
#1)) (src-block (:language "bib" :switches nil :parameters nil :begin
91 :end 202 :number-lines nil :preserve-indent nil :retain-labels t
:use-labels t :label-fmt nil :value "@article{Foo,\n\11
author={Bar},\n\11 journal={Zoo},\n\11 t..." :post-blank 1
:post-affiliated 91 :parent #1)) (paragraph (:begin 202 :end 215
:contents-begin 202 :contents-end 214 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated
202 :parent #1) (raw (:parent #7) #("(, )" 0 4 (:parent #10))) #("\n"
0 1 (:parent #7))) (keyword (:key "PRINT_BIBLIOGRAPHY" :value ""
:begin 215 :end 238 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 215 :parent #1))
(paragraph (:begin 238 :end 270 :contents-begin 238 :contents-end 269
:post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 238 :parent #1) #("Evaluate the below
code block.\n" 0 31 (:parent #9))) (src-block (:language "emacs-lisp"
:switches nil :parameters nil :begin 270 :end 345 :number-lines nil
:preserve-indent nil :retain-labels t :use-labels t :label-fmt nil
:value "(org-babel-tangle)\n(org-export-as 'ascii)\n" :post-blank 0
:post-affiliated 270 :parent #1))))
  mapc(#f(compiled-function (--data) #<bytecode 0x1f75b7d223a1e61e>)
((section (:begin 1 :end 345 :contents-begin 1 :contents-end 345
:post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 1 :parent (org-data nil . #2)) (keyword
(:key "TITLE" :value "\"Wrong value for ENTRY-OR-KEY: nil\" error on
Emacs..." :begin 1 :end 65 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 1 :parent
#3)) (keyword (:key "BIBLIOGRAPHY" :value "test.bib" :begin 65 :end 91
:post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 65 :parent #3)) (src-block (:language
"bib" :switches nil :parameters nil :begin 91 :end 202 :number-lines
nil :preserve-indent nil :retain-labels t :use-labels t :label-fmt nil
:value "@article{Foo,\n\11 author={Bar},\n\11 journal={Zoo},\n\11
t..." :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 91 :parent #3)) (paragraph
(:begin 202 :end 215 :contents-begin 202 :contents-end 214 :post-blank
1 :post-affiliated 202 :parent #3) (raw (:parent #9) #("(, )" 0 4
(:parent #12))) #("\n" 0 1 (:parent #9))) (keyword (:key
"PRINT_BIBLIOGRAPHY" :value "" :begin 215 :end 238 :post-blank 1
:post-affiliated 215 :parent #3)) (paragraph (:begin 238 :end 270
:contents-begin 238 :contents-end 269 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated
238 :parent #3) #("Evaluate the below code block.\n" 0 31 (:parent
#11))) (src-block (:language "emacs-lisp" :switches nil :parameters
nil :begin 270 :end 345 :number-lines nil :preserve-indent nil
:retain-labels t :use-labels t :label-fmt nil :value
"(org-babel-tangle)\n(org-export-as 'ascii)\n" :post-blank 0
:post-affiliated 270 :parent #3)))))
  #f(compiled-function (--data) #<bytecode
0x1f75b7d223a1e61e>)((org-data nil (section (:begin 1 :end 345
:contents-begin 1 :contents-end 345 :post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 1
:parent #1) (keyword (:key "TITLE" :value "\"Wrong value for
ENTRY-OR-KEY: nil\" error on Emacs..." :begin 1 :end 65 :post-blank 1
:post-affiliated 1 :parent #4)) (keyword (:key "BIBLIOGRAPHY" :value
"test.bib" :begin 65 :end 91 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 65 :parent
#4)) (src-block (:language "bib" :switches nil :parameters nil :begin
91 :end 202 :number-lines nil :preserve-indent nil :retain-labels t
:use-labels t :label-fmt nil :value "@article{Foo,\n\11
author={Bar},\n\11 journal={Zoo},\n\11 t..." :post-blank 1
:post-affiliated 91 :parent #4)) (paragraph (:begin 202 :end 215
:contents-begin 202 :contents-end 214 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated
202 :parent #4) (raw (:parent #10) #("(, )" 0 4 (:parent #13))) #("\n"
0 1 (:parent #10))) (keyword (:key "PRINT_BIBLIOGRAPHY" :value ""
:begin 215 :end 238 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 215 :parent #4))
(paragraph (:begin 238 :end 270 :contents-begin 238 :contents-end 269
:post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 238 :parent #4) #("Evaluate the below
code block.\n" 0 31 (:parent #12))) (src-block (:language "emacs-lisp"
:switches nil :parameters nil :begin 270 :end 345 :number-lines nil
:preserve-indent nil :retain-labels t :use-labels t :label-fmt nil
:value "(org-babel-tangle)\n(org-export-as 'ascii)\n" :post-blank 0
:post-affiliated 270 :parent #4)))))
  org-element-map((org-data nil (section (:begin 1 :end 345
:contents-begin 1 :contents-end 345 :post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 1
:parent #1) (keyword ...) (keyword ...) (src-block ...) (paragraph ...
... ...) (keyword ...) (paragraph ... ...) (src-block ...))) keyword
#f(compiled-function (keyword) #<bytecode -0x14ce468d9ff99529>)
(:export-options nil :back-end #s(org-export-backend :name ascii
:parent nil :transcoders (... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...)
:options (... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...) :filters (... ... ...) :blocks nil :menu (116
"Export to Plain Text" ...)) :translate-alist ((bold . org-ascii-bold)
(center-block . org-ascii-center-block) (clock . org-ascii-clock)
(code . org-ascii-code) (drawer . org-ascii-drawer) (dynamic-block .
org-ascii-dynamic-block) (entity . org-ascii-entity) (example-block .
org-ascii-example-block) (export-block . org-ascii-export-block)
(export-snippet . org-ascii-export-snippet) (fixed-width .
org-ascii-fixed-width) (footnote-reference .
org-ascii-footnote-reference) (headline . org-ascii-headline)
(horizontal-rule . org-ascii-horizontal-rule) (inline-src-block .
org-ascii-inline-src-block) (inlinetask . org-ascii-inlinetask)
(inner-template . org-ascii-inner-template) (italic .
org-ascii-italic) (item . org-ascii-item) (keyword .
org-ascii-keyword) (latex-environment . org-ascii-latex-environment)
(latex-fragment . org-ascii-latex-fragment) (line-break .
org-ascii-line-break) (link . org-ascii-link) (node-property .
org-ascii-node-property) (paragraph . org-ascii-paragraph) ...)
:exported-data #<hash-table eq 5/4001 0x6bdc35> :input-buffer "t.org"
:input-file "/home/kmodi/sandbox/org/bu..." :subtitle nil
:ascii-bullets ((ascii 42 43 45) (latin1 167 182) (utf-8 9674))
:ascii-caption-above nil :ascii-charset ascii :ascii-global-margin 0
:ascii-format-drawer-function #f(compiled-function (name contents
width) #<bytecode 0x7bc9a3fcd56962>) :ascii-format-inlinetask-function
org-ascii-format-inlinetask-default ...))
  org-cite-process-bibliography((:export-options nil :back-end
#s(org-export-backend :name ascii :parent nil :transcoders ((bold .
org-ascii-bold) (center-block . org-ascii-center-block) (clock .
org-ascii-clock) (code . org-ascii-code) (drawer . org-ascii-drawer)
(dynamic-block . org-ascii-dynamic-block) (entity . org-ascii-entity)
(example-block . org-ascii-example-block) (export-block .
org-ascii-export-block) (export-snippet . org-ascii-export-snippet)
(fixed-width . org-ascii-fixed-width) (footnote-reference .
org-ascii-footnote-reference) (headline . org-ascii-headline)
(horizontal-rule . org-ascii-horizontal-rule) (inline-src-block .
org-ascii-inline-src-block) (inlinetask . org-ascii-inlinetask)
(inner-template . org-ascii-inner-template) (italic .
org-ascii-italic) (item . org-ascii-item) (keyword .
org-ascii-keyword) (latex-environment . org-ascii-latex-environment)
(latex-fragment . org-ascii-latex-fragment) (line-break .
org-ascii-line-break) (link . org-ascii-link) (node-property .
org-ascii-node-property) (paragraph . org-ascii-paragraph) (plain-list
. org-ascii-plain-list) (plain-text . org-ascii-plain-text) (planning
. org-ascii-planning) (property-drawer . org-ascii-property-drawer)
(quote-block . org-ascii-quote-block) (radio-target .
org-ascii-radio-target) ...) :options ((:subtitle "SUBTITLE" nil nil
parse) (:ascii-bullets nil nil org-ascii-bullets)
(:ascii-caption-above nil nil org-ascii-caption-above) (:ascii-charset
nil nil org-ascii-charset) (:ascii-global-margin nil nil
org-ascii-global-margin) (:ascii-format-drawer-function nil nil
org-ascii-format-drawer-function) (:ascii-format-inlinetask-function
nil nil org-ascii-format-inlinetask-function) (:ascii-headline-spacing
nil nil org-ascii-headline-spacing) (:ascii-indented-line-width nil
nil org-ascii-indented-line-width) (:ascii-inlinetask-width nil nil
org-ascii-inlinetask-width) (:ascii-inner-margin nil nil
org-ascii-inner-margin) (:ascii-links-to-notes nil nil
org-ascii-links-to-notes) (:ascii-list-margin nil nil
org-ascii-list-margin) (:ascii-paragraph-spacing nil nil
org-ascii-paragraph-spacing) (:ascii-quote-margin nil nil
org-ascii-quote-margin) (:ascii-table-keep-all-vertical-lines nil nil
org-ascii-table-keep-all-vertical-lines) (:ascii-table-use-ascii-art
nil nil org-ascii-table-use-ascii-art) (:ascii-table-widen-columns nil
nil org-ascii-table-widen-columns) (:ascii-text-width nil nil
org-ascii-text-width) (:ascii-underline nil nil org-ascii-underline)
(:ascii-verbatim-format nil nil org-ascii-verbatim-format)) :filters
((:filter-headline . org-ascii-filter-headline-blank-lines)
(:filter-parse-tree org-ascii-filter-paragraph-spacing
org-ascii-filter-comment-spacing) (:filter-section .
org-ascii-filter-headline-blank-lines)) :blocks nil :menu (116 "Export
to Plain Text" (... ... ... ... ... ...))) :translate-alist ((bold .
org-ascii-bold) (center-block . org-ascii-center-block) (clock .
org-ascii-clock) (code . org-ascii-code) (drawer . org-ascii-drawer)
(dynamic-block . org-ascii-dynamic-block) (entity . org-ascii-entity)
(example-block . org-ascii-example-block) (export-block .
org-ascii-export-block) (export-snippet . org-ascii-export-snippet)
(fixed-width . org-ascii-fixed-width) (footnote-reference .
org-ascii-footnote-reference) (headline . org-ascii-headline)
(horizontal-rule . org-ascii-horizontal-rule) (inline-src-block .
org-ascii-inline-src-block) (inlinetask . org-ascii-inlinetask)
(inner-template . org-ascii-inner-template) (italic .
org-ascii-italic) (item . org-ascii-item) (keyword .
org-ascii-keyword) (latex-environment . org-ascii-latex-environment)
(latex-fragment . org-ascii-latex-fragment) (line-break .
org-ascii-line-break) (link . org-ascii-link) (node-property .
org-ascii-node-property) (paragraph . org-ascii-paragraph) (plain-list
. org-ascii-plain-list) (plain-text . org-ascii-plain-text) (planning
. org-ascii-planning) (property-drawer . org-ascii-property-drawer)
(quote-block . org-ascii-quote-block) (radio-target .
org-ascii-radio-target) ...) :exported-data #<hash-table eq 5/4001
0x6bdc35> :input-buffer "t.org" :input-file
"/home/kmodi/sandbox/org/bug-reci..." :subtitle nil :ascii-bullets
((ascii 42 43 45) (latin1 167 182) (utf-8 9674)) :ascii-caption-above
nil :ascii-charset ascii :ascii-global-margin 0
:ascii-format-drawer-function #f(compiled-function (name contents
width) #<bytecode 0x7bc9a3fcd56962>) :ascii-format-inlinetask-function
org-ascii-format-inlinetask-default :ascii-headline-spacing (1 . 2)
:ascii-indented-line-width auto :ascii-inlinetask-width 30 ...))
  org-export-as(ascii)
  (progn (org-babel-tangle) (org-export-as 'ascii))
  org-babel-execute:emacs-lisp("(org-babel-tangle)\n(org-export-as
'ascii)" ((:colname-names) (:rowname-names) (:result-params "none")
(:result-type . value) (:results . "none") (:exports . "code")
(:session . "none") (:cache . "no") (:noweb . "no") (:hlines . "no")
(:tangle . "no") (:lexical . "no")))
  org-babel-execute-src-block(nil ("emacs-lisp"
"(org-babel-tangle)\n(org-export-as 'ascii)" ((:colname-names)
(:rowname-names) (:result-params "none") (:result-type . value)
(:results . "none") (:exports . "code") (:lexical . "no") (:tangle .
"no") (:hlines . "no") (:noweb . "no") (:cache . "no") (:session .
"none")) "" nil 315 "(ref:%s)"))
  org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c(nil)
  funcall-interactively(org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c nil)
  command-execute(org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c)
=====

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.12)
 of 2022-05-09 built on kmodi-lx01.engus1.analog.com
Repository revision: 6fc54786c3bb797068675d7eb7b500fb990bd04a
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Open Text', version 11.0.12002
System Description: CentOS Linux 7 (Core)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/master
 '--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/ctags_emacs/' --with-modules
 --with-harfbuzz --with-native-compilation --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 --enable-check-lisp-object-type CPPFLAGS=-I/home/kmodi/stowed/7/include
 'CFLAGS=-ggdb3 -Og' 'CXXFLAGS=-ggdb3 -Og'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/home/kmodi/stowed/7/lib -L/home/kmodi/stowed/7/lib64
 -ggdb3'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/cad/adi/apps/gnu/linux/x86_64/7/local/poppler/0.28.1/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig:/cad/adi/apps/gnu/linux/x86_64/7/lib/pkgconfig:/home/kmodi/stowed/7/lib/pkgconfig:/home/kmodi/stowed/7/lib64/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM
XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda org-refile ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox comp comp-cstr warnings vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher org-element avl-tree generator cl-extra help-mode ol-eww
eww xdg url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls
dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file url-dired svg dom
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs url-vars gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
mailcap yank-media rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util text-property-search mail-utils range
mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic json map bibtex iso8601
time-date ol rx org-keys oc org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cl-loaddefs cl-lib
seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv iso-transl tooltip
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice simple cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 279038 16479)
 (symbols 48 23392 1)
 (strings 32 92832 6585)
 (string-bytes 1 3177892)
 (vectors 16 51046)
 (vector-slots 8 748793 35885)
 (floats 8 294 137)
 (intervals 56 448 0)
 (buffers 992 14)
 (heap 1024 29988 1805))

--
Kaushal Modi