Subject: 29.0.50; dired-do-query-replace-regexp still refers to the obsolete command tags-loop-command

From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 16:27:14 +0530

The subject line essentially.
C-h f dired-do-query-replace-regexp RET returns:

    dired-do-query-replace-regexp is an interactive native compiled Lisp
    function in ‘dired-aux.el’.

    (dired-do-query-replace-regexp FROM TO &optional DELIMITED)

    Do ‘query-replace-regexp’ of FROM with TO, on all marked files.
    Third arg DELIMITED (prefix arg) means replace only word-delimited matches.
    If you exit (C-g, RET or q), you can resume the query replace
    with the command M-x tags-loop-continue.

It should be fileloop-continue instead.

See attached patch.

>From 62759834245b69f18967f200210979729192cfa5 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 16:25:43 +0530
Subject: [PATCH] dired-do-query-replace-regexp: Refer fileloop-continue
 instead

* lisp/dired-aux.el (dired-do-query-replace-regexp): Refer
'fileloop-continue' instead of the obsolete command
'tags-loop-continue'.
---
 lisp/dired-aux.el | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/dired-aux.el b/lisp/dired-aux.el
index 56897826cb..6803942a19 100644
--- a/lisp/dired-aux.el
+++ b/lisp/dired-aux.el
@@ -3235,7 +3235,7 @@ dired-do-query-replace-regexp
   "Do `query-replace-regexp' of FROM with TO, on all marked files.
 Third arg DELIMITED (prefix arg) means replace only word-delimited matches.
 If you exit (\\[keyboard-quit], RET or q), you can resume the query replace
-with the command \\[tags-loop-continue]."
+with the command \\[fileloop-continue]."
   (interactive
    (let ((common
 	  (query-replace-read-args
-- 
2.33.1

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0, Xaw scroll bars)
Repository revision: ca3858563c7ba8ee3caa82fbd2b7c386ea60c0d3
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12013000
System Description: NixOS 21.11 (Porcupine)

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/iqqk7iqfwmfc6r78xg2knyq7hww2mhs4-emacs-git-20220225.0
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-xft --with-cairo --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: 
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /nix/store/5gh4w50dhchhcyjm6ysh17h7y4i5vasf-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/native-lisp::
  value of $LC_MONETARY: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  undelete-frame-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/viz/.nix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/5gh4w50dhchhcyjm6ysh17h7y4i5vasf-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start

Features:
(shadow sort ecomplete mail-extr emacsbug sendmail vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs cus-start network-stream nsm
dictionary dictionary-connection url-auth url-cache ement-taxy svg-lib
ement-room-list ts mhtml-mode css-mode-expansions css-mode smie
js-mode-expansions js html-mode-expansions sgml-mode textsec uni-scripts
idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check nov esxml-query
wdired shell-command+ bug-reference dired-aux pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu
help-at-pt ement taxy-magit-section taxy ement-notify notifications
magit-section dns ement-room ement-api ement-structs ement-macros plz
ewoc image-file image-converter reposition info-look completion
vc-annotate icomplete dabbrev etags fileloop calc-rules calc-embed
calc-incom calc-undo calc-graph descr-text misc hippie-exp tabify
org-capture doct align texmathp elec-pair ind-util calc-poly calc-bin
calc-comb calc-cplx calc-fin calc-forms calc-frac calc-funcs calc-map
calc-mtx calc-prog calc-rewr calc-stat calc-store calc-stuff calc-units
calc-vec calcalg2 calcalg3 calc-math calc-arith calccomp calc-alg
calc-aent calc-lang find-dired ffap files-x grep calc-mode calc-ext
calc-misc calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs cal-iso
writegood-mode flyspell ispell org-pdftools org-noter org-element
avl-tree generator org-agenda cal-islam holidays hol-loaddefs cal-move
smerge-mode log-edit add-log expand-region text-mode-expansions
cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom mule-util dash saveplace
pdf-sync pdf-annot facemenu pdf-outline pdf-links ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
ob-shell shell ob-racket async ob-async ol-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file
url-dired svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview
doc-view ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org-tempo tempo
org-id org-refile org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex iso8601 ol org-keys oc org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs pdf-history rmc goto-addr debug executable
time-stamp shortdoc pulse color xref view cl-print help-fns misearch
multi-isearch face-remap reveal noutline outline cursor-sensor recentf
tree-widget vc-backup log-view pcvs-util vc diff vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist advice
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu server paredit edmacro kmacro eros time-date
checkdoc flymake-proc flymake project thingatpt wordel-autoloads
sokoban-autoloads ement-autoloads ts-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads
taxy-magit-section-autoloads taxy-autoloads plz-autoloads nov-autoloads
esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads transmission-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
nix-mode-autoloads magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads eros-autoloads flymake-shellcheck-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads siege-mode-autoloads paredit-autoloads
puni-autoloads expand-region-autoloads filladapt-autoloads compose quail
scroll-other-window org-pdftools-autoloads org-noter-autoloads
change-env-autoloads math-delimiters-autoloads doct-autoloads
ob-async-autoloads async-autoloads emacs-ob-racket-autoloads
valign-autoloads org-starless-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site pdf-tools package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs json map url-vars compile comint ansi-color cus-edit
hl-todo edebug backtrace find-func wid-edit pdf-view password-cache
bookmark text-property-search pp jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode dired-x dired dired-loaddefs exif
pdf-tools-autoloads comp comp-cstr warnings easy-mmode autoload
radix-tree lisp-mnt tablist-autoloads derived mb-depth cus-load repeat
visual-fill-autoloads olivetti-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads time
format-spec battery dbus filenotify xml disp-table lacarte-autoloads
shell-command-plus-autoloads winner avy ring avy-autoloads
vc-backup-autoloads icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs rx filecache flymake-grammarly-autoloads
grammarly-autoloads websocket-autoloads finder-inf request-autoloads
s-autoloads chemtable-autoloads molar-mass-autoloads pcase
straight-autoloads info cl-seq cl-extra help-mode straight cl-macs
cl-loaddefs cl-lib vz-nh-theme seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1895287 273598) (symbols ?0 64741 2) (strings 32 460689 26414) (string-bytes 1 28344168) (vectors 16 166989) (vector-slots 8 3736068 199464) (floats 8 10225 1097) (intervals ?8 133691 6555) (buffers 992 172))