Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Update wine and wine-staging to 7.8

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 17:46:14 +0200

Hi Guix,

(sorry for the empty mail, forgot to save the Emacs buffer before sending)

Tobias noted “yesterday” in IRC that the wine-staging package was broken
(see <http://logs.guix.gnu.org/guix/2022-05-07.log#013941> for context
and <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/54257> for the issue), and also that
wine itself was out of date.  Since wine was bumped to 7.8 upstream,
I decided to update both.

Both wine64 and wine64-staging as well as all the intermediate packages
build for me on x86_64 with the following patches, but I did not do any
runtime testing yet.  So while I and others run their blessed test
suites of questionable exes, have fun with those patches :)

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (4):
  gnu: wine: Update to 7.8.
  gnu: wine: Use new package style.
  gnu: wine64: Use new package style.
  gnu: wine-staging: Update to 7.8.

 gnu/packages/wine.scm | 530 ++++++++++++++++--------------------------
 1 file changed, 202 insertions(+), 328 deletions(-)

-- 
2.36.0