Subject: Re: bug#55295: [PATCH] gnu: gcolor3: Update to 0.2.4-28.6699c15

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 15:51:45 +0200

Hi,

Sughosha <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Sorry, one small correction to the above (a comment was containing misleading version number)..
>
> ---
>  gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        |  4 +-
>  .../gcolor3-update-libportal-usage.patch      | 55 +++++++++++++++++++
>  2 files changed, 58 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
>  create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/gcolor3-update-libportal-usage.patch

I added the new file to ‘gnu/local.mk’, including a conventional commit
log, and pushed as commit 5ba12f0176300d154b086485ecf363f10f283a9f.

Please take a look at
<https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Submitting-Patches.html>
if unsure about the project conventions.  I’d also encourage you to send
patches with ‘git send-email’—pasting them in your mail client might
mangle them.

Thank you and thanks Daniel for taking a look!

Ludo’.