Subject: Bug Report: guix pull

From: David <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 19:15:30 +0000

Hello,

I encountered a bug after running `guix pull`. The output was the following:

```

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Building from this channel:
   guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git    f49b1a1
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'...  guix pull: error: You 
found a bug: the program 
'/gnu/store/q421bh98l6008as82q23ijfr0s8jzrrg-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: 
"f49b1a10f3d13ee9597b8ef230828606f7cac99f"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "6b4124cdcc203d47dc40158062afa1497d73d592"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.
```

Best,

David