Subject: bug#55274: closed (Re: bug#55274: 28.1; Tramp unable to perform Zip compression)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 06 May 2022 15:37:01 +0000

Your bug report

#55274: 28.1; Tramp unable to perform Zip compression

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
55274: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=55274
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#55274: 28.1; Tramp unable to perform Zip compression
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Mehmet Tekman <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2022 17:35:56 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Vrsion: 28.2

Mehmet Tekman <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Mehmet,

> Thanks likewise for the speedy response and fix!
>
> It works beautifully, thank you so much!

Thanks for the confirmation. I've pushed the patch to the emacs-28
branch of the Emacs git repository, will appear with Emacs 28.2. Closing
the bug.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 28.1; Tramp unable to perform Zip compression
From: Mehmet Tekman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 15:54:25 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Steps to reproduce:
===================
1. Visit a remote directory via "C-x C-f"
2. Select a remote directory to compress by typing "c" on the directory
3. Type in a new zip name at the same level of the remote directory.
4. Witness error message *dired-check-progress-output* buffer:

> zip I/O error: No such file or directory
> zip error: Could not create output file (/ssh:user@ipadd
#customport:/home/user/path/to/new/zip/myzip.zip)

In GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33,
cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2022-04-28 built on frederik
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd
 --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection
 -fcf-protection -g -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug
 -flto=auto' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now
 -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE
XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/transient
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/user/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/map

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail move-text goto-addr tramp-cmds
skeleton ox-org ox-odt ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox vterm magit-bookmark bookmark pp term disp-table ehelp
vterm-module term/xterm xterm sh-script executable csv-mode sort vc-mtn
vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc ess-r-mode
ess-r-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings ess-r-xref ess-trns
ess-r-package ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd ess-s-lang
ess-help ess-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay
colir cursor-sensor js2-mode mule-util windmove magit-extras face-remap
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm tramp-cache tramp-sh mhtml-mode
css-mode smie js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs leuven-theme misearch multi-isearch
flyspell ispell rainbow-delimiters ess ess-utils ess-custom alert log4e
notifications gntp ripgrep projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher org-superstar hideshow
oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mail-utils ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi company-box
company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons vterm-autoloads
pomidor-autoloads gif-screencast-autoloads flycheck csv-mode-autoloads
kindle-sync-autoloads bm-autoloads which-key which-key-autoloads
remind-bindings-autoloads popwin-autoloads omni-quotes-autoloads
omni-log-autoloads org-super-agenda ts org-habit org-superstar-autoloads
org-calories.el-autoloads org-treeusage-autoloads
org-treescope-autoloads org-ql-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads calfw-ical icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs calfw-ical-autoloads calfw-org org-capture org-element
org-persist xdg org-id avl-tree org-agenda org-refile
calfw-org-autoloads calfw holidays hol-loaddefs calfw-autoloads cl
org-tempo org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys oc org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs tempo burly-autoloads map-autoloads projectile-autoloads
magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads consult-flycheck-autoloads consult-autoloads
avy-autoloads ripgrep-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes powerline-autoloads
company-box-autoloads frame-local-autoloads company-prescient prescient
cus-load company-prescient-autoloads prescient-autoloads company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb dired-du find-dired dired-du-autoloads
dired-sidebar-autoloads peep-dired-autoloads dired-rsync dired-aux dired
dired-loaddefs tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
format-spec dired-rsync-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads
dired-narrow-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads move-text-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads desktop frameset tab-line linum
display-line-numbers gruvbox-theme gruvbox autothemer
gruvbox-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads ample-zen-theme-autoloads
leuven-theme-autoloads monokai-theme-autoloads lua-mode
lua-mode-autoloads vlf advice vlf-base vlf-tune vlf-autoloads
config-general-mode conf-mode config-general-mode-autoloads yaml-mode
yaml-mode-autoloads snakemake-mode-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads company-web company-css company
web-completion-data company-web-autoloads web-completion-data-autoloads
yasnippet yasnippet-autoloads web-mode-autoloads elisp-depmap-autoloads
eldoc-autoloads package-lint let-alist finder find-func lisp-mnt
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap url-handlers package-lint-autoloads
ess-autoloads flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads company-nixos-options-autoloads nixos-options-autoloads
company-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads magit-section-autoloads lsp-mode
lsp-protocol xref project url-util tree-widget wid-edit spinner pcase
network-stream puny nsm rmc markdown-mode rx color url-parse auth-source
eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars thingatpt
noutline outline lv json map inline imenu ht filenotify f s ewoc epg
rfc6068 epg-config compile text-property-search comint ansi-color ring
lsp-mode-autoloads lv-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
spinner-autoloads ht-autoloads planemo-mode dash rng-nxml rng-valid
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode facemenu dom nxml-util
nxml-enc xmltok planemo-mode-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads dash-autoloads edmacro
kmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-delight
use-package-ensure alert-autoloads finder-inf log4e-autoloads
gntp-autoloads use-package-core use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
straight-autoloads info cl-seq cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt straight
subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1145791 541937)
 (symbols 48 76584 4)
 (strings 32 269134 37053)
 (string-bytes 1 16463574)
 (vectors 16 137734)
 (vector-slots 8 2513409 134692)
 (floats 8 1361 2560)
 (intervals 56 31339 16985)
 (buffers 992 86))