Subject: 29.0.50; Infinite recursion causes segmentation fault

From: Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2022 09:53:56 +0000

Note, I cannot reproduce this with "emacs -Q", but I don't think that
any user customisation should allow for this to happen.  All I need to
do is evaluate

   (defun fix () (fix)) ; -> works
   (fix)                ; -> crashes emacs

I have tried to investigate the issue in GDB, but all I get there is an
apparently never ending stacktrace:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(gdb) bt
#0  0x000000000068122a in make_lisp_symbol (sym=<error reading variable: Cannot access memory at address 0x7fffff66fff0>) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:1151
#1  0x0000000000681276 in builtin_lisp_symbol (index=0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:1163
#2  0x0000000000686a08 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6263, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:929
#3  0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6263) at print.c:902
#4  0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6263) at eval.c:1888
#5  0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#6  0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#7  0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#8  0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#9  0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#10 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff670300) at eval.c:2863
#11 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#12 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6273, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#13 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6273) at print.c:902
#14 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6273) at eval.c:1888
#15 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#16 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#17 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#18 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#19 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#20 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff670610) at eval.c:2863
#21 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#22 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6283, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#23 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6283) at print.c:902
#24 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6283) at eval.c:1888
#25 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#26 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#27 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#28 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#29 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#30 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff670920) at eval.c:2863
#31 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#32 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6293, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#33 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6293) at print.c:902
#34 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6293) at eval.c:1888
#35 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#36 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#37 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#38 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#39 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#40 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff670c30) at eval.c:2863
#41 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#42 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc62a3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#43 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc62a3) at print.c:902
#44 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc62a3) at eval.c:1888
#45 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#46 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#47 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#48 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#49 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#50 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff670f40) at eval.c:2863
#51 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#52 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc62b3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#53 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc62b3) at print.c:902
#54 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc62b3) at eval.c:1888
#55 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#56 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#57 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#58 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#59 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#60 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff671250) at eval.c:2863
#61 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#62 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc62c3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#63 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc62c3) at print.c:902
#64 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc62c3) at eval.c:1888
#65 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#66 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#67 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#68 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#69 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#70 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff671560) at eval.c:2863
#71 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#72 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc62d3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#73 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc62d3) at print.c:902
#74 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc62d3) at eval.c:1888
#75 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#76 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#77 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#78 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#79 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#80 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff671870) at eval.c:2863
#81 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#82 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc62e3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#83 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc62e3) at print.c:902
#84 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc62e3) at eval.c:1888
#85 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#86 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#87 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#88 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#89 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#90 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff671b80) at eval.c:2863
#91 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#92 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc62f3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#93 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc62f3) at print.c:902
#94 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc62f3) at eval.c:1888
#95 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#96 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#97 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#98 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#99 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#100 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff671e90) at eval.c:2863
#101 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#102 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6303, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#103 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6303) at print.c:902
#104 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6303) at eval.c:1888
#105 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#106 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#107 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#108 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#109 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#110 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff6721a0) at eval.c:2863
#111 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#112 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6313, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#113 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6313) at print.c:902
#114 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6313) at eval.c:1888
#115 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#116 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#117 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#118 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#119 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#120 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff6724b0) at eval.c:2863
#121 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#122 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6323, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#123 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6323) at print.c:902
#124 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6323) at eval.c:1888
#125 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#126 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#127 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#128 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#129 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#130 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff6727c0) at eval.c:2863
#131 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#132 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6353, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#133 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6353) at print.c:902
#134 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6353) at eval.c:1888
#135 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#136 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#137 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#138 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#139 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#140 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff672ad0) at eval.c:2863
#141 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#142 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6363, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#143 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6363) at print.c:902
#144 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6363) at eval.c:1888
#145 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#146 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#147 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#148 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#149 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#150 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff672de0) at eval.c:2863
#151 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#152 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6373, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#153 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6373) at print.c:902
#154 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6373) at eval.c:1888
#155 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#156 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#157 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#158 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#159 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#160 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff6730f0) at eval.c:2863
#161 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#162 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6383, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#163 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6383) at print.c:902
#164 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6383) at eval.c:1888
#165 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#166 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#167 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#168 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#169 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#170 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff673400) at eval.c:2863
#171 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#172 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6393, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#173 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6393) at print.c:902
#174 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6393) at eval.c:1888
#175 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#176 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#177 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#178 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#179 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#180 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff673710) at eval.c:2863
#181 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#182 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc63a3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#183 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc63a3) at print.c:902
#184 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc63a3) at eval.c:1888
#185 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#186 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#187 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#188 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#189 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#190 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff673a20) at eval.c:2863
#191 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#192 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc63b3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#193 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc63b3) at print.c:902
#194 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc63b3) at eval.c:1888
#195 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#196 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#197 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#198 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#199 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#200 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff673d30) at eval.c:2863
#201 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#202 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc63d3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#203 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc63d3) at print.c:902
#204 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc63d3) at eval.c:1888
#205 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#206 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#207 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#208 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#209 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#210 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff674040) at eval.c:2863
#211 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#212 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6403, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#213 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6403) at print.c:902
#214 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6403) at eval.c:1888
#215 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#216 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#217 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#218 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#219 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#220 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff674350) at eval.c:2863
#221 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#222 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6413, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#223 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6413) at print.c:902
#224 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6413) at eval.c:1888
#225 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#226 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#227 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#228 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#229 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#230 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff674660) at eval.c:2863
#231 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#232 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6423, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#233 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6423) at print.c:902
#234 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6423) at eval.c:1888
#235 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#236 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#237 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#238 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#239 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#240 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff674970) at eval.c:2863
#241 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#242 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6433, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#243 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6433) at print.c:902
#244 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6433) at eval.c:1888
#245 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#246 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#247 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#248 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#249 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#250 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff674c80) at eval.c:2863
#251 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#252 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6443, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#253 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6443) at print.c:902
#254 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6443) at eval.c:1888
#255 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#256 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#257 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#258 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#259 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#260 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff674f90) at eval.c:2863
#261 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#262 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6453, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#263 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6453) at print.c:902
#264 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6453) at eval.c:1888
#265 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#266 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#267 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#268 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#269 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#270 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff6752a0) at eval.c:2863
#271 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#272 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6463, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#273 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6463) at print.c:902
#274 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6463) at eval.c:1888
#275 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#276 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#277 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#278 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#279 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#280 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff6755b0) at eval.c:2863
#281 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#282 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6483, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#283 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6483) at print.c:902
#284 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6483) at eval.c:1888
#285 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#286 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#287 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#288 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#289 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#290 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff6758c0) at eval.c:2863
#291 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#292 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6493, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#293 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6493) at print.c:902
#294 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6493) at eval.c:1888
#295 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#296 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#297 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#298 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#299 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#300 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff675bd0) at eval.c:2863
#301 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#302 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc64a3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#303 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc64a3) at print.c:902
#304 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc64a3) at eval.c:1888
#305 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#306 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#307 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#308 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#309 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#310 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff675ee0) at eval.c:2863
#311 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#312 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc64b3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#313 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc64b3) at print.c:902
#314 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc64b3) at eval.c:1888
#315 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#316 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#317 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#318 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#319 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#320 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff6761f0) at eval.c:2863
#321 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#322 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc64c3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#323 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc64c3) at print.c:902
#324 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc64c3) at eval.c:1888
#325 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#326 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#327 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#328 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#329 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#330 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff676500) at eval.c:2863
#331 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#332 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc64d3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#333 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc64d3) at print.c:902
#334 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc64d3) at eval.c:1888
#335 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#336 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#337 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#338 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#339 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#340 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff676810) at eval.c:2863
#341 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#342 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc64e3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#343 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc64e3) at print.c:902
#344 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc64e3) at eval.c:1888
#345 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#346 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#347 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#348 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#349 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#350 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff676b20) at eval.c:2863
#351 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#352 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc64f3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#353 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc64f3) at print.c:902
#354 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc64f3) at eval.c:1888
#355 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#356 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#357 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#358 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#359 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#360 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff676e30) at eval.c:2863
#361 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#362 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6503, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#363 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6503) at print.c:902
#364 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6503) at eval.c:1888
#365 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#366 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#367 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#368 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#369 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#370 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff677140) at eval.c:2863
#371 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#372 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6513, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#373 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6513) at print.c:902
#374 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6513) at eval.c:1888
#375 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#376 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#377 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#378 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#379 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#380 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff677450) at eval.c:2863
#381 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#382 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6523, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#383 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6523) at print.c:902
#384 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6523) at eval.c:1888
#385 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#386 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#387 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#388 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#389 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#390 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff677760) at eval.c:2863
#391 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#392 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6533, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#393 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6533) at print.c:902
#394 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6533) at eval.c:1888
#395 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#396 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#397 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#398 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#399 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#400 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff677a70) at eval.c:2863
#401 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#402 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6543, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#403 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6543) at print.c:902
#404 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6543) at eval.c:1888
#405 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#406 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#407 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#408 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#409 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#410 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff677d80) at eval.c:2863
#411 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#412 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6573, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#413 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6573) at print.c:902
#414 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6573) at eval.c:1888
#415 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#416 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#417 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#418 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#419 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#420 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff678090) at eval.c:2863
#421 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#422 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6583, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#423 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6583) at print.c:902
#424 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6583) at eval.c:1888
#425 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#426 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#427 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#428 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#429 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#430 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff6783a0) at eval.c:2863
#431 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#432 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc6593, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#433 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6593) at print.c:902
#434 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc6593) at eval.c:1888
#435 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#436 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#437 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#438 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#439 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#440 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff6786b0) at eval.c:2863
#441 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#442 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc65a3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#443 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc65a3) at print.c:902
#444 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc65a3) at eval.c:1888
#445 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#446 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#447 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#448 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#449 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#450 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff6789c0) at eval.c:2863
#451 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#452 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc65b3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#453 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc65b3) at print.c:902
#454 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc65b3) at eval.c:1888
#455 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#456 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#457 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#458 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#459 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#460 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff678cd0) at eval.c:2863
#461 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=0xe9d0, arg1=0x7ffff4453494) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:3218
#462 0x0000000000686c42 in print_error_message (data=0x1fc65c3, stream=0x7ffff4881285, context=0x0, caller=0x0) at print.c:957
#263 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc6453) at print.c:902  C-c C-c#463 0x0000000000686978 in Ferror_message_string (obj=0x1fc65c3) at print.c:902
#464 0x00000000006569f5 in skip_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, data=0x1fc65c3) at eval.c:1888
#465 0x0000000000656bfb in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=0x7ffff44534b3, sig=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1941
#466 0x00000000006564b2 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0, keyboard_quit=false) at eval.c:1751
#467 0x000000000065614a in Fsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at eval.c:1651
#468 0x0000000000652e6e in xsignal (error_symbol=0x66f0, data=0x0) at /home/philip/Source/emacs/src/lisp.h:4516
#469 0x00000000006567a1 in xsignal0 (error_symbol=0x66f0) at eval.c:1805
#470 0x000000000065944d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffff678fe0) at eval.c:2863
#471 0x0000000000681a89 in call1 (fn=Quit
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

This goes on for a while.

Given the circumstances, I should probably investigate it myself, but
for some reason ./src/.gdbinit doesn't load so introspecting lisp
objects is difficult.  If anyone could give me some pointers on what to
check I would gladly do so.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 8, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.30, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-05-05 built on viero
Repository revision: e91f9a0767d0b9d749b91b86fa2d9000db8d211c
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Guix System

Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-O0 -ggdb3''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LIBOTF LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: 
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  outline-minor-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/philip/Source/sp-tutor/sp-tutor hides /home/philip/.config/emacs/site-lisp/sp-tutor/sp-tutor
/home/philip/Source/sp-tutor/waffel hides /home/philip/.config/emacs/site-lisp/sp-tutor/waffel
/home/philip/.config/emacs/site-lisp/modus-themes/modus-vivendi-theme hides /home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/modus-themes-2.3.0/modus-vivendi-theme
/home/philip/.config/emacs/site-lisp/modus-themes/modus-operandi-theme hides /home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/modus-themes-2.3.0/modus-operandi-theme
/home/philip/.config/emacs/site-lisp/modus-themes/modus-themes hides /home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/modus-themes-2.3.0/modus-themes
/home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-0.3.7/transient hides /home/philip/Source/emacs/lisp/transient
~/.config/emacs/site-lisp/autoload hides /home/philip/Source/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/autoload

Features:
(shadow sort autocrypt-message autocrypt ecomplete mail-extr gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file url-dired svg dom emacsbug gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win message yank-media rmc
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader noutline
outline checkdoc flymake-proc flymake project warnings thingatpt
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet cl-extra derived flyspell ispell
auth-source-pass tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration cus-edit pp files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete
parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp recentf tree-widget repeat format-spec
battery dbus xml dired-x dired dired-loaddefs time sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums gnus nnheader gnus-util time-date mail-utils range
mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit help-at-pt diff-hl-flydiff diff diff-hl
face-remap vc-hg vc-git vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode
easy-mmode hippie-exp winner windmove rx corfu-history corfu elec-pair
saveplace savehist xt-mouse modus-operandi-theme modus-themes pcase
rot13 disp-table cus-load setup compile text-property-search comint
ansi-color autoload lisp-mnt tex-site geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree
help-mode geiser-custom geiser-base ring slime-autoloads info package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json map url-vars seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice simple cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 318441 130222)
 (symbols 48 24338 6)
 (strings 32 76387 3903)
 (string-bytes 1 2581859)
 (vectors 16 37313)
 (vector-slots 8 445955 90496)
 (floats 8 306 1023)
 (intervals 56 476 0)
 (buffers 992 15))