Subject: Re: Add Ukrainian tutorial

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2022 18:49:49 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > Hello.  I translated the Emacs tutorial to Ukrainian.

Thank you.

  > My translation has an additional section about installing and enabling
  > a known good version of reverse-im from MELPA using eww and shell-
  > command.

Thank you, but we don't want to add that.  We don't mention MELPA at
all, because it recommends some nonfree software.

In any case, it doesn't make sense to add material in a translation
that is not in the master of the tutorial.  That would cause confusion
in maintenance.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman (https://stallman.org)
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)