Subject: [bug#55170] [PATCH 0/5] gnu: dealii: Add SUNDIALS dependency and update to 9.3.3.

From: "Paul A. Patience" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 18:15:39 +0000

This patch series must be applied on top of the v2 patches in bug#50080 [1].
It adds SUNDIALS to deal.II's dependencies and updates deal.II to the latest
version.
Unfortunately, and as I mentioned in bug#50080 [1], I cannot get Trilinos to
compile, even though it doesn't seem to have changed since commit
06c11434c9288bc70ba958227d47d31d5e46eda7, which added the
trilinos-for-dealii-openmpi package.
Non-MPI deal.II compiles fine with this patch series.

In other words, this patch series is probably fine to push, but we still need
to address Trilinos's failing build.

I would appreciate it if anyone (Ludovic?) could try building dealii-openmpi
(and therefore trilinos-for-dealii-openmpi) with this patch series applied, to
check if the problem is only on my end or not.

[1]: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=50080

Paul A. Patience (5):
  gnu: sundials: Add 5.8.0.
  gnu: dealii: Remove trailing booleans.
  gnu: dealii-openmpi: Remove input labels.
  gnu: dealii: Add SUNDIALS dependency.
  gnu: dealii: Update to 9.3.3.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  2 -
 gnu/packages/maths.scm                        | 83 ++++++++++++-------
 ...lii-fix-compiliation-with-boost-1.78.patch | 40 ---------
 .../patches/dealii-fix-sundials.patch         | 60 --------------
 4 files changed, 54 insertions(+), 131 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/dealii-fix-compiliation-with-boost-1.78.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/dealii-fix-sundials.patch

--
2.36.0