Subject: bug#55169: Can't combine window-min-height with window-height

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 05:03:14 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

          > • If the value specifies a function, that function is called
          >   with one argument—the chosen window.  The function is supposed
          >   to adjust the height of the window; its return value is
          >   ignored.  Suitable functions are ‘fit-window-to-buffer’ and
          >   ‘shrink-window-if-larger-than-buffer’, see *note Resizing
          >   Windows::.

That text is hard to read due to use of "that function" rather than
some sort of name.  Would someone please improve this by using a
metasyntactic variable to refer to it?  It could be
"@var{size-action}", perhaps.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman (https://stallman.org)
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)