Subject: 29.0.50; Reverting an xref buffer from dired-do-find-regexp forgets all but the first marked file

From: Omar Antolín Camarena <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 18:32:36 -0500

If you mark more than one file in a dired buffer and run dired-do-find-regexp (bound to A by default) you get a nice *xref* buffer (in xref--xref-buffer-mode) listing all the matches of the regex in all marked files. But if in this buffer you press g (which is bound to xref-revert-buffer) the search seems to be rerun only in the first of the marked files and you don't get matches from the other files.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-04-27, unofficial emacs-snapshot build: http://emacs.ganneff.de/, git commit abc92b0d5609a9b2d3ef7d217ea25229db633ca2 built on runner-19980c3f-project-26-concurrent-0
Repository revision: 2089f972afb80fd52a6b77706f594e8bcfa878f7
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/builds/joerg/emacs/buster_amd64/emacs-snapshot-20220427+emacs-28.1-155351-gabc92b0d56=.
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall
 -fno-omit-frame-pointer' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  beginend-prog-mode: t
  global-dot-mode: t
  dot-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  mct-minibuffer-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220425.1314/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow sort face-remap ecomplete mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file url-dired svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range emacsbug
citar parsebib bibtex iso8601 citar-file embark-consult
embark-this-buffer embark cursor-sensor misc-text find-func
isearch-extras misearch multi-isearch vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc project ffap thingatpt ediff ediff-merg
ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util
let-alist magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit rx log-edit
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell pcomplete
server magit-mode transient magit-git files-x magit-base which-func
vc-git vc-dispatcher ido magit-section format-spec crm dash compat-27
compat-26 compat compile comint ansi-color autoload radix-tree lisp-mnt
tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode mm-archive message sendmail yank-media
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived gnus-util time-date
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils
mule-util executable cus-edit cus-start cus-load gnutls network-stream
url-http mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm rmc puny url-cache url-auth epg rfc6068 epg-config
noutline outline email-config pdf-loader cdlatex texmathp diff-mode
beginend dot-mode consult-imenu imenu consult-vertico consult-icomplete
consult bookmark text-property-search pp marginalia diminish
vertico-multiform orderless minibuf-eldef mb-depth vertico ivy delsel
ring ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color icomplete mct completion-ui
block-undo visiting-buffer recentf tree-widget wid-edit
modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme modus-themes pcase edmacro
kmacro cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core finder-inf tex-site easy-mmode info package browse-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars
seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice
simple cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs faces cus-face
macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 679856 649135)
 (symbols 48 38371 8)
 (strings 32 154554 94624)
 (string-bytes 1 6315648)
 (vectors 16 59404)
 (vector-slots 8 1333565 131681)
 (floats 8 430 342)
 (intervals 56 474 0)
 (buffers 992 16))