Subject: bug#55130: guix says I found a bug!

From: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 10:31:01 +0200

Hello,

Konstantinos Karachalios via Bug reports for GNU Guix <[email-masked]>
writes:

> 100.0% guix substitute: warning: while fetching
> https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/zstd/a73j4wz6hpazg6yip7k92sj45j63k62b-
> texlive-psnfss-fixed-59745: server is somewhat slow guix substitute:
> warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists Backtrace: 17
> (primitive-load "/gnu/store/yvyfk9rpnh8kb6jxsa1m4q5p1bnh3l22-compute-
> guix-derivation") In ice-9/eval.scm: 155:9 16 (_ _) 159:9 15 (_
> #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?)
> ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?)) In ice-9/boot-9.scm: 152:2 14 (with-
> fluid* _ _ _) 152:2 13 (with-fluid* _ _ _) In ./guix/store.scm: 2129:24
> 12 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7ffa96491280> _ #:guile-
> for-build _ #:system _ #:target _) 1966:8 11 (_ _) In ./guix/gexp.scm:
> 299:22 10 (_ _) 1180:2 9 (_ _) 1046:2 8 (_ _) 892:4 7 (_ _) In
> ./guix/store.scm: 2014:12 6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7ffa98357640>)
> 1410:13 5 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7ffa98357640>
> #<procedure 7ffa94af1e40 at ./guix/stor?> ?) 1410:13 4 (map/accumulate-
> builds #<store-connection 256.99 7ffa98357640> #<procedure 7ffa899dd900
> at ./guix/stor?> ?) 1410:13 3 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection
> 256.99 7ffa98357640> #<procedure 7ffa89743ce0 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
> 1410:13 2 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7ffa98357640>
> #<procedure 7ffa7a5904a0 at ./guix/stor?> ?) 1406:5 1 (map/accumulate-
> builds #<store-connection 256.99 7ffa98357640> #<procedure 7ffa7a33c100
> at ./guix/stor?> ?) 1421:15 0 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7ffa98357640>
> _ _) ./guix/store.scm:1421:15: ERROR: 1. &store-protocol-error: message:
> "some substitutes for the outputs of derivation
> `/gnu/store/bgz01khbwy0h8jv64f0cnydw8rliv6l5-texlive-psnfss-fixed-
> 59745.drv' failed (usually happens due to networking issues); try `--
> fallback' to build derivation from source " status: 1 guix pull: error:

Looks like you or the substitute server may have had transient
networking issues.  Retrying might resolve the problem.

Best,
-- 
Josselin Poiret