Subject: bug#55130: closed (Closing)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 08:53:02 +0000

Your bug report

#55130: guix says I found a bug!

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
55130: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=55130
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Closing
From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 10:52:28 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Closing the bug, as the immediate problem appears to be solved,
and handling of transient network failures is discussed in other issues.

Thanks for your report,

Andreas

Subject: guix says I found a bug!
From: Konstantinos Karachalios <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 13:01:28 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello!

While trying to get started with guix on Fedora 35 (fairly fresh
install), I encountered the following while running `guix pull`:
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/yvyfk9rpnh8kb6jxsa1m4q5p1bnh3l22-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"58f3727767dc6b7ffd27d9cea87cf391845bbba6"; system: "x86_64-linux"; host
version: "1.3.0"; pull-version: 1). Please report the COMPLETE output
above by email to <[email-masked]>.
The rest of the output follows:
[vrnk@fedora ~]$ guix pull Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository
at 'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'... Authenticating channel
'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 58f3727 (17,970 new commits)... Building from
this channel: guix https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git 58f3727
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% building
/gnu/store/sflmgcfcdwizj7iyd3pfksdvrkc3pskb-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/7k17dvmcrdicjsdxmpvhss4p3i3d70j5-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/j9s3n7iqvh8pqkxkwy91nq3qynr1nby7-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/4cbz087cfn1kqmkjqw69vm4zcz5n01i8-module-
import.drv...
building /gnu/store/nklbz5qhr7r4lpp2by9lp43ky8a0bl09-module-
import.drv...
building /gnu/store/c6s5105fvkcwcwcnlqy4n312gkam1db6-module-import-
compiled.drv...
building /gnu/store/dzbh008q3mm3rkmhq5j3sgxxhz87dfw1-module-import-
compiled.drv...
building /gnu/store/wa1syp7rkj9wv58qv6002a5180qyw237-compute-guix-
derivation.drv... substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% glibc-
utf8-locales-2.33 382KiB 61.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
bash-static-5.1.8 646KiB 1.25GiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
gnutls-3.7.2-doc 1.0MiB 3.40GiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
glibc-2.33 9.0MiB 67.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0% bash-
minimal-5.1.8 589KiB 1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0% gcc-
10.3.0-lib 5.2MiB 19.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0% bash-
minimal-5.1.8 589KiB 4.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0% bzip2-
1.0.8 59KiB 306KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0% expat-2.4.1 97KiB
648KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0% gmp-6.2.1 608KiB 1.35GiB/s
00:00 [##################] 100.0% http-parser-2.9.4-1.ec8b5ee 19KiB
82KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0% libffi-3.3 51KiB 356KiB/s
00:00 [##################] 100.0% libgc-8.0.4 224KiB 1.5MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libgpg-error-1.42 238KiB 1.3MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libtasn1-4.17.0 106KiB 614KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libgcrypt-1.8.8 499KiB 2.6MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libunistring-0.9.10 492KiB 1.2MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% ncurses-6.2.20210619 702KiB 2.7MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libidn2-2.3.1 138KiB 759KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% nettle-3.7.3 353KiB 2.0MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% nghttp2-1.44.0-lib 92KiB 341KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% openssl-1.1.1l 1.8MiB 11.5MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% p11-kit-0.23.22 516KiB 1.5MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% mit-krb5-1.19.2 1.1MiB 8.3MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% pkg-config-0.29.2 209KiB 1.5MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% readline-8.1.1 433KiB 753KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0% guile-3.0.7 8.0MiB 18.4MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% zlib-1.2.11 80KiB 282KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% gnutls-3.7.2 1.8MiB 7.9MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libssh-0.9.6 257KiB 1.45GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% curl-7.79.1 377KiB 1.31GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% gnutls-3.7.2-debug 4.4MiB 10.1MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% git-minimal-2.35.1 4.1MiB 11.8MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% guile-ssh-0.15.1 242KiB 896.2MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libssh2-1.9.0 231KiB 790.0MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% guile-ssh-0.15.1-debug 238KiB 568.3MiB/s
00:00 [##################] 100.0% pcre2-10.37 1.1MiB 3.50GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libgit2-1.3.0 624KiB 2.5MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% guile-git-0.5.2 494KiB 23KiB/s 00:22
[##################] 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes
from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% substitute:
updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% graphviz-2.49.0-doc 2.0MiB 3.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0% binutils-2.37 5.0MiB 11.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
bzip2-1.0.8 59KiB 198KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0% coreutils-
8.32 2.4MiB 12.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0% coreutils-
minimal-8.32 2.6MiB 6.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0% file-5.39
325KiB 1.37GiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0% font-dejavu-2.37
2.6MiB 7.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0% fribidi-1.0.9 75KiB
229.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0% gdbm-1.20 191KiB 790KiB/s
00:00 [##################] 100.0% glibc-2.33-static 1.4MiB 6.1MiB/s
00:00 [##################] 100.0% glibc-utf8-locales-2.33 808KiB
6.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0% graphite2-1.3.13 97KiB
799KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0% grep-3.6 228KiB 954.2MiB/s
00:00 [##################] 100.0% icu4c-69.1 10.5MiB 15.7MiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0% libbsd-0.10.0 101KiB 350.2MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libcap-2.62 86KiB 356.6MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libdaemon-0.14 31KiB 241KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libdatrie-0.2.13 42KiB 466KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libevent-2.1.12 304KiB 2.0MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libffi-3.3 54KiB 274KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libgc-8.0.4 214KiB 2.2MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libice-1.0.10 72KiB 285.0MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libjpeg-turbo-2.0.5 405KiB 3.1MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libltdl-2.4.6 37KiB 310KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libpng-1.6.37 226KiB 2.7MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libsigsegv-2.13 18KiB 84KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% freetype-2.10.4 533KiB 2.4MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% gawk-5.1.0 1.0MiB 10.1MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% fontconfig-minimal-2.13.94 166KiB 1.2MiB/s
00:00 [##################] 100.0% libthai-0.1.28 185KiB 1.9MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% gd-2.3.2 137KiB 553.4MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libunistring-0.9.10 614KiB 4.6MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libxau-1.0.9 8KiB 99KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libxdmcp-1.1.3 24KiB 235KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% lz4-1.9.3 143KiB 807KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libxcb-1.14 305KiB 1008.8MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% pcre-8.45 598KiB 1.61GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libx11-1.7.3.1 761KiB 1.90GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% perl-5.34.0 15.1MiB 14.4MiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0% dbus-1.12.20 286KiB 1.24GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libxext-1.3.4 35KiB 136.4MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libxrender-0.9.10 22KiB 61.2MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% pixman-0.40.0 233KiB 982.7MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libxft-2.3.3 48KiB 164.3MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% pkg-config-0.29.2 187KiB 1.2MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% sed-4.8 224KiB 448KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0% guile-3.0.7 8.0MiB 6.9MiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0% sqlite-3.36.0 1.1MiB 13.9MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% ld-wrapper-0 13KiB 114KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% guix-daemon-1.3.0-24.2fb4304 259KiB 1.9MiB/s
00:00 [##################] 100.0% utf8proc-2.5.0 65KiB 242KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% util-linux-2.37.2-lib 1.7MiB 13.4MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% xz-5.2.5 308KiB 675KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% glib-2.70.2 2.7MiB 25.2MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% apr-1.7.0 314KiB 2.0MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% avahi-0.8 384KiB 1.31GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% apr-util-1.6.1 168KiB 1.1MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% cairo-1.16.0 695KiB 6.7MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% gts-0.7.6 299KiB 2.2MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% guile-avahi-0.4.0-1.6d43caf 53KiB 275KiB/s
00:00 [##################] 100.0% harfbuzz-2.8.2 813KiB 9.7MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libsm-1.2.3 43KiB 238KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% pango-1.48.10 344KiB 3.5MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libxt-1.2.1 193KiB 643.7MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% serf-1.3.9 81KiB 317.6MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libxmu-1.1.3 68KiB 188.3MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libxpm-3.5.13 54KiB 161.9MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% subversion-1.14.1 2.6MiB 6.5MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% libxaw-1.0.14 344KiB 1009.4MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0% graphviz-2.49.0 1.3MiB 222KiB/s 00:06
[##################] 100.0% substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% texlive-amsmath-59745 2.3MiB
4.17GiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0% substitute: updating
substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0% texlive-babel-
fixed-59745 1.5MiB 302KiB/s 00:05 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0% guix substitute: warning: while fetching
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/zstd/a73j4wz6hpazg6yip7k92sj45j63k62b-
texlive-psnfss-fixed-59745: server is somewhat slow guix substitute:
warning: try `--no-substitutes' if the problem persists Backtrace: 17
(primitive-load "/gnu/store/yvyfk9rpnh8kb6jxsa1m4q5p1bnh3l22-compute-
guix-derivation") In ice-9/eval.scm: 155:9 16 (_ _) 159:9 15 (_
#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?)
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?)) In ice-9/boot-9.scm: 152:2 14 (with-
fluid* _ _ _) 152:2 13 (with-fluid* _ _ _) In ./guix/store.scm: 2129:24
12 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7ffa96491280> _ #:guile-
for-build _ #:system _ #:target _) 1966:8 11 (_ _) In ./guix/gexp.scm:
299:22 10 (_ _) 1180:2 9 (_ _) 1046:2 8 (_ _) 892:4 7 (_ _) In
./guix/store.scm: 2014:12 6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7ffa98357640>)
1410:13 5 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7ffa98357640>
#<procedure 7ffa94af1e40 at ./guix/stor?> ?) 1410:13 4 (map/accumulate-
builds #<store-connection 256.99 7ffa98357640> #<procedure 7ffa899dd900
at ./guix/stor?> ?) 1410:13 3 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection
256.99 7ffa98357640> #<procedure 7ffa89743ce0 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
1410:13 2 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7ffa98357640>
#<procedure 7ffa7a5904a0 at ./guix/stor?> ?) 1406:5 1 (map/accumulate-
builds #<store-connection 256.99 7ffa98357640> #<procedure 7ffa7a33c100
at ./guix/stor?> ?) 1421:15 0 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7ffa98357640>
_ _) ./guix/store.scm:1421:15: ERROR: 1. &store-protocol-error: message:
"some substitutes for the outputs of derivation
`/gnu/store/bgz01khbwy0h8jv64f0cnydw8rliv6l5-texlive-psnfss-fixed-
59745.drv' failed (usually happens due to networking issues); try `--
fallback' to build derivation from source " status: 1 guix pull: error:
You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/yvyfk9rpnh8kb6jxsa1m4q5p1bnh3l22-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"58f3727767dc6b7ffd27d9cea87cf391845bbba6"; system: "x86_64-linux"; host
version: "1.3.0"; pull-version: 1). Please report the COMPLETE output
above by email to <[email-masked]>.
I'd be happy to help however I can. I have experience with NixOS and
emacs-lisp but no direct experience with guix and guile (yet).

— Kostas