Subject: bug#55122: 29.0.50; x-focus-frame does not switch desktop page

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 14:15:36 +0200

Po Lu <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Some commit of the last weeks has changed the behaviour of
>> x-focus-frame. With the latest version from git-master, this function
>> does not switch to the desktop page with Emacs, which is a bit annoying.
>>
>> If this is wanted, then how could I please restore previous behaviour?
>> If this is a bug, I could do a git-bisect if needed.
>>
>> TIA for any help,
>
> Sorry, that's my fault.  Should be fixed now.

This was a month ago, so I'm assuming Po's fix worked, and I'm closing
this bug report.  If that's mistaken, please respond to the debbugs
address and we'll reopen.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no