Subject: [bug#55104] [PATCH 000/232] Update IPython to latest, fix texlive-polyglossia, add more

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 09:23:44 -0400

Hi Julien!

Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]> writes:

> (quick question unrelated to the patches)
>
> Which command do you use to send the whole series without creating
> multiple tickets in the tracker? Which options do you use?

You actually have to break it down into 3 commands:

0. Make sure there are no stale patches in your tree; 'rm *.patch'.

1. 'git format-patch --cover-letter origin/master' to produce the whole
series + cover letter.

2. Edit text of the cover letter (0000-cover-letter.patch), and send it with 'git
send-email --to=[email-masked] 0000-cover-letter.patch'.

3. rm 0000-cover-letter.patch

4. Send the rest of the series to the newly created GNU Debbugs issue #:
'git send-email --to=[email-masked] *.patch

I hope that helps!

Maxim