Subject: bug#55103: 29.0.50; Server mode + reuseable-frames + switch-to-buffer-other-window + *scratch* => hang

From: Derek Upham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 18:20:17 -0700

1. Start an Emacs daemon.

2. Connect to it using "emacsclient -c", to bring up a fresh X11
display/frame.

3. Set the `display-buffer-base-action' variable to turn on
reuseable-frames.  (Use `eval-expression'.)

  (setq display-buffer-base-action '((reusable-frames . t)))

4. Switch to some buffer besides *scratch*.  Calling `dired' is enough.
That buffer should take up the entire frame.

5. Call `switch-to-buffer-other-window', and pick *scratch* as the buffer.

Emacs will hang, until you hit Control-g to interrupt.

Poking around, I figured out what is happening under the hood:

* Starting Emacs in server mode allocates a headless terminal frame
("F1").  That hidden frame contains a window that displays *scratch*
(because that's the default thing to display).

* The reuseable-frames parameter directs Emacs to reuse that terminal
frame.  After all, the frame is showing the *scratch* buffer.  It's a
valid candidate according to the code.

* Emacs can't actually display the headless terminal frame.  It hangs.

At it's broadest, the bug here is that the reuseable-frames logic
doesn't understand that there are frames that you will never see in your
display, and that the code should avoid them.  The most conservative
approach is to filter out any frame not handled by on your display.
That has interesting implications for X11, where two X11 frames look the
same to the user, whether or not they share the same client connection.
("Why is this not reusing my frame that's right there?")

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-04-18, unofficial emacs-snapshot build: http://emacs.secretsauce.net built on lilbastard
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bookworm/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-native-compilation
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-native-compilation --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-imagemagick --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs-snapshot-5144T5/emacs-snapshot-20220418+emacs-28.1-155190-g850074636e7=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall -fno-omit-frame-pointer'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2
M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  amx-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  corfu-global-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-vm-aux hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-vm-aux
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-snarf hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-snarf
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pgp
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-anniv hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-anniv
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-migrate hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-migrate
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-message hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-message
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-gnus-aux hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus-aux
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-wl
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pkg
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-ispell
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mua
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-sc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-sc
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mhe
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-site hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-site
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-com hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-com
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-rmail
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-tex
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/miniedit-20100419.1745/miniedit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/miniedit
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20210825.2150/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/sand/src/x11/sawfish-git/sawfish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/sawfish/sawfish
~/.elisp-local/slime-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime-autoloads
~/.elisp-local/slime hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime
~/.elisp-local/slime-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/contrib/slime-repl
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pgp
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-anniv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-anniv
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-message
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-gnus-aux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus-aux
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-pkg
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mua
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-vm-aux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-vm-aux
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-site
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-snarf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-snarf
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-wl
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-ispell
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mhe
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-sc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-sc
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-loaddefs
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-vm
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-mu4e
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-com hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-com
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-rmail
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-gnus
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-migrate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-migrate
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20220328.1456/bbdb-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb3/bbdb-tex
/home/sand/src/x11/sawfish-git/sawfish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/sawfish/sawfish
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime-tests
~/.elisp-local/slime-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime-autoloads
~/.elisp-local/slime hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.27/slime-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.27/slime-tests
~/.elisp-local/slime-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.27/slime-autoloads
~/.elisp-local/slime hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.27/slime
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220413.2332/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/sand/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210913/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-install

Features:
(shadow sort rfc1345 quail mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media rmc
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils two-column amx misearch
multi-isearch add-log vc-git diff-mode aggressive-indent paredit-menu
paredit edmacro kmacro cedet which-func imenu cap-words superword
subword dired-aux dired-x dired dired-loaddefs ido-completing-read+
memoize cus-edit pp cus-start cus-load wid-edit ido server
modus-operandi-theme corfu org-install bbdb bbdb-site timezone
bbdb-autoloads emacs-env-desktop-mu4e emacs-macros emacs-common thunk
org-loaddefs icomplete bufler pretty-hydra hydra lv bufler-group-tree
magit-section format-spec f dash noutline outline vc vc-dispatcher
project image-file image-converter mb-depth minibuf-eldef modus-themes s
emacs-utils library-init geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-custom
geiser-base ring comp comp-cstr warnings rx cl-extra help-mode
easy-mmode info slime-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars seq
gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice
simple cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs faces cus-face
macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 344888 18329)
 (symbols 48 20745 2)
 (strings 32 68959 6030)
 (string-bytes 1 2594996)
 (vectors 16 39360)
 (vector-slots 8 705230 19274)
 (floats 8 163 432)
 (intervals 56 3610 396)
 (buffers 992 17))

-- 
Derek Upham
[email-masked]