Subject: bug#55071: 28.1; package-refresh-content throws bug

From: Bhaskar Chowdhury <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 17:34:10 +0530

On 20:19 Fri 22 Apr 2022, Corwin Brust wrote:
>On Fri, Apr 22, 2022 at 6:14 PM Bhaskar Chowdhury <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Location https//elpa.gnu.org/packages/ is not a url nor an absolute file name")
>
>I think you are missing a colon (":") in that URL.  I'm assuming you
>customized the package-archives variable, as I haven't observed this
>problem with Emacs 28.1.
>
>Can you double check your "spelling" of the URI for GNU ELPA in your
>config (or share back if this error comes under emacs -q?
>
>Kind regards,
>Corwin

You are spot on . My bad ...how did that skip my eyes ...wondering ...thanks a
bunch.

Thanks,
Bhaskar