Subject: bug#55059: bug in `guix pull`

From: Holden Green <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 16:42:02 -0700

guest@gnu ~/tmp/1$ guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to eb34ff1 (17,927 new
commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git eb34ff1
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
building /gnu/store/sflmgcfcdwizj7iyd3pfksdvrkc3pskb-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/7k17dvmcrdicjsdxmpvhss4p3i3d70j5-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/j9s3n7iqvh8pqkxkwy91nq3qynr1nby7-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/4cbz087cfn1kqmkjqw69vm4zcz5n01i8-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/nklbz5qhr7r4lpp2by9lp43ky8a0bl09-module-import.drv...
building
/gnu/store/c6s5105fvkcwcwcnlqy4n312gkam1db6-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/dzbh008q3mm3rkmhq5j3sgxxhz87dfw1-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/1hs5ayhrc34gf1l85mv85x08xpx3ckwd-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... /guix pull: error: You
found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/lb30npcazqfbw8cbkk9kf8pcf17c2sl6-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"eb34ff16cc9038880e87e1a58a93331fca37ad92"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.3.0-1.771b866"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.