Subject: bug#55024: closed (Re: bug#55024: [cuirass] '+' character in branch name causes problems)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 08:22:01 +0000

Your bug report

#55024: [cuirass] '+' character in branch name causes problems

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
55024: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=55024
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#55024: [cuirass] '+' character in branch name causes problems
From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
To: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 10:21:26 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

> https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/wip-ipython%2Bpolyglossia.

Fixed in Cuirass with 1c45ae3c6b7ed9d99b2a1f61d707b40e68c2f7a4. The
commit is not yet deployed on Berlin but I took care of disabling the
wip-ipython%2Bpolyglossia specification in the database.

Thanks,

Mathieu

Subject: [cuirass] '+' character in branch name causes problems
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: bug-guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 09:55:50 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

It seems that when using a '+' character in the branch name, such as in
the wip-ipython+polyglossia branch I pushed to Savannah, Cuirass is not
able to use it as part of a job specification, at least one made via the
web interface as found here:
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/wip-ipython%2Bpolyglossia.

Thanks,

Maxim