Subject: [bug#54978] [PATCH] gnu: Add utsushi.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 22:35:14 +0200

Hi João,

"joaog.bastos" <[email-masked]> skribis:

> From 9743540edfd9e87b7f8fc0057f9fb5acc6bd7917 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: =?UTF-8?q?Jo=C3=A3o=20Gabriel?= <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 18:05:44 -0300
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add utsushi.
>
> * gnu/packages/scanner.scm (utsushi): New variable.
> (sane-backends)[inputs, arguments]: Add utsushi backend.

I pushed the first part (adding utushi), with minor changes: the license
is ‘gpl3+’ (because source file headers say “or any later version”), ran
‘guix style’.

Unfortunately the second part with have to wait a little longer due to
the large number of packages that depend on sane-backends:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix refresh -l sane-backends
Building the following 1337 packages would ensure 2416 dependent packages are rebuilt: […]
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Thanks,
Ludo’.