Subject: Re: bug#54943: 13.1.2; \iff messes up indentation in math mode

From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 17:45:46 +0200

Hi Ruiyang,

Ruiyang Wu <[email-masked]> writes:

> As the title suggests, \iff used in math mode will increase indentation
> level while it is not supposed to behave like this. I have briefly
> skimmed through the code and it seems to be related to the new function
> LaTeX-indent-commands-regexp-make introduced in 0ce906c. The relevant
> code is:
>
> (funcall func
>               LaTeX-indent-begin-list
>               "if[a-zA-Z@]*\\b"
>               'LaTeX-indent-begin-regexp-local)

Thanks for reporting this.  Indeed, an entry if 'iff' was missing in the
function you mentioned above.  I've fixed this issue now (fa547aa71e)
which will be available with the next release.  Please don't hesitate to
report if other macros are still missing.

I'm closing this report.

Best, Arash