Subject: [PATCH v2 0/7] gnu: python-vedo: Update to 2022.2.0.

From: "Paul A. Patience" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:53:05 +0000

I've fixed the sanity check issues in this patch series, along with some other
minor things (particularly in the python-vedo package).

There is still one problem, though, but it has been present (for me) since
before any of these patches: one of the fenics tests around 24 % of the test
suite hangs.
I have to build it with --without-tests=fenics, but since it was present since
before, I haven't disabled the tests in the fenics package.

Oh, also, I tried to remove the input labels from fenics-dolfin, but ran into
build errors (failing to find catch.cpp).

Paul A. Patience (7):
  gnu: fenics-dolfin: Honor #:tests? flag.
  gnu: fenics: Honor #:tests? flag.
  gnu: fenics: Fix sanity check.
  gnu: python-vedo: Honor #:tests? flag.
  gnu: python-vedo: Remove input labels.
  gnu: python-vedo: Disable sanity check.
  gnu: python-vedo: Update to 2022.2.0.

 gnu/packages/python-science.scm | 57 ++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 gnu/packages/simulation.scm     | 40 +++++++++++++----------
 2 files changed, 58 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)

--
2.35.1