Subject: LLVM 3.* build failure

From: Guillaume Le Vaillant <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 14:23:04 +0000

The clamav package can't be built right know because it depends on
llvm-3.6 which fails to build. In fact, all the llvm-3.* packages fail
to build with the same error:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
The following derivation will be built:
  /gnu/store/7rh78xkkglsx289s9j6fdxwfwakqdhv8-llvm-3.6.2.drv
building /gnu/store/7rh78xkkglsx289s9j6fdxwfwakqdhv8-llvm-3.6.2.drv...
ice-9/read.scm:126:4: In procedure read-expr*:
/gnu/store/kj78hgwyb11z2sxz4xfd3v9sd93xk7yc-llvm-3.6.2-builder:1:3078: Unknown # object: "#<"
builder for `/gnu/store/7rh78xkkglsx289s9j6fdxwfwakqdhv8-llvm-3.6.2.drv' failed with exit code 1
build of /gnu/store/7rh78xkkglsx289s9j6fdxwfwakqdhv8-llvm-3.6.2.drv failed
View build log at '/var/log/guix/drvs/7r/h78xkkglsx289s9j6fdxwfwakqdhv8-llvm-3.6.2.drv.gz'.
guix build: error: build of `/gnu/store/7rh78xkkglsx289s9j6fdxwfwakqdhv8-llvm-3.6.2.drv' failed
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

It looks like the problem comes from a gexp in the builder. There's
a gexp inside another gexp, but I don't know if that's the problem:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
#:phases (modify-phases #<gexp (modify-phases #<gexp-input #<gexp ...
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

The full builder file is in attachment.