Subject: [bug#54829] [PATCH 0/2] Update Emacs to 28.1 and add socket activation

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 00:13:19 -0400

Hi,

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

> Am Freitag, dem 29.04.2022 um 11:22 +0800 schrieb Feng Shu:
>> Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:
>> 
>> > Hi,
>> > 
>> > Am Donnerstag, dem 28.04.2022 um 14:15 +0200 schrieb Ludovic
>> > Courtès:
>> > > Perhaps you can push to a ‘wip-emacs-28’ branch, and then ping me
>> > > or another admin on #guix so we can tell ci.guix to build it. 
>> > > Once it’s built and we don’t see regressions, we can merge in
>> > > ‘master’ (should take a day or two at most I suppose).
>> > I pushed an ‘emacs-28’ branch (dropped the ‘wip-’ by accident), in
>> > which emacs, emacs-next and emacs-next-pgtk are all updated. 
>> > Native
>> 
>> What about add --with-xinput2 emacs-next, use version 2 of the X
>> Input Extension for input
> I'm probably not up to date to all the Emacs stuff, but given that
> "guix show xinput" only delivers 1.6, I don't think that's relevant
> yet.  Or is it?

As it seems this change was merge, don't forget to close it if
everything mentioned here was taken care of :-)

Thanks,

Maxim