Subject: 29.0.50; symbol visibility in modules may cause emacs crash in nativ-compilation emacs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2022 15:09:48 +0200

symbol visibility in modules may cause emacs crash in nativ-compilation
emacs

It seems I'm not the only one affected.

Heres a bug report for the emacs-zmq module:
https://github.com/nnicandro/emacs-zmq/pull/36

I dont know much more about the issue, but using the
dakra:hidden-visibility branch of the emacs-zmq.so module in emacs
native-compilation version, fixed the issue for me

the patch is here:

https://github.com/dakra/emacs-zmq/commit/cf2350dd61cba6554fd532598402887685b0f2d2

essentially it does this:

emacs_zmq_la_CFLAGS += -Ilibzmq/include
emacs_zmq_la_CFLAGS += -Ilibzmq/include -fvisibility=hidden

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.31, cairo version 1.17.4)
 of 2022-04-08 built on tanaka.verona.se
Repository revision: 0622df36112e41074dfff432c782e3e3b5de3e47
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12013000
System Description: Fedora Linux 35 (MATE-Compiz)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg
 --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-gpm=no
 --with-xwidgets --with-modules --with-harfbuzz --with-cairo
 --with-imagemagick --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XPM XWIDGETS GTK3
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smartparens-global-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  shx-global-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  selectrum-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  diredfl-global-mode: t
  zen-reward-mode: t
  jupyter-org-interaction-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  selectrum-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: yas--auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220314.1605/transient hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/transient
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ox hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ox-latex hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ox-odt hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ox-koma-letter hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ox-publish hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ox-texinfo hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-agenda hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ox-html hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ox-org hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ox-man hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-fortran hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ox-md hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ox-ascii hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ox-icalendar hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ox-beamer hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-lint hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-C hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-element hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-timer hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-clock hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-mouse hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-mobile hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-tempo hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-refile hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-num hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-table hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-plot hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-id hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-protocol hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-feed hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-habit hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-attach-git hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-datetree hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-capture hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-inlinetask hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-ctags hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-colview hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-indent hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-attach hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-goto hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-archive hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-src hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-list hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-pcomplete hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-keys hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-macs hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ol-gnus hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-macro hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-footnote hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-compat hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ol hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-duration hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-crypt hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ol-eww hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-entities hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-faces hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ol-bibtex hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ol-w3m hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ol-rmail hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ol-info hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ol-mhe hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ol-irc hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ol-eshell hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ol-docview hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ol-man hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ol-bbdb hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-sqlite hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-tangle hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-sql hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-shell hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-python hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-table hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-ruby hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-sed hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-scheme hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-plantuml hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-octave hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-perl hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-sass hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-processing hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-lua hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-screen hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-matlab hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-ocaml hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-makefile hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-maxima hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-ref hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-julia hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-latex hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-org hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-lisp hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-haskell hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-js hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-lilypond hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-lob hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-java hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-core hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-eshell hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-R hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-dot hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-clojure hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-css hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-calc hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-forth hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-ditaa hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-groovy hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-exp hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-eval hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-gnuplot hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-comint hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/ob-awk hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-loaddefs hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-version hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210705/org-install hides /home/joakim/build/myemacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-install

Features:
(shadow emacsbug tar-mode url-cache flow-fill term/screen term/xterm
xterm pcmpl-rpm org-clock org-ql-search org-ql-view transient ov
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-super-agenda ht org-datetree
cal-move misearch multi-isearch pcmpl-gnu ffap pcmpl-unix gnus-cite
smiley shr-color mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-bcklg gnus-async qp
gnus-ml cus-start tabify origami origami-parsers gnus-topic nndraft nnmh
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg utf-7
nnfolder gnus-cache epa-file gnutls network-stream nntp cider-mode
cider-find cider-inspector cider-completion cider-profile cider-eval
cider-repl cider-resolve cider-eldoc cider-test cider-stacktrace
cider-doc cider-browse-spec cider-clojuredocs cider-overlays cider-jar
cider-client cider-common cider-connection cider-util cider-popup
sesman-browser nrepl-client queue nrepl-dict cider-compat spinner
parseedn parseclj-parser parseclj-lex parseclj-alist generic
anaconda-mode pythonic mule-util rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap smartparens-html
sgml-mode facemenu nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok smartparens-clojure sesman
vc clojure-mode semantic/wisent/python semantic/wisent/python-wy
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent markdown-mode edit-indirect
conf-mode bug-reference semantic/tag-file macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep
semantic/bovine/c hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp
semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/analyze/refs smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
smartparens-ruby ruby-mode dired-aux hl-line gnus-dired semantic/db-file
data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/make semantic/decorate/include
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/dep semantic/bovine/make-by
semantic/bovine make-mode autorevert company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher org-eldoc
quail ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m init helm-mode
helm-misc helm-files image-mode exif filenotify helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib which-key spray face-remap wgrep
memory-usage desktop frameset keyfreq zygospore windmove winner
ace-window avy restclient nginx-mode yaml-mode dockerfile-mode sh-script
smie executable geiser hy-mode hy-jedhy hy-shell hy-font-lock hy-base
autodisass-java-bytecode ad-javap-mode meghanada which-func imenu
smartparens-config smartparens-rst smartparens-markdown smartparens-org
smartparens-text smartparens-python smartparens-ess smartparens
highlight-parentheses semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse
semantic/db-mode semantic/idle semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag cedet company-quickhelp pos-tip
company shx bash-completion ob-cypher n4js cypher-mode cmake-mode rst
use-package-ensure-system-package use-package use-package-delight
use-package-diminish system-packages marginalia consult-selectrum
consult recentf tree-widget bookmark selectrum-prescient prescient
selectrum minibuf-eldef crm ivy-hydra hydra lv counsel-projectile
projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs all-the-icons-ivy
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons counsel xdg
swiper ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir async printing ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr gnus-alias nnmairix nnml gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnoo
nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range sort bbdb bbdb-site timezone
erc-match erc-ezbounce erc-hl-nicks erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-loaddefs pastebin secrets dbus diredfl
dired-x dired dired-loaddefs popup sauron cl boxquote rect generic-x
disp-table spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common server slime derived
lisp-mnt gud apropos etags fileloop arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec
highlight-indent-guides ada-mode align ada-skel wisi-skel skeleton
ada-process wisi-process-parse ada-indent-user-options ada-core wisi-prj
wisi wisi-fringe wisi-parse-common semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
uniquify-files find-file ob-shell ob-jupyter jupyter-tramp tramp-cache
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-edit cus-load
wid-edit files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp jupyter-server
jupyter-server-ioloop jupyter-ioloop-comm jupyter-ioloop zmq
jupyter-rest-api jupyter-org-extensions jupyter-org-client ob-python
python ob-julia ob-ess-julia ess-julia julia-mode julia-mode-latexsubs
ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake ess-r-xref xref ess-trns ess-r-package shell
ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd hideshow ess-s-lang
ess-help ess-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug ess ess-utils ess-custom jupyter
jupyter-repl jupyter-kernel-manager jupyter-channel
jupyter-widget-client websocket bindat simple-httpd pp
jupyter-kernelspec jupyter-env jupyter-client jupyter-mime shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file url-dired svg xml dom jupyter-comm-layer
jupyter-messages hmac-def jupyter-base eieio-base flymake-proc flymake
project compile text-property-search thingatpt org-roam-protocol
org-protocol oc comp comp-cstr warnings org-roam-migrate org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-id emacsql-sqlite url-http
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm rmc puny emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section f
ob-gnuplot ob-plantuml ob-dot general org-ql pcase peg ts org-element
avl-tree generator org-habit org-agenda org-refile dash kurecolor s
color edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key yasnippet-snippets
yasnippet outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs noutline outline cl-extra
use-package-ensure use-package-core flyspell ispell finder-inf
geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree help-mode geiser-custom geiser-base ring
easy-mmode slime-autoloads advice rx info package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars
seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice
simple cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs faces cus-face
macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3583769 2679462)
 (symbols 48 78918 127)
 (strings 32 407568 335719)
 (string-bytes 1 13774740)
 (vectors 16 196524)
 (vector-slots 8 4024613 1821440)
 (floats 8 1589 4818)
 (intervals 56 129912 132034)
 (buffers 992 356))
-- 
Joakim Verona
[email-masked]