Subject: bug#54804: 29.0.50; zap-to-char: case sensitive for upper-case letter

From: Tino Calancha <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 17:38:55 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 11 May 2022, Andreas Schwab wrote:

> On Mai 11 2022, Robert Pluim wrote:
>
>> Return non-@code{nil} if @var{char} is an uppercase character
>> according to Unicode.  Be aware that if the Unicode tables are not yet
>> available, e.g. during bootstrap, this gives the correct answer only
>> for @acronym{ASCII} characters; for other characters it always returns
>> @code{nil}.
>
> I don't think it is necessary to talk about bootstrapping in the manual.
Right... How about replacing?
"available, e.g. during bootstrap, this gives the correct answer only..."

with

"available, e.g. while compiling the Emac source code, this gives the 
correct answer only..."

PD: I am having issues pushing: my password is not working.
If I am not able to make it work, then I will post here the final
patch so that someone else can push it.