Subject: bug#54783: [v2 0/2] Clarify zram priority

From: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 19:16:29 +0200

Hello Maxim,

Thanks for looking at this.  Here's a v2.

Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> writes:
> I'm curious, what does delaying the field buys us here?  Is it to avoid
> printing the warning multiple times when the record is evaluated?

Right, and this would get worse if someone ended up inheriting from
another configuration.  It would be bad UX IMO. 

> By convention, a warning message should not be a complete sentence (no
> capitalized first letter nor last period) and be short.  To provide a
> human friendly hint/message, you could use 'display-hint' (combined with
> a more succinct warning).

Right, fixed!

> The rest LGTM.
> Maxim

Josselin Poiret (2):
  system: Align zram priority with swap-space spec to clarify.
  doc: Remove double copyright.

 doc/guix.texi          | 11 +++++------
 gnu/services/linux.scm | 29 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 2 files changed, 31 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.36.0