From: Christoph Weiss <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 19:07:53 +0200

Hi Ludo,

Thanks for your reply.  Just to double check, I ran another `sudo guix 
pull` and `sudo guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm`.  I still 
cannot boot that installation.

This is `guix system describe`'s output for my working revision:

Generation 40   Apr 08 2022 19:52:13
   file name: /var/guix/profiles/system-40-link
   canonical file name: /gnu/store/sp41bjidi9qrl0k1gqpxivrdign7f7d6-system
   label: GNU with Linux-Libre 5.16.14
   bootloader: grub
   root device: UUID: b63f8b65-48f2-41a7-9652-9a0cb1759048
   kernel: 
/gnu/store/1shy73077i3im91i4lv9bamifm4w29q1-linux-libre-5.16.14/bzImage
   channels:
     guix:
       repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
       commit: f077fa0fd0519f0e04f458192a87854094aa36eb
   configuration file: 
/gnu/store/18hd645wcz8l5bvhp4lsy49cadq0d655-configuration.scm

I'm not quite sure how to print the describe for the failing revision...

Christoph