Subject: bug#5476: 23.1.91; bookmark open info node in fundamental mode

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 00:32:07 +0100

Leo <[email-masked]> writes:

> 1. Emacs -q
> 2. C-h i m d emacs RET
> 3. C-x r m RET
> 4. C-x r b and select the bookmark in step 3 (It is 'top' in my case)
>
> The info will be opened in fundamental mode. Tested with bookmark.el
> from the devel repo.
>
> In GNU Emacs 23.1.91.2 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0 AppKit 949.54)
>  of 2010-01-01 on victoria.local
> Windowing system distributor `Apple Inc.', version 10.5.8
> configured using `configure  '--with-mac' '--prefix=/usr/local/opensource/emacs''

The bug come from bookmark-default-handler that now doesn't handle
buffer anymore (only file) thus most info functions are not loaded and
`list*' (Cl) also.

I have fixed bookmark-default-handler, but i will not have the time to
clean and provide a patch until end of week.

-- 
Thierry Volpiatto