Subject: Re: bug#54704: [PATCH] 29.0.50; Broken code assistance for Scheme libraries

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 14:15:46 +0200

> Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 01:31:24 +0100
> From:  Rudolf Adamkovič via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs,
>  the Swiss army knife of text editors" <[email-masked]>
> 
> Please see the attached patch that makes Emacs recognize R6RS/R7RS
> library files, as well as, makes Emacs recognize their members.

Thanks.

> ++++

The "+++" mark means that the manuals have been updated with this
information.  I don't think this is the case, and we don't have any
manuals for the Scheme mode, right?  So this should be "---" instead.

> +*** Auto-detection of Scheme library files

Heading lines in NEWS should end with a period.

> +Emacs now automatically enables the Scheme mode for R6RS library
> +sources ('.sls') and R7RS library definitions ('.sld').

"source files" and "library definition files", right?

> ++++
> +*** Imenu members for R6RS and R7RS library members

Same comments here.