Subject: [bug#54703] [PATCH 0/3] Update webkitgtk to 2.36.0 and enable new features.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 00:15:21 -0400

Hello,

This started as a simple fix to woff2, but seeing it triggered a rebuild of
webkitgtk, I decided to update it at the same time.

Thank you!

Maxim Cournoyer (3):
  gnu: woff2: Propagate brotli.
  gnu: webkitgtk: Update to 2.36.0 and enable extra features.
  gnu: wpewebkit: Update to 2.36.0.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 -
 gnu/packages/fontutils.scm                    |   9 +-
 .../patches/webkitgtk-bind-all-fonts.patch    |  25 --
 .../webkitgtk-canonicalize-paths.patch        |  66 ----
 gnu/packages/webkit.scm                       | 360 +++++++-----------
 5 files changed, 141 insertions(+), 321 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/webkitgtk-bind-all-fonts.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/webkitgtk-canonicalize-paths.patch

-- 
2.34.0