Subject: [bug#54700] [PATCH] gnu: strawberry: Update to 1.0.3.

From: Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 14:47:19 +1000

It does not compile for me.

In file included from 
/tmp/guix-build-strawberry-1.0.3.drv-0/source/src/core/mergedproxymodel.cpp:40:
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp: 
In member function 
‘boost::multi_index::detail::hashed_index<KeyFromValue, Hash, Pred, 
SuperMeta, TagList, Category>::iterator 
boost::multi_index::detail::hashed_index<KeyFromValue, Hash, Pred, 
SuperMeta, TagList, Category>::find(const CompatibleKey&, const 
CompatibleHash&, const CompatiblePred&) const’:
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp:542:17: 
error: ‘promotes_1st_arg’ was not declared in this scope
   542 | 
k,hash,eq,promotes_1st_arg<CompatiblePred,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
       |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp:542:48: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘,’ token
   542 | 
k,hash,eq,promotes_1st_arg<CompatiblePred,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
       |                                                ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp:542:62: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘,’ token
   542 | 
k,hash,eq,promotes_1st_arg<CompatiblePred,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
|                                                              ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp:542:71: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
   542 | 
k,hash,eq,promotes_1st_arg<CompatiblePred,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
| ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp:542:73: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
   542 | 
k,hash,eq,promotes_1st_arg<CompatiblePred,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
| ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp: 
In member function 
‘boost::multi_index::detail::hashed_index<KeyFromValue, Hash, Pred, 
SuperMeta, TagList, Category>::size_type 
boost::multi_index::detail::hashed_index<KeyFromValue, Hash, Pred, 
SuperMeta, TagList, Category>::count(const CompatibleKey&, const 
CompatibleHash&, const CompatiblePred&) const’:
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp:559:17: 
error: ‘promotes_1st_arg’ was not declared in this scope
   559 | 
k,hash,eq,promotes_1st_arg<CompatiblePred,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
       |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp:559:48: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘,’ token
   559 | 
k,hash,eq,promotes_1st_arg<CompatiblePred,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
       |                                                ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp:559:62: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘,’ token
   559 | 
k,hash,eq,promotes_1st_arg<CompatiblePred,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
|                                                              ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp:559:71: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
   559 | 
k,hash,eq,promotes_1st_arg<CompatiblePred,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
| ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp:559:73: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
   559 | 
k,hash,eq,promotes_1st_arg<CompatiblePred,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
| ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp: 
In member function 
‘std::pair<boost::multi_index::detail::hashed_index_iterator<boost::multi_index::detail::hashed_index_node<typename 
SuperMeta::type::index_node_type>, 
boost::multi_index::detail::bucket_array<typename 
SuperMeta::type::final_allocator_type>, Category, 
boost::multi_index::detail::hashed_index_global_iterator_tag>, 
boost::multi_index::detail::hashed_index_iterator<boost::multi_index::detail::hashed_index_node<typename 
SuperMeta::type::index_node_type>, 
boost::multi_index::detail::bucket_array<typename 
SuperMeta::type::final_allocator_type>, Category, 
boost::multi_index::detail::hashed_index_global_iterator_tag> > 
boost::multi_index::detail::hashed_index<KeyFromValue, Hash, Pred, 
SuperMeta, TagList, Category>::equal_range(const CompatibleKey&, const 
CompatibleHash&, const CompatiblePred&) const’:
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp:576:17: 
error: ‘promotes_1st_arg’ was not declared in this scope
   576 | 
k,hash,eq,promotes_1st_arg<CompatiblePred,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
       |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp:576:48: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘,’ token
   576 | 
k,hash,eq,promotes_1st_arg<CompatiblePred,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
       |                                                ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp:576:62: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘,’ token
   576 | 
k,hash,eq,promotes_1st_arg<CompatiblePred,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
|                                                              ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp:576:71: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
   576 | 
k,hash,eq,promotes_1st_arg<CompatiblePred,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
| ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/hashed_index.hpp:576:73: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
   576 | 
k,hash,eq,promotes_1st_arg<CompatiblePred,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
| ^
In file included from 
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_impl.hpp:65,
                  from 
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/ordered_index.hpp:17,
                  from 
/tmp/guix-build-strawberry-1.0.3.drv-0/source/src/core/mergedproxymodel.cpp:44:
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp: 
In function ‘Node* boost::multi_index::detail::ordered_index_find(Node*, 
Node*, const KeyFromValue&, const CompatibleKey&, const 
CompatibleCompare&)’:
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:74:7: 
error: ‘promotes_1st_arg’ was not declared in this scope
    74 | promotes_1st_arg<CompatibleCompare,CompatibleKey,key_type>,
       |       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:74:64: 
error: template argument 1 is invalid
    74 | promotes_1st_arg<CompatibleCompare,CompatibleKey,key_type>,
|                                                                ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:75:7: 
error: ‘promotes_2nd_arg’ was not declared in this scope
    75 | promotes_2nd_arg<CompatibleCompare,key_type,CompatibleKey> >());
       |       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:75:41: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘,’ token
    75 | promotes_2nd_arg<CompatibleCompare,key_type,CompatibleKey> >());
       |                                         ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:75:50: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘,’ token
    75 | promotes_2nd_arg<CompatibleCompare,key_type,CompatibleKey> >());
       |                                                  ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:75:64: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
    75 | promotes_2nd_arg<CompatibleCompare,key_type,CompatibleKey> >());
|                                                                ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:75:66: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
    75 | promotes_2nd_arg<CompatibleCompare,key_type,CompatibleKey> >());
| ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:75:68: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
    75 | promotes_2nd_arg<CompatibleCompare,key_type,CompatibleKey> >());
| ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp: 
In function ‘Node* 
boost::multi_index::detail::ordered_index_lower_bound(Node*, Node*, 
const KeyFromValue&, const CompatibleKey&, const CompatibleCompare&)’:
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:123:5: 
error: ‘promotes_2nd_arg’ was not declared in this scope
   123 | promotes_2nd_arg<CompatibleCompare,key_type,CompatibleKey>());
       |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:123:39: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘,’ token
   123 | promotes_2nd_arg<CompatibleCompare,key_type,CompatibleKey>());
       |                                       ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:123:48: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘,’ token
   123 | promotes_2nd_arg<CompatibleCompare,key_type,CompatibleKey>());
       |                                                ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:123:62: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
   123 | promotes_2nd_arg<CompatibleCompare,key_type,CompatibleKey>());
|                                                              ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:123:64: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
   123 | promotes_2nd_arg<CompatibleCompare,key_type,CompatibleKey>());
|                                                                ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp: 
In function ‘Node* 
boost::multi_index::detail::ordered_index_upper_bound(Node*, Node*, 
const KeyFromValue&, const CompatibleKey&, const CompatibleCompare&)’:
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:169:5: 
error: ‘promotes_1st_arg’ was not declared in this scope
   169 | promotes_1st_arg<CompatibleCompare,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
       |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:169:39: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘,’ token
   169 | promotes_1st_arg<CompatibleCompare,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
       |                                       ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:169:53: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘,’ token
   169 | promotes_1st_arg<CompatibleCompare,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
       |                                                     ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:169:62: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
   169 | promotes_1st_arg<CompatibleCompare,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
|                                                              ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:169:64: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
   169 | promotes_1st_arg<CompatibleCompare,CompatibleKey,key_type>());
|                                                                ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp: 
In function ‘std::pair<Node*, Node*> 
boost::multi_index::detail::ordered_index_equal_range(Node*, Node*, 
const KeyFromValue&, const CompatibleKey&, const CompatibleCompare&)’:
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:216:7: 
error: ‘promotes_1st_arg’ was not declared in this scope
   216 | promotes_1st_arg<CompatibleCompare,CompatibleKey,key_type>,
       |       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:216:64: 
error: template argument 1 is invalid
   216 | promotes_1st_arg<CompatibleCompare,CompatibleKey,key_type>,
|                                                                ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:217:7: 
error: ‘promotes_2nd_arg’ was not declared in this scope
   217 | promotes_2nd_arg<CompatibleCompare,key_type,CompatibleKey> >());
       |       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:217:41: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘,’ token
   217 | promotes_2nd_arg<CompatibleCompare,key_type,CompatibleKey> >());
       |                                         ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:217:50: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘,’ token
   217 | promotes_2nd_arg<CompatibleCompare,key_type,CompatibleKey> >());
       |                                                  ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:217:64: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
   217 | promotes_2nd_arg<CompatibleCompare,key_type,CompatibleKey> >());
|                                                                ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:217:66: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
   217 | promotes_2nd_arg<CompatibleCompare,key_type,CompatibleKey> >());
| ^
/gnu/store/f5l9m0dspdjxspdrnvfs4p0rncdhyigf-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp:217:68: 
error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
   217 | promotes_2nd_arg<CompatibleCompare,key_type,CompatibleKey> >());